Poll: Yes or Yes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dream came true!
82.86%
like the concept, dislike the ideas
14.29%
More things? nah, game's awesome enough!
2.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Major Implementation - 20th Zone
Exclamation 
i finally got CeF to agree on giving us a 20th Zone a couple days ago, and now on his wish, i'll make this thread, so all of you can once more state their opinions etc.

It is no secret, that after a while, the game, Get's Boring, the gyms easy, the hunting monotone. 
The game's around for a while now , and so far, only Hunters and "Casuals" benefitted from the changes / implementations;
Be it easier hunting, zone nerfing, or new Pokemon.
For V3 isn't yet near, this will beef up the spice and get us busy for some time, to not having to rely on V3 any longer.

As a result, i saw it a necessity, that changes need to be done, to for once, benefit those seeking challenges, and those long around enough, to not be impressed by new pokemon anymore.

After clearing that out, let us continue with what is planned:

A 20th Zone, a new Zone which can, and should be seen as a BONUS-Zone.
The whole Zone will have a "Victory Road" kind of flair, pretty straight forward, with a guardian like NPC at the end of each Map/Route.
Will be accessible via the Ship in Grand Monster Capital

●UBER DIFFICULTY- The Zone will be brutaly Hard, it will deliver a True challenge away from PvP. A 20th Gym, 4-5Colosseum (Explanation below), Guardians at every Map.
•20th Gym: Harder, better, stronger! And a new badge.
•Colosseum: The ultimate challenge, highly specialized gym-like arenas, awarding more EXP, more Gold and Victory-Insigna (no rank benefits, but mad Community respect! )
•Higher encounter levels of wild Pokemon

●MOAR REWARDS!!: More Gold and EXP from NPCs, and Colosseum with high end rewards, means you can mega more, level more, and Farm more!

●HUNTING PERKS!: New available classes and higher encounter chances!
•Megas and Mega-Legends available with low encounter chances like 1:15.000 for megas and 1:35.000 for MLegends.
¤EDIT: If possible to implement, RB Pokemon with low encounter chance
(Wished by alot of Players)

•Higher odds on Shinies and Shiny legends: Hardcore difficulty needs to pay out, even for all you hunters out there.

●Community Fun: Obtainable NPCs and settable Teams!
•Obtainable NPC: PvP Tourny and Ranking decides who gets one.
Have an NPC on either a special area or on the Maps in the last Zone
(Of course not the important NPCs to guarantee difficulty)
→Will have your Name on it!
→You can Set Team, Movesets and held items, like Managing a Reward Box Pokemon.
Deem last zone to easy? Make others suffer!
Want to leave your Mark on the game? Get eternalized in the Champions Zone!

●Customization: New skins for you!
•20th Badge skins
•Special Character skins your NPC will have, which only you are able to use.

As you can see, stuff for everyone, New motivation, everything we -the long time players dreamed of.
Let's show CeF that this is our wish!!

-Blau

P.s.: Another PvP Idea is planned based on capt's idea and some refinement by me, as soon as i get a response from CeF on that one, i will make another thread and link it here!
*edit* Thread's been made and can be found   → here ←

Click here for MonsterMMOs Thread
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
uhh....are you sure about this. seems over-expected. Also, the reward things is kinda too much. Don't judge though, its kinda mine opinion. Angel
This needs to happen, and ASAP
Awesome work Blau, your idea should really add a very awesome twist to the game, and this won't get boring for a LONG while
That 20th zone sounds like an awesome challenge, and idk about anyone else, but i know i'm up for one
You've got my vote ^^
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
[-] The following 1 user Likes ftb_eli's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
(2016-01-22, 01:41 AM)Jules Wrote: ..are you sure about this. seems over-expected. Also, the reward things is kinda too much. Don't judge though, its kinda mine opinion.

