• 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
Information 
For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one
great job m8 i love ur game
This looks like an exact copy of a game I played a while ago, that one was plagued with pay2win donations and such, is this by the same guys but without any pay2win? I refuse to play a game where the kid with mommies credit card wins
my sharpedo got accelerator ability which increases speed stat by 1 every turn but it aint happening every turn 

is the ability broken ?
Before update 2.0.4 i had 1 lv100 Golem with Rollout, that i use a lot,  after update, he lost some skills and 1 of them was Rollout, that came from Geodude, so now i can't put Rollout on him Undecided.

nvm, all good now.
Is there sound to this game?  I haven't found a way to turn it on or adjust it.
(2014-10-04, 06:02 AM)tankfan92 Wrote: Is there sound to this game?  I haven't found a way to turn it on or adjust it.

there is no sound unfortunately

however if you keep a page or tab open u can listen all music while playing
(2014-08-29, 08:51 PM)Eldari Wrote: This looks like an exact copy of a game I played a while ago, that one was plagued with pay2win donations and such, is this by the same guys but without any pay2win? I refuse to play a game where the kid with mommies credit card wins

this game has no pay option
everyone equal
Hmmm.. Do we have any mega evolution in this game ?
Gen 6 pokes ?
(2014-10-13, 03:54 AM)VerlAce03 Wrote: Hmmm.. Do we have any mega evolution in this game ?
Gen 6 pokes ?

Not yet it's beening planned but for now the game does not Have Mega Evolvutions we have some 6th gen Only Sylveon though for Now Later on there will be Mega's and 6th gen pokemon.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
1- when next update
2- is there is limit of pokemon i can catch
I can't seem to log into the game. I am only new and every time I enter my username and password, it tries to load and nothing happens.
(2014-10-25, 01:31 PM)haseeo55 Wrote: 1- when next update

hopefully today
yes 3000 maximum you can have
(2014-10-25, 02:14 PM)velocitor Wrote: I can't seem to log into the game. I am only new and every time I enter my username and password, it tries to load and nothing happens.

hello just logged in your account seems fine working

try using google chrome
(2014-10-25, 05:45 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 01:31 PM)haseeo55 Wrote: 1- when next update

hopefully today
yes 3000 maximum you can have

TY
hello ^^ my question is I can create a page on facebook for this game but for players of Spanish language to guide them well in game update and doubts maybe not knowing English can not understand
?
and there will be guild system ? or team matches ?
Smile
(2014-11-04, 07:28 PM)Saku Wrote: hello ^^ my question is I can create a page on facebook for this game but for players of Spanish language to guide them well in game update and doubts maybe not knowing English can not understand
?
and there will be guild system ? or team matches ?
Smile

i replied you sure you can
i have question : nature power is a status move and have 90 base power damage m so it's with deal damage with atk power or spatk
(2014-11-11, 12:13 AM)haseeo55 Wrote: i have question : nature power is a status move and have 90 base power damage m so it's with deal damage with atk power or spatk

good question

it uses Attack and Defense for status moves
could we have a quest or mission here Rolleyes?
"When do you think people die?
When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? NO!
When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? NO!
When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom? NO!
People die... when they are forgotten..."

~ Dr. Hiluluk ~
where do you get your badges? I have yet to see any arenas or gyms yet I haven't gotten far in the game either!
(2014-11-11, 04:22 AM)Daffysnow3636 Wrote: where do you get your badges? I have yet to see any arenas or gyms yet I haven't gotten far in the game either!

badges are at the last city gym centers

https://www.pokemonpets.com/Game-Maps

https://www.pokemonpets.com/Maps

example zone map

https://monstermmorpg.deviantart.com/art...-342630110
(2014-11-11, 02:20 AM)Pyro Wrote: could we have a quest or mission here Rolleyes?

not possible yet
(2014-11-11, 12:32 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-11-11, 12:13 AM)haseeo55 Wrote: i have question : nature power is a status move and have 90 base power damage m so it's with deal damage with atk power or spatk

good question

it uses Attack and Defense for status moves

ty
What mean by dive hm levelupmove and why only oshawott 
who can learn it by hm

Thumbnail(s)

(2014-11-28, 03:07 PM)haseeo55 Wrote: What mean by dive hm levelupmove and why only oshawott 
who can learn it by hm

are there any other pokemon that learns dive via hm ?
(2014-12-15, 06:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 03:07 PM)haseeo55 Wrote: What mean by dive hm levelupmove and why only oshawott 
who can learn it by hm

are there any other pokemon that learns dive via hm ?

yes Panpour -Basculin - greninja - Clawitzer - Skrelp after update
btw at the original game dive can be learned by all water pokemon like surf
HELP: I cant finish my battle. Normally after the battle is over we chose "battle finished click to procced" in red button. When i click that, the game loading and then blank white page just show up with sentence "Timeout occurred while processing the operation". i tried refresh the page but nothing happen. I tried log off and then log in again, its just back to that last battle page. Now im stuck. What should i do? anyone please help me... Sad

update:
My last battle im using honedge... i think there must be something wrong or maybe a bug in honedge. I cant see its profile in pokedex, it says "Timeout occurred while processing the operation" too. I guess this is it the problem..(maybe). Admin please fix this. 
what i ivs and evs?i really never understood what they were...
...when I selected one, the screen closed and took me back to the GAME PAGE.

How do I select the ability of the OTHER pet ? I opened the USE ITEM, and the MY TEAM button, neither offered that update.

It's rare I suppose, but maybe the AFTER-BATTLE screen should check first if there are any other Ability-Pending BEFORE going automatically to the MAIN PAGE.

Thanks, team!

-- Ray
  • 1(current)