Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Determine If a Pokemon is Mega Worthy
I see in hat a lot people asking if a pokemon is mega worthy.....so here is a guide to see if you're pokemon is mega worthy Smile

1. First....check the pokemon's ivs and nature. If you see that the pokemon has no stat above 20, it is not mega worthy. Also, if the nature is bashful, hardy or anything that doesn't increase any stat, it will probably not be a good one to mega.

2. If the pokemon has good ivs and nature, check the pokedex to see which stats are highest. For example the screenshot of Mega Lucario's  Pokedex provided. So Mega Lucario has 145 in attack, 140 in sp. attack, and 112 in speed. So you want your lucario to have 25+ in those stats. Now you have to look at the nature. If the nature decreases the high stat(like attack or speed on lucario) then it will not be good to mega.

3. Always remember, when in doubt, ask chat. There will most likely be a person on chat who can help you determine if it is good to mega. Make sure the person knows what he is talking about(like a rank 1-100 player.)

Hope this guide helps you down the road and if there is something you are confused about, reply to this thread. Also, if there is something i missed post down below too.

Thumbnail(s)

Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
I would also like to add that it's perfectly fine to mega a pokemon that isn't mega worthy, as you can go back later, and un-mega that specific pokemon. So don't be upset if you have already mega evolved a pokemon which is not mega worthy. Big Grin
Though understandable like zach says, I do understand when people call others out for a bad mega.

They want to sell it way too expensive because it's been mega'd. Which is just plain idiotic.
So it's best to tell them that their mega isn't good than to let them believe it's good because it's a mega.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-09-15, 01:12 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Though understandable like zach says, I do understand when people call others out for a bad mega.

They want to sell it way too expensive because it's been mega'd. Which is just plain idiotic.
So it's best to tell them that their mega isn't good than to let them believe it's good because it's a mega.

Agreed
BTW, players have no lvls, we aren't pokemon. ^.^
BTW, just have good ivs and positive natures where evs are supposed to:

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Bla...Role-guide
(2015-09-15, 10:34 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: I would also like to add that it's perfectly fine to mega a pokemon that isn't mega worthy, as you can go back later, and un-mega that specific pokemon. So don't be upset if you have already mega evolved a pokemon which is not mega worthy. Big Grin

Not the point of the thread though. btw sgt, i fixed your lvl blooper x)
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Very nice!
cuphead
Nice one
Thanks for your sharing