Fair share of Old players like, cpt or me don't walk maps anymore.
We lack Challenge, we lack motivation.
Game needs to get a huge up, new players Come and go We need old players to Come back, and Current ones to stay.
Since this is for both games, details can be adjusted.
No hate for your opinion, this is what this thread is There for

Anyways, Ain't no shame supporting myself ! Got my vote :p
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blau's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
This totally needs to happen! This sounds both fun and motivative!! I like how it also inspires "hunting" in this. I agree with Blau.
[Image: untitled_drawing_by_ali_purdy_ferguson-d7wdeqw.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackExcalibur's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
At least something to catch my attention these days.........
Make all NPC pokemon immune to status effects so no more cheap shuckle or keep it limited to maximum of 1 status effect.
sweet great job there blau Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes mlinka's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
Maybe instead of megas being catchable....have only shiny legends be catchable in the 20th zone but not in first 19. I just feel like you are giving people gems this way since the mega pokemon itself will probably not be good. I don't know I like the idea might just not like it till I see it and play it
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2016-01-22, 03:30 AM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: Maybe instead of megas being catchable....have only shiny legends be catchable in the 20th zone but not in first 19. I just feel like you are giving people gems this way since the mega pokemon itself will probably not be good. I don't know I like the idea might just not like it till I see it and play it

Shiny 1:10k = 80m
Gyms = 60+m

Megas 1:15k =25m

The zone will be hard to enter so nothing like freebies.
However shiny legends only in 20th zone will be highly beneficial for only the pro players.
Odds can still be adjusted, it's just to state what's intended
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blau's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
one question about mega blau.. what happend with gem in bazaar? ^^
That sounds really cool, i am sure you all will have fun there Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daeva13's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
love this idea! it have to be implemented as soon as possible.i will start playing again rather than just chatting if it happens! awesome idea!
[-] The following 1 user Likes umarwaseem439's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
i like the idea ...........Support
+1
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
[-] The following 1 user Likes staff's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
welp, let see what cef says about this idea.
Best idea in awhile, go my support. So bored now anyway
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
[-] The following 1 user Likes ch17175's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
(2016-01-22, 01:14 PM)Jules Wrote: welp, let see what cef says about this idea.

This already been talked over with CeF, this is to get player opinions on it.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
my full support on that
Difficuly is what i love
[-] The following 1 user Likes kunwar's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
Amazing .... omg i can´t wait of it Smile nice job Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Delphox1989's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
(2016-01-22, 02:37 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 01:14 PM)Jules Wrote: welp, let see what cef says about this idea.

This already been talked over with CeF, this is to get player opinions on it.

I lol'd
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
I do like it of course, gives people who have done it all a new reason to hunt or train.
I'd suggest making a test-server, but what do I know.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2016-01-22, 04:46 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: I do like it of course, gives people who have done it all a new reason to hunt or train.

I pretty much would agree on a test run with a few selected players, for difficukty balancing's sake
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-01-22, 08:01 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 04:46 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: I do like it of course, gives people who have done it all a new reason to hunt or train.

I pretty much would agree on a test run with a few selected players, for difficukty balancing's sake

would like to be one of those selected players :>
(2016-01-22, 11:24 PM)umarwarseem439 Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 08:01 PM)Blau Wrote:

would like to be one of those selected players :>

This isn't the place to enter or decide that, therefore, Stick to the topic. (:
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
mmmmmm... I like thisBig Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Qurac23's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
wait, new skins? I want skins from main games! Hold on,specal skins? Like gym leaders/fronteir brains/ect. from main games.okay!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jules's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
Hmmm pokemon encounter is too much mega should on 10,000 and ml should on 40,000. But idea is nice great work
[-] The following 1 user Likes GurvinderS1666's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
Included the wanted rb chance to hunt, however, in the end, cef needs to decide^^

KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING!
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
hi m8,gj,nice thread,i r8 8/8
[-] The following 1 user Likes spaghetti313's post:
  • XernYvelZyga
I support your idea, except for two things
1. High encounter rate of shinies
2. Encounter of megas, mls and msls

Hunting is already super easy, and implementing above said rules will make gymmers obsolete.... And hunters will rule this game Big Grin
(2016-01-24, 07:22 AM)2008harry Wrote: I support your idea, except for two things
1. High encounter rate of shinies
2. Encounter of megas, mls and msls

Hunting is already super easy, and implementing above said rules will make gymmers obsolete.... And hunters will rule this game Big Grin

well this game is mostly about hunting, so us hunters need bonus too