Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 19(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
BAN HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
test msg 1
test msg 22
Well Here I am.
.-. Lol I Mean I am New xD
I will follow the Foum Rules.
Such as Spamming,Not so much junk threads and some other stuff.Idk what that stuff is,lol
hiii.........................................
Yo.Welcome
Hello Big Grin Big Grin
nice to meet you all Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes kientrucCosFa's post:
  • CeFurkan
(2019-06-24, 05:00 AM)kientrucCosFa Wrote: nice to meet you all Big Grin Big Grin

Hello and welcome Smile

Join discord as well
CeFurkan,I've tried evrything u told me,-,I am nvr gna b on Discord again.I am sry,-,
First post- hi all!
And, post #2- hope everyone is doing good
hi im new
and now im old
  • 19(current)