• 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
Hola como tan
alguien sabe como puedo evolucionar un pokemon?
Am I doing something wrong with the weekly egg hatching rewards? I have eggs, I hatch them but on my weekly rewards page, it says I’ve never participated in this event. Please help
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one
Is there a certain strategy to beat the 17th gym and up? I'm stuck there and can't seem to move past the trainers. Even with lvl 120 pokemon.
Hello, I have a few questions. Also if anyone wants to add me as a friend they can, I'm friendly and would also like to make friends :) i also made a thread but no luck with help yet

1. When in Adventure and your walking around, at the top it will say a Shiny Pokemon and a time limit. Is the time limit for how long the pokemon will stay around or will it pop up after the timer is up?

2. Can you breed pokemon in the game to get eggs? I know you can get eggs by defeating NPC's and pokemon. Just wondering if there was a breeding system or not.

3. HM's I have bought Fly and Surf, but Do I need to get Cut, Strength and Rock Smash. Is there any breakable things along the way and then I would need to buy those, like in the game versions for Game Boy/Nintendo Ds or other game system. What do they look like if you can use cut, or smash rocks, or even move them. If you can do that?

4. Is there gyms? Like is there buildings that say Gym or is there some sort of secret or something that you just stumble upon or something interesting?

5. Do all the shops have the same inventory to buy things or do some have different items?

6. Can you get Shiny Pokemon from random eggs from NPCs/Pokemon in Adventure Mode?
(2021-05-29, 04:28 AM)Akatsuki92 Wrote: Hello, I have a few questions. Also if anyone wants to add me as a friend they can, I'm friendly and would also like to make friends Smile i also made a thread but no luck with help yet

1. When in Adventure and your walking around, at the top it will say a Shiny Pokemon and a time limit. Is the time limit for how long the pokemon will stay around or will it pop up after the timer is up?

2. Can you breed pokemon in the game to get eggs? I know you can get eggs by defeating NPC's and pokemon. Just wondering if there was a breeding system or not.

3. HM's I have bought Fly and Surf, but Do I need to get Cut, Strength and Rock Smash. Is there any breakable things along the way and then I would need to buy those, like in the game versions for Game Boy/Nintendo Ds or other game system. What do they look like if you can use cut, or smash rocks, or even move them. If you can do that?

4. Is there gyms? Like is there buildings that say Gym or is there some sort of secret or something that you just stumble upon or something interesting?

5. Do all the shops have the same inventory to buy things or do some have different items?

6. Can you get Shiny Pokemon from random eggs from NPCs/Pokemon in Adventure Mode?

1: it is timer for how long it will stay

2: we dont have breeding system unfortunately

3: you only need HM and Fly. others are not working

4: yes we have gyms. each zone have 1 gym. you can use search map feature : https://www.pokemonpets.com/Maps

5: they all are same

6: yes you can get
What are the requirements for ALL account-bound items?
Hey guys, I am completely new here and to the game. But seemingly I have been facing login problems, so if anyone could help.
Hey guys, I am completely new here and to the game. But seemingly I have been facing login problems, so if anyone could help. And also I think I'm doing something wrong with the weekly hatch , the egg are there but nothing is happening.
(2021-07-28, 04:24 AM)berry27 Wrote: Hey guys, I am completely new here and to the game. But seemingly I have been facing login problems, so if anyone could help. And also I think I'm doing something wrong with the weekly hatch , the egg are there but nothing is happening.

Hey can you explain in more details your problem?

you can also contact me by discord
Can anyone tell me how to fuse pokemon? I have a Larion and a Scizor and would like to bring them together but can't seem to figure out how.
I need help finding my next location on posison barb town Huh Locati Lo[size=1][b]Location[/b] [size=1]Locationl[/size]catio[/size]
(2021-12-15, 03:26 PM)Flare21 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to fuse pokemon? I have a Larion and a Scizor and would like to bring them together but can't seem to figure out how.

we dont have fuse feature

fusion pokemon are just like individual pokemon you need to capture them
is it still possible to get shiny espeon shining in the game? i looked at the pokedex and there are no locations where it can be captured. i really love it and would like to have one. sorry if question is stupid i just joined and not entirely sure how shiny pokemon work in this game
Do the status effects (burning/ poison etc) have any additional effect beyond losing hp every turn? Like in the original pokemon games burning reduced attack by 50%
I only have the locations up to Ferrous City. route order 350
and can you tell me the probability of encountering one
i tried looking at the faq for making a team, but its not working sadly. ive used the infographic at least 3 times, and i haven't figured it out, now i dont have a team to use in the overworld Sad
Is there any way to obtain the other starter pokemon?
  • 11(current)