• 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
I am having difficulty changing pokemon from team to inbox and inbox to team
(2015-07-09, 10:47 PM)mastermoon Wrote: I am having difficulty changing pokemon from team to inbox and inbox to team

what problem are you having?

did you find pokemon center where you can setup your team ?
(2015-06-23, 04:46 AM)nolrac18 Wrote: Hi guys what's up! What's the main difference between Pokemon Pets and Monster MMORPG? I do love Pokemon but I'm mostly interested in gameplay and whichever has the better features and balance.

Both games are identical but there should still be some differences right? Except for the obvious stuff.Smile

well they are almost same as the game works

however there are of course differences

but you can play both games and see which ones u like most :d
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one

now ican create

(2015-07-02, 03:18 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 02:39 PM)Nelly Anna Wrote: Hi! Is there a way of increasing chance to meet a certain pokemon? Yesterday I was hunting Swinubs, but met only 3 even though it's only uncommon. Is there any item that will make me meet them more often, or maybe a map where there are more of them?

No there is no such item currently Smile

its easy
Hello, can you actually put a mega on trade, wait for someone to make an offer, then remove the mega gem and accept the offer anyway?

I'm asking that because i'v seen an offer to a mega legendary that remained the same when the mega was brought back to his basic form, that looked suspiciuos and would be a scam;

thanks!
(2015-08-25, 10:51 AM)LandonS Wrote: Hello, can you actually put a mega on trade, wait for someone to make an offer, then remove the mega gem and accept the offer anyway?

I'm asking that because i'v seen an offer to a mega legendary that remained the same when the mega was brought back to his basic form, that looked suspiciuos and would be a scam;

thanks!
Please see https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Alert-Mega-Trades
(2015-08-25, 12:08 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 10:51 AM)LandonS Wrote: Hello, can you actually put a mega on trade, wait for someone to make an offer, then remove the mega gem and accept the offer anyway?

thanks!

I got it confirmed by the user, he got scammed; cheater wanted to scam me too, thankfully i did not accept; user who got scammed should get a refound, i can testify against the cheater, who should be punished, if necessary.
(2015-08-25, 04:54 PM)LandonS Wrote:

thanks!

I got it confirmed by the user, he got scammed; cheater wanted to scam me too, thankfully i did not accept; user who got scammed should get a refound, i can testify against the cheater, who should be punished, if necessary.
who is the cheater?Sad
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
(2015-08-25, 05:19 PM)shubhi Wrote:

thanks!

who is the cheater?Sad

I won't reveal publicly on the forum for privacy; user who got scammed was refounded, anyway, so i think it's up to the CM who was informed or DEV to punish the scammer.

(2015-08-25, 05:19 PM)shubhi Wrote:

thanks!

who is the cheater?Sad

On second thought, i may reveal his username, if that could help other users who may have been scammed by him; if mods agree, of course.
just fixed mega gem error

i was away so it took a while to fix ty for warning guys
Typed poke ball have the same rate in right typed pokemon and mixed typed pokemon with one right type?

I have used a Fly Ball in a mixed Fly Dark pokemon with mixed elements which one are Fly and that pokemon has with less than half life. After the first time I wasted unsuccessfully a Fly Ball, I imagined that the algorythm for calculatind randomic porcentage of typed bokeball must be revised, just for make sure i'ts right and remove possible ambiguity.
The Fly Ball description is
[Image: flyingball.png]

Flying Ball

Catches wild Flying type Pokémon with a rate of 3.5, others with a rate of 0.25

but if the pokemon is Fly and Dark for example, it "is not" Fly, then will decrease to 0.25 or not?

For unambiguity, the decription shall be
Catches wild Pokémon that contains Flying type with a rate of 3.5, if not contains, the rate is 0.25
or
Catches wild Pokémon that is purely Flying type with a rate of 3.5, if have other element, the rate is 0.25
Sad 
Hello, I was wondering about something. I keep trying to catch an Absol, I get it down to 6 percent and I even use an Extreme Ball! But it never works!!!! The pokemon faints rather than go inside the pok'eball!! Is there something i'm doing wrong???!!!!Huh
(2015-08-29, 05:01 AM)AyumiChizu Wrote: Hello, I was wondering about something. I keep trying to catch an Absol, I get it down to 6 percent and I even use an Extreme Ball! But it never works!!!! The pokemon faints rather than go inside the pok'eball!! Is there something i'm doing wrong???!!!!Huh
The absol must have used some kind of a recoil move and maybe that's why it fainted or you must have been using a pokemon with radiation i think , get some screenshots next time tho Big Grin
Exists shortcut for "change pokémon"? And for "return to map"?
(2015-08-27, 09:32 PM)Filipizaum Wrote: Typed poke ball have the same rate in right typed pokemon and mixed typed pokemon with one right type?

