• 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
Hi,

I was wondering when changes in the time of day (e.g. night, morning) occur.

Also, Move Points are referred to as PP in battle, but MP in the shop - are effectively the same thing or is there a difference?

Thanks Smile
(2015-09-29, 06:53 AM)Elwind Wrote: Hi,

Also, Move Points are referred to as PP in battle, but MP in the shop - are effectively the same thing or is there a difference?

Thanks Smile

Changes in the day (game time) can be found in the top right corner
The game time server says when it is night or day.

I thought all of them were called PP, so if you want to increase your PP's buy PP Max
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-09-29, 10:07 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:

Thanks Smile

I thought all of them were called PP, so if you want to increase your PP's buy PP Max

I should probably be more clear: I was wondering at what time it turns into night, day etc. 

In particular, I *was* waiting for day, but I didn't know when it would turn from morning into day
(2015-09-29, 10:20 AM)Elwind Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 10:07 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:

Thanks Smile

I should probably be more clear: I was wondering at what time it turns into night, day etc. 

In particular, I *was* waiting for day, but I didn't know when it would turn from morning into day

It turns from morning to day at 10:00 AM game time Big Grin
hi i need some answers about the EV points and Iv points, can someone help me out or link me where i can find what i am looking for? Thanks
(2015-10-14, 12:21 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: hi i need some answers about the EV points and Iv points, can someone help me out or link me where i can find what i am looking for? Thanks

Here https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Uni...s-hotspots
What's the rate master ball catches a pokemon?
So I had 100,000 gold and was trying to buy a pokemon at the bazaar for 80,000 but it wouldnt let me. then i tried to buy a pokemon for 1,000 and it didnt work. I cant buy any pokemon, only items. Can someone help me!
(2015-10-24, 10:05 PM)worldkeeping Wrote: What's the rate master ball catches a pokemon?

100% for all Pokemon but only if the Pokemon you are trying to catch has its HP% reduced to the requirement.
For e.g you have to lower a shiny's HP% to below 25% only then you can throw a Masterball or any other Pokeball.
(2015-10-25, 01:07 AM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: So I had 100,000 gold and was trying to buy a pokemon at the bazaar for 80,000 but it wouldnt let me. then i tried to buy a pokemon for 1,000 and it didnt work. I cant buy any pokemon, only items. Can someone help me!

Before buying the Pokemon you should receive a confirmation message , if you don't get the confirmation message that means you have clicked on the "don't show this dialogue box again"
Disable that by deleting your browsing history or you won't be able to anything.
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one

I am not able to post my own tread how can i post?
(2015-10-27, 10:17 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one

you need to post comments atleast 5 times before you can make your own thread
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
(2015-10-27, 01:59 PM)staff Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 10:17 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:

you need to post comments atleast 5 times before you can make your own thread

thanks staff Idea
As the post subject said. Magmortar needs Burning Gem, but seems I cant buy it from Shop/Market. How can I get one for my Magmar? :/
(2015-10-28, 03:04 PM)rhaydo Wrote: As the post subject said. Magmortar needs Burning Gem, but seems I cant buy it from Shop/Market. How can I get one for my Magmar? :/

what do you mean by you cant get?

if you are not able to purchase when clicked that means you have prevented future pop ups
(2015-10-25, 03:17 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:
(2015-10-25, 01:07 AM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: So I had 100,000 gold and was trying to buy a pokemon at the bazaar for 80,000 but it wouldnt let me. then i tried to buy a pokemon for 1,000 and it didnt work. I cant buy any pokemon, only items. Can someone help me!

Before buying the Pokemon you should receive a confirmation message , if you don't get the confirmation message that means you have clicked on the "don't show this dialogue box again"
Disable that by deleting your browsing history or you won't be able to anything.

nice answer pm me in game to get ultra rare or below pokemon :d
Stupid question, I know the stat bars supposed to represent how powerful your Pokemon is against their opponent in battle, but what are they supposed to mean in  the Pokemon chooser page?
(2015-10-30, 12:07 AM)Minun Wrote: Stupid question, I know the stat bars supposed to represent how powerful your Pokemon is against their opponent in battle, but what are they supposed to mean in  the Pokemon chooser page?

For e.g if your shiny-kyurem-white has the highest SP attack bar then the shiny-kyurem-white is the Pokemon which has the highest Sp attack in your team
(2015-10-29, 11:14 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 03:04 PM)rhaydo Wrote: As the post subject said. Magmortar needs Burning Gem, but seems I cant buy it from Shop/Market. How can I get one for my Magmar? :/

what do you mean by you cant get?

if you are not able to purchase when clicked that means you have prevented future pop ups

Um, my bad. I mean there wasnt any burning gem on shop last time i checked it (edit grammar from last post sentence). But there is now. Thanks for answering anyway Smile
can somebody tell me how i can change my country on my profile? 
im form the netherlands and today mine profile is saying that im from malta.

I want to change that.
(2015-11-21, 06:39 PM)colorlinx Wrote: can somebody tell me how i can change my country on my profile? 

I want to change that.

I think we answered this in chat (remember making the country maltose).
It depends on what kind of ISP you are using so even if you are in Netherlands , if you use some other country's internet service then your flag will be of that country.
However it does not matter at all , so just ignore it Smile 
(2015-11-21, 06:39 PM)colorlinx Wrote: can somebody tell me how i can change my country on my profile? 

I want to change that.

ah let me update ip tables so it may get fixed
ok just updated ip table

log out and login to fix your country flag if it is incorrect
how can i add image in thread Huh
(2016-01-08, 12:02 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: how can i add image in thread Huh

After you log in in the top left corner below "Welcome Back" you will see "User CP"
Just click on it and in the left hand side you will see many options , search for "Change avatar" and click on it.
Then select any image you like from anywhere you want Smile
Hello,

I had accumulated about 30,000 gold in the last few days. I went and put a poke up for sale... does that cost gold? Because after doing so, went down to only 7,000 gold. I'm kind of concerned as to where it went. I have no extra items or anything so I'm not quite sure what happened.
(2016-01-18, 08:11 PM)jay_millz Wrote: Hello,

I had accumulated about 30,000 gold in the last few days. I went and put a poke up for sale... does that cost gold? Because after doing so, went down to only 7,000 gold. I'm kind of concerned as to where it went. I have no extra items or anything so I'm not quite sure what happened.

Yes, during the duration you have it on sale, you loose 10% of the amount you put it up for.
However, if you take it off again, or if it get's sold, you get the sum back.
(Keep the taxes in mind tho)
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
A question from someone who knows of how pokemon games work only thanks to its World of Warcraft petbattle alternative. 

Where is the stat mechanic description? Found your game only yesterday out of boredom, and so far looked through links from misc menu, pokedex thingy, etc... but couldn't find anything about stats or any basic info about game math. 

Like, how would I know what amount of opponent's HP would this or that attack cut, looking at its tooltip and pokemon's values? Preferably before it actually lands, so I'd know if I'm about to 1-shot something I intend to catch or cause just about no damage on something that's about to nuke my team.

I know you folks, who played actual pokemon games, know them most of your life. But for me this EV, IV, PP, Basic Power, etc make very little sense so far Smile
(2016-01-25, 12:12 PM)Stevia Wrote: A question from someone who knows of how pokemon games work only thanks to its World of Warcraft petbattle alternative. 

Where is the stat mechanic description? Found your game only yesterday out of boredom, and so far looked through links from misc menu, pokedex thingy, etc... but couldn't find anything about stats or any basic info about game math. 

Like, how would I know what amount of opponent's HP would this or that attack cut, looking at its tooltip and pokemon's values? Preferably before it actually lands, so I'd know if I'm about to 1-shot something I intend to catch or cause just about no damage on something that's about to nuke my team.

I know you folks, who played actual pokemon games, know them most of your life. But for me this EV, IV, PP, Basic Power, etc make very little sense so far Smile

you are asking how damage calculated

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-How...ted-simple

also you can play with stat calculator tool very useful

https://www.pokemonpets.com/Stat-Calculator
(2016-01-26, 11:16 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: you are asking how damage calculated
also you can play with stat calculator tool very useful

Thanks! That's pretty close to what I was looking for. Well, at least partially. Much easier to understand now. The only thing I'm not quite clear is what's stab_damage, but anyway. Tested that calculation with a few abilities, seems close enough.

Turns out that stat calc is a nice tool. Too bad you can't select an ability to test with and opponent's stats there to see avg result. But I guess that'd make it too easy and too little point to actually go out and hit things.

There's only 2 thing I still can't find (and starting to doubt it even exist): the attack list and the newbie stat description. 

By attack list I mean a full searchable list of every attack in game, their description, power/accuracy/other stats, list of pokemon that can learn them, etc. There's a list of abilities in pokedex showing what *this* pokemon can learn. But seems like nothing that works the other way around, showing specific of this ability and who can learn it? Or maybe I'm too blind to find it?

And by the description I mean stuff you'd otherwise have to just guess or figure out by trying. Like:
Attack - the value that influenses for how much you can damage with (some kinds of?) attacks
PP - the counter of how many more times you can use this ability until you run out and have to heal to restore it
SpDefense - Special Defense, determines how special your defense is Smile I've no idea actually what exactly it means, guessing it has something to do with reducing damage of some types of attack but not the others. Probably physical vs "spells".
Hidden Power - ..., etc

All that stuff, is it really not explained anywhere, not on the FAQ sections, etc?
  • 5(current)