Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
> ELO League Scoring precision is increased like 1000x or even more times
> Now you can do an ELO re-match with the players who have defeated you in an ELO match from PvP battles page
(2016-05-19, 09:24 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 06:02 AM)Mysterium Wrote: Daeva13
[quote pid='147770' dateline='1463603719']
(2016-05-18, 07:05 PM)Mysterium Wrote: I'll add to this, that when fighting against Magmortar Dark it doesn't show 2x on Dazzling Gleam.
that's because it's right 1x cause fire is resistent to fairy attacks.

Oh that was very stupid of me. Angel

BUT, I'll still add something:
Is this okay, that it shows 2x on Dazzling Gleam against Zygarde which has Fairy Immunity?

"The enemy's Fairy Immunity ability makes it immune to Fairy type moves!"

well this thing only shows the type weaknesses and resistence, without adding the abilities, which would be a good thing to implement if its possible
[/quote]

immunities are not displayed you have to check yourself :d
> Now you can quickly Fly to the routes from route's details page if you have a Pokemon in your team that knows Fly move and if you have visited that Route before

> Now your Pokemon will not become fainted once all of the moves' PPs are exhausted. You will be able to use Struggle move
>> Struggle deals damage to the opponent and the user receives recoil damage equal to 50% of the damage the attack did to the opponent. Struggle can be used by a Pokémon when the Pokémon doesn't have any left PP.
(2016-05-20, 02:39 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: > Now you can quickly Fly to the routes from route's details page if you have a Pokemon in your team that knows Fly move and if you have visited that Route before

> Now your Pokemon will not become fainted once all of the moves' PPs are exhausted. You will be able to use Struggle move
>> Struggle deals damage to the opponent and the user receives recoil damage equal to 50% of the damage the attack did to the opponent. Struggle can be used by a Pokémon when the Pokémon doesn't have any left PP.

This is really great Big Grin
Plz add 2 more items 
1. Raise happiness by 100 instead of 5
2. Increase unhappiness by 100 instead of 5  so 2 new items
CeF,
Are you going to update monster detail's page to show the sum of EV stats as (n/510) and sum of IV stats as (n/180) instead of showing max number of single stat?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
> All computer controlled battle Pokemon PP values are not anymore unlimited
>> Now the PP of wild Pokemon will be limited to 250
>> Now the PP of NPC's Pokemon will be limited to 250
>> Now when computer battling against another player or doing an ELO League PvP Battle, the Pokemon's PP will be double
>> Once all PP of the computer-controlled Pokemon is depleted, the computer-controlled Pokemon will use Struggle move
(2016-05-21, 04:33 PM)Mysterium Wrote: CeF,
Are you going to update monster detail's page to show the sum of EV stats as (n/510) and sum of IV stats as (n/180) instead of showing max number of single stat?

yes it is done now you can see
(2016-05-21, 02:13 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: Plz add 2 more items 
1. Raise happiness by 100 instead of 5
2. Increase unhappiness by 100 instead of 5  so 2 new items

noted
> Multiple item usage is enabled for the following items:
  • Unhappiness Potion
  • Protein
  • Iron
  • HP Up
  • Calcium
  • Zinc
  • Carbos
  • Happiness Potion
  • Kelpsy Berry
  • Qualot Berry
  • Pomeg Berry
  • Hondew Berry
  • Grepa Berry
  • Tamato Berry
Thanx  cef
CeF,
Please add Reward Box category to Sell to NPC function.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2016-05-23, 04:34 PM)Mysterium Wrote: CeF,

what do u mean by that
(2016-05-23, 05:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

what do u mean by that

Currently Sell to NPC function sells by class cost only.
Reward Box monsters should sell for class cost + IV unlock + nature unlock. That would be fair enough, also since nobody is buying them at Bazaar anymore.

Also, CeF, I wish I had quick button to the best Repel item I have. Well, there is an empty slot before Horrifying Player...
Ai needs improvement
I fought a giratina which spammed ghost move on my.normal type pokemon

It is 0 effective still.it was spamming it instead of doing aura sphere which is 2x against my pokemon
(2016-05-23, 07:39 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: Ai needs improvement

It is 0 effective still.it was spamming it instead of doing aura sphere which is 2x against my pokemon

do you have screenshot? this shouldnt happen 

which pokemon against which one exactly?
(2016-05-23, 05:36 PM)Mysterium Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 05:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

what do u mean by that

Currently Sell to NPC function sells by class cost only.
Reward Box monsters should sell for class cost + IV unlock + nature unlock. That would be fair enough, also since nobody is buying them at Bazaar anymore.

Also, CeF, I wish I had quick button to the best Repel item I have. Well, there is an empty slot before Horrifying Player...

dont sell reward box to the npc it is that simple

let me add repel
> Quick Repel item usage icon implemented to the game page
(2016-05-23, 09:17 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 07:39 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: Ai needs improvement

do you have screenshot? this shouldnt happen 

which pokemon against which one exactly?

Didnt take screenahots but can take now
It was giratina vs slakoth

It is happening again and again 
Let me post few screenshots
https://i66.tinypic.com/29m6b86.jpg
https://i66.tinypic.com/1zr182o.jpg

[Image: 29m6b86.jpg]

[Image: 1zr182o.jpg]
Posted the screenshots. 6 times hex was used which was 0 effective. Instead of aura spehere which is 4x to slaking
(2016-05-23, 09:18 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: dont sell reward box to the npc it is that simple

let me add repel

Thanks for repel.

Tho you still amaze me. Some simple ideas seem so hard for you for some reason. Of course I don't know about the mess on server side.

But still, I would like to sell my Reward monsters to NPC for its fair price since it would be quicker than to let the monster rot for an eternity at Bazaar.
Why is it so hard to add a check if the monster comes from Reward Box and then apply the appropriate price?
(2016-05-24, 08:50 AM)Mysterium Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 09:18 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: dont sell reward box to the npc it is that simple

let me add repel

Thanks for repel.

Tho you still amaze me. Some simple ideas seem so hard for you for some reason. Of course I don't know about the mess on server side.

But still, I would like to sell my Reward monsters to NPC for its fair price since it would be quicker than to let the monster rot for an eternity at Bazaar.
Why is it so hard to add a check if the monster comes from Reward Box and then apply the appropriate price?

it is not hard

the hard thing is its price

also this system is not meant to kill the bazaar. if it takes ages that means you are over pricing it
kunwarkharbanda i will check it now ty
kunwarkharbanda i just did an update please test again

there was an error

also pm me in game to get an ultra rare or below reward pokemon
(2016-05-24, 02:33 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: kunwarkharbanda  i just did an update please test again

there was an error

currently it worked so i think its solved  now 
i dont need rewards for finding bugs :p
(2016-05-24, 03:48 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2016-05-24, 02:33 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: kunwarkharbanda  i just did an update please test again

there was an error

currently it worked so i think its solved  now 
i dont need rewards for finding bugs :p

some people should take an example of your behaviour Smile
There are few times still  0 effective moves are used so what are the chances to deal 0 effective moves ?
(2016-05-24, 05:20 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: There are few times still  0 effective moves are used so what are the chances to deal 0 effective moves ?

Well the moves are always sorted by chance so you cant expect the AI to always use the best move, even because it would make the fight annoyingly harder if the AI pokemons always use the best move against ours
(2016-05-24, 08:50 AM)Mysterium Wrote:

let me add repel

Thanks for repel.

Wort idea if this gets implemented ever.
If you wanna go kill the bazzaar, go oversell ..
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)