Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2016-01-27, 04:09 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: and dont forget to add those grass moves to rotom-mow like we said Smile

ye added that some Big Grin
(2016-01-27, 05:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 04:09 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: and dont forget to add those grass moves to rotom-mow like we said Smile

ah and i forgot to say that other than those psychic moves i already listed, darmanitan zen need flamethrower, fire blast, instead of 2 physical fire moves
(2016-01-27, 05:21 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

ah and i forgot to say that other than those psychic moves i already listed, darmanitan zen need flamethrower, fire blast, instead of 2 physical fire moves

ok noted to check
(2016-02-21, 08:11 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 05:21 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

ok noted to check

thanks, anyway, I noticed in the attack list there are some moves that arent actually in the game yet, are they planned to be added in the next updates like it happened for secret power?
I'm for a new move called "struggle", if there are no MP/PP's left, then the player can use this move to have still one attack left (so that this attack don't have any limit of useable MP/PP) ...also this move should be included for every pokemon, so it shouldn't be leant or bought in store, it should be automatically included for every pokemon (at least in my opinion).

because without this move, my last pokemon can't attack the enemy, because of only doing zero damage, and the enemy pokemon can sometimes be in exact the same situation... so two pokemon of this kind, fighting and then can't end the fight, except surrending or fainting my last pokemon, will be the only chance to end the battle.
(2016-05-20, 12:07 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: I'm for a new move called "struggle", if there are no MP/PP's left, then the player can use this move to have still one attack left (so that this attack don't have any limit of useable MP/PP) ...also this move should be included for every pokemon, so it shouldn't be leant or bought in store, it should be automatically included for every pokemon (at least in my opinion).

because without this move, my last pokemon can't attack the enemy, because of only doing zero damage, and the enemy pokemon can sometimes be in exact the same situation... so two pokemon of this kind, fighting and then can't end the fight, except surrending or fainting my last pokemon, will be the only chance to end the battle.

good idea i should implement it today hopefully
CeFurkan, thank you for the fast reply & also for implementing it to the game. I think, some battles can be even more interesting with it being included in-game.

maybe each move could also show the exact damage to the specific encountered enemy? (that would be much easier, than reading "attack" with a number directly at my fighting pokemon, also each move is having a "base power" number and also sometimes a multiplicator in addition (x0, x1, x2, x3, etc.) is mentioned next to it.

so calculating the exact damage isn't that easy (at least not for me) ...so my idea is: the damage for the enemy in the fight, should be shows without the multiplicator, also directly as the number, which will hit the enemy... would be nice to see.

also e.g. the move "Endeavor" seems a little bit strange to me, how much plus or minus hp will actually added. for example, I used it one time before taking this screenshot. it had 100% of health before and now this was the result afterwards. (see attached file "1016")

and another new-move idea is "substitute", where something is protecting the fighting pokemon for a specific amount of damage (one huge hit or many small hits), this could also be useful, if fighting a high level enemy, trainer or someone else. but maybe this move already exists?

at least, I didn't recognized it for my caught pokemon or at an enemies attack so far. also maybe a graphical chance (like the "protector" is havinbg the same look for every pokemon, which can learn this move) but still: in my opinion, if a pokemon is using this move, the "protector" could be visualized, that would look cool and the player can see, which pokemon is protected for some time, that attacks would do zero damage during that turns...?

Thumbnail(s)

(2016-05-20, 08:29 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: CeFurkan, thank you for the fast reply & also for implementing it to the game. I think, some battles can be even more interesting with it being included in-game.

maybe each move could also show the exact damage to the specific encountered enemy? (that would be much easier, than reading "attack" with a number directly at my fighting pokemon, also each move is having a "base power" number and also sometimes a multiplicator in addition (x0, x1, x2, x3, etc.) is mentioned next to it.

so calculating the exact damage isn't that easy (at least not for me) ...so my idea is: the damage for the enemy in the fight, should be shows without the multiplicator, also directly as the number, which will hit the enemy... would be nice to see.

also e.g. the move "Endeavor" seems a little bit strange to me, how much plus or minus hp will actually added. for example, I used it one time before taking this screenshot. it had 100% of health before and now this was the result afterwards. (see attached file "1016")

and another new-move idea is "substitute", where something is protecting the fighting pokemon for a specific amount of damage (one huge hit or many small hits), this could also be useful, if fighting a high level enemy, trainer or someone else. but maybe this move already exists?

at least, I didn't recognized it for my caught pokemon or at an enemies attack so far. also maybe a graphical chance (like the "protector" is havinbg the same look for every pokemon, which can learn this move) but still: in my opinion, if a pokemon is using this move, the "protector" could be visualized, that would look cool and the player can see, which pokemon is protected for some time, that attacks would do zero damage during that turns...?

