Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 22(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
post new 1
(2019-11-30, 12:14 AM)Funnygamer95 Wrote: post new 1
post 2 done
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

You can make double post triple post as many as you want Smile
hello
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

Welcome Smile

need the membership
Here's my first message. . .
And heres my second to be promoted fully to a member XD
WHY AINT I GETTING PROMOTED???
First message. New to the site
Second message
Not sure if this still applies? Posting just in case though..(im still figuring stuff out XD)
Hello
I am bit confused..
YEEEEET Heart
I have only played it for 1 hour and i think it is pretty good. I couldn't play monstermmorpg because it was very complicated but pokemon is something i am familiar with. So thank you for making this game.
Thank you. I'm a new member and just around half an hour old on here XD
And this is my second message :)
Hello i am newbie!

Welcome Smile

And here goes my second message to activate my account
two quick
Hi yall.  Heart
what are yalls favorite pokemon in the game.
Hello, everyone, I'm new to this here forum.
I'm wondering if the developers of Pokemon Pets are working on adding Galarian forms as well as Generation 8 Pokemon. If they are then that's great. (Not to mention that y'all are gonna see this coming in a way).
XD yall just gonna activate my account real qucik
FRESH.
THere
FRESH.
test msg pokemonpets.com
test msg 3
test 4 https://www.pokemonpets.com/
I've realized I've only posted once, so I'm posting now so that I can report that once npc's glitched umbreon that has over 1000 hp.
  • 22(current)