Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 21(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
hi,
i am new. I will like to participate in the forum dissuasion
Hello! I am currently playing a level 20 hunter, and I have a few questions about the hunter pets. I have tamed a dragonhawk, a cat, and a raptor. However, when I open my pets and mounts tab it doesn't show that there is anything in there. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thank you!
I can't see any Pokestop's or gym anywhere near me, I haven't left my house yet but still, should I be worried?
What does it mean where there is a little stop where leafs are flying about?
How far away is 3 steps, usually?
Imagine you go into a pet store for Pokémon. Everything is at its first stage of evolution. They can still evolve by purchasing stones, giving them away to someone else, or simply by aging instead of leveling. Which would be the best and worst to adopt?
I have only played it for 1 hour and i think it is pretty good. I couldn't play monstermmorpg because it was very complicated but pokemon is something i am familiar with. So thank you for making this game.
ok umm 1
aannnnddddd 2
soo umm anything else?
(2020-07-12, 09:51 PM)Sky Wrote: soo umm anything else?

you are full member now
(2020-07-12, 09:51 PM)Sky Wrote: soo umm anything else?
ok thanks
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation   
Heart Heart
Idea
(2020-09-04, 12:01 PM)SaminoAcids Wrote: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation   
Heart Heart
Idea
hello! 
this is me making two initial posts
to prove I'm human 
and not just a rogue spambot.

. . . o r   a m   i ? 

*cue ominous*
HELLO I AM A NEW PLAYER ^_^
I'm a hardcore living meme
ello my first time signing up since a couple days
annnd 2nd one
first post here and I just want to say hi  Big Grin
I don't want to make another copy so this post is in response to the admin's request Smile
Hello I'm new! :)
Ok I've been on this game for a while but never actually joined the forums. XD
First of all in total there are 19 gyms in the game and the farther you go the harder it gets so ill be telling you were they are:

1. Progress City, route order: 22                          17. Sky Dragon City, route order: 457             
2. Tulip City, route order: 47                               18. Nebulous City, route order: 486                 
3. Dragonfly City, route order: 72                                                          
4. Death Stalker City, route order: 97
5. Ocean Breeze City, route order: 123                 And now there is one more gym that is the toughest of all and i will leave it
6. Iceberg City, route order, 147                          up to you to go explore and hopefully get to that point good luck.
7. Fortified City, route order, 183                                   
8. Glyptodon City, route order: 213
9. Volcano City, route order: 240
10. Power Center City,route order: 269                  Hint: 19th gym is a mixed gym Big Grin
11. Star Light City, route order: 294
12. Martial City, route order: 321
13. Ferrous City, route order: 350
14. Sakura City, route order: 379
15. Airborne City, route order: 401
16. Nightmare City, route order: 429
Hello! I hope everyone is having a good time. Big Grin
I've played MonsterMMORPG years ago and decided to give PokemonPets a shot.
Just started and I need to post 5 messages :D
Hello :3
Wooo :D
Wooooooo :D
Woooooooooooo :D
Wooooooooooooooooooooooow :D
That's a funny spam quest)
  • 21(current)