I have used a Fly Ball in a mixed Fly Dark pokemon with mixed elements which one are Fly and that pokemon has with less than half life. After the first time I wasted unsuccessfully a Fly Ball, I imagined that the algorythm for calculatind randomic porcentage of typed bokeball must be revised, just for make sure i'ts right and remove possible ambiguity.
The Fly Ball description is
[Image: flyingball.png]

Flying Ball

Catches wild Flying type Pokémon with a rate of 3.5, others with a rate of 0.25

but if the pokemon is Fly and Dark for example, it "is not" Fly, then will decrease to 0.25 or not?

For unambiguity, the decription shall be
Catches wild Pokémon that contains Flying type with a rate of 3.5, if not contains, the rate is 0.25
or
Catches wild Pokémon that is purely Flying type with a rate of 3.5, if have other element, the rate is 0.25

if it has flying type the secondary type is not important

it is 3.5

please email me : monstermmorpg@gmail.com

or add my skype : monstermmorpg

you can improve items description so i can update in the game

and u can get a nice reward
(2015-08-31, 03:03 AM)Filipizaum Wrote: Exists shortcut for "change pokémon"? And for "return to map"?

not yet but planning

all short cuts here decent

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Gam...eys-HotKey
(2015-08-29, 05:01 AM)AyumiChizu Wrote: Hello, I was wondering about something. I keep trying to catch an Absol, I get it down to 6 percent and I even use an Extreme Ball! But it never works!!!! The pokemon faints rather than go inside the pok'eball!! Is there something i'm doing wrong???!!!!Huh

it is about HP percentage of pokemon

so if pokemon level is higher easier to catch since

for example if maximum hp is 300 and if you reduce its hp to 10

it is 3%

if it has max 50 hp and u reduce to 5

it is 10% lesser chance to catch
Hi, i have a question:

Do top rank users have improved chance of winning a reward box?
(2015-09-02, 11:46 AM)LandonS Wrote: Hi, i have a question:

Well no Tongue
(2015-09-02, 11:46 AM)LandonS Wrote: Hi, i have a question:

nope Big Grin
is there a silent fishing counter Huh
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-09-24, 01:42 AM)subject zero Wrote: is there a silent fishing counter Huh

Your counter does not work when you are fishing.
But if you catch or fight or lose to an ultra rare or up, the counter goes back to 0
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
thanks cpt.  CoolWinkConfused
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
I' like to now how it works the events to catch starter pokemons.

I've never seen this option in the game and I wanna know when and where I'm' able to cathcc them!

Thanks in advance!
masterluck click the event chat it's next to your country flag read this you will understand better https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Version-2-2-0
(2015-09-24, 01:09 PM)MasterLuck Wrote: I' like to now how it works the events to catch starter pokemons.

I've never seen this option in the game and I wanna know when and where I'm' able to cathcc them!

Thanks in advance!

On the chat you can see a few icons.

Global chat - (chat of your native tongue optional) - events chat - market chat - random chat and staff members chat (only for moderators)

On the events chat, normally, every 3 minutes there is an update of a 1 hour long hunting event to catch 'uncatchable' pokes.

Why 'uncatchable'? If not for the event, you can not find it in the wild up untill the new game update.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
I have only been playing for a while now, but I cannot seem to figure out how to fly or swim. So I'm stuck at Pelican Peninsula until I can figure it out, please help! I don't get how to (back to first zone) or how to swim..
(2015-09-25, 12:34 PM)angel_named_zero Wrote: I have only been playing for a while now, but I cannot seem to figure out how to fly or swim. So I'm stuck at Pelican Peninsula until I can figure it out, please help! I don't get how to (back to first zone) or how to swim..
Buy The HM move Hyper Surf from the shop for 250k and teach it to one of your Pokemon who can learn it.
Keep that Pokemon in your team and you will be able to Surf on water Smile
How many products to increase ev I can use in a pokemon?
(2015-09-27, 01:59 PM)MasterLuck Wrote: How many products to increase ev I can use in a pokemon?
All details about EV training here  Smile
  • 4(current)