not possible to display damage due to the internal system design

also displaying damage would destroy the skill difference between players Big Grin
CeFurkan, no problem ...I just thought asking / suggesting some more ideas & also thanks for implementing the "struggle" move, but some pokemon (e.g. "Sableye") seem to be immune to it. maybe this move could be improved / edited a little bit, so that it could hit each type of enemy pokemon?

could you please let me know the formular, how to calculate the exact damage (attack of each pokemon + multiplicator + attack's base-power + if there's something additional to calculate)?
(2016-05-21, 03:02 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: CeFurkan, no problem ...I just thought asking / suggesting some more ideas & also thanks for implementing the "struggle" move, but some pokemon (e.g. "Sableye") seem to be immune to it. maybe this move could be improved / edited a little bit, so that it could hit each type of enemy pokemon?

could you please let me know the formular, how to calculate the exact damage (attack of each pokemon + multiplicator + attack's base-power + if there's something additional to calculate)?

too many variables there are but this is what we have basically

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-How...ted-simple
Hey, it would be possible to add the special effect of freeze-dry and flying press, as freeze-dry being super effective on water type pokemons and flying press inflicting both fighting and flying type damage as its stated on bulbapedia?
(2016-05-21, 05:15 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: Hey, it would be possible to add the special effect of freeze-dry and flying press, as freeze-dry being super effective on water type pokemons and flying press inflicting both fighting and flying type damage as its stated on bulbapedia?

yes i can add

does this move override abilities?
(2016-05-22, 02:03 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-05-21, 05:15 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: Hey, it would be possible to add the special effect of freeze-dry and flying press, as freeze-dry being super effective on water type pokemons and flying press inflicting both fighting and flying type damage as its stated on bulbapedia?

yes i can add

I dont think. If a pokemon is immune due to an ability it stays immune. You can check those 2 moves on bulbapedia to better see how they act
(2016-05-22, 06:33 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

yes i can add

I dont think. If a pokemon is immune due to an ability it stays immune. You can check those 2 moves on bulbapedia to better see how they act

Hey, in the huge move update you are going to do, you will add the signature moves of the various pikachu cosplays?
(2016-05-23, 05:36 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

yes i can add

Hey, in the huge move update you are going to do, you will add the signature moves of the various pikachu cosplays?

i am planning to add all move tutor moves etc to the pokemon learnable list

however i cant promise i will be able to code and implement all of the missing moves in the game
(2016-05-23, 09:17 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

yes i can add

i am planning to add all move tutor moves etc to the pokemon learnable list

however i cant promise i will be able to code and implement all of the missing moves in the game

yeah i know, but its sure you do your best Smile
(2015-11-20, 11:46 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: So guys, I open this thread to discuss the changing on some pokemon moves SEt. Feel free to post your ideas on the changes but make a point on why that pokemon needs new moves. This is to help improve the games by making pokemon, who have few or no moves for their type, or few moves at all, better. Now that said please do not talk about pokemons which have already a really good move set just to make them even stronger cause that is not the point of all this.

burn blast, hydro canon, frenzy root and volt tackle should be added
(2015-12-17, 12:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 09:10 AM)Blau Wrote: Yes, egg moves and tutor Moves are planned.

And that is a problem of abilities, not movepool.
(But yes in that case they should learn a type related atk, eventho it is not always bout STAB but sometimes about resistances aswell :p)

Yet, Rotoms aren't useless, and the Thread was primarily about making useless stuff useable (:

So let's summarize : 

Unown - Whole movepool 
Rotoms - add secondary type moves

going to add whole move pool to Unown and add rotoms extra moves at this update hopefully

any other suggestions?
I want some new moves in this game like volt tackle,frenzy roots,hydro cannon,blast burn and etc
well, didn't see if anyone posted his or not so i will mention it,  mega enti frost has ice master, and physical master, yet it only has 1 move of that combo, ice shard, and thats not worth using, it doesn't even have ice fang, so its abilties are useless, can we get some better moves for that?
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]

yes i can add

if those moves are very hard to code, i can only add regular effect of them at best

not very special effects
(2016-06-17, 07:59 PM)sea2003main Wrote: well, didn't see if anyone posted his or not so i will mention it,  mega enti frost has ice master, and physical master, yet it only has 1 move of that combo, ice shard, and thats not worth using, it doesn't even have ice fang, so its abilties are useless, can we get some better moves for that?

the problem is some moves are very hard to code

at best i can add them as regular damage moves

so how should i decide features of such moves?