Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sgt's Tips and Tricks #2
Hey guys, in this tips and tricks thread we will be going over which pokemon to switch out to after Shuckle. If you haven't read part 1 make sure to check that out-> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Sgt...d-Tricks-1

The poke you want to switch out to is a poke without the ability radiation that has the move false swipe. 
False swipe is an weak attack that leaves the poke with 1 health if the attack would have killed the poke. 
The best poke for this in my opinion is Pangoro, the evolution of Pancham.

The reason I say Pangoro is simple, it has the beyond type ability which allows it to use false swipe on any poke. So after using Shuckle to lower the poke you are trying to catch's health, you can switch to Pangoro and use false swipe to lower the poke's health farther. Now you are going to probably get the poke's health to 2% or lower which means you can use a special kind of poke ball to without a doubt catch it. This ball is the extreme ball. Now the extreme ball costs 50k in the shop so it is a bit costly but it is worth it if you have enough money. When you are just starting out though, a great ball or pokeball even can catch low level pokes with ease. Now you got to be careful and look at the other poke's moves. If the poke has take down or double edge it can kil itself with recoil so always be careful of this.

Other pokes you can use for false swipe are listed here(sorry MalvagioDemente for copyright, hope it is ok if I use it.)
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Pok...se-Swipers

Thanks for reading and tell me if there is something I missed.
Make sure to look for my next thread.-> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Sgt...d-Tricks-3
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
Well done Sgt, doing a great job
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Gz sgt
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Big Grin 
Nice Job Red Keep it up
part 2 very nice now everyone who reads this just have to link in to a new player asking for help.Wink
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
nice sgt i like it
[Image: Signature.png]
What EV/Moveset do you recommend. I went 252 Speed and 252 Atk, 4 HP. Not sure what other moveset I should include.
(2016-02-01, 09:00 PM)jay_millz Wrote: What EV/Moveset do you recommend. I went 252 Speed and 252 Atk, 4 HP. Not sure what other moveset I should include.

For evs go 252 attack, 252 hp, 6 speed
Moveset False Swipe, Body Slam, Hammer Arm, Crunch
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights