Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
WHY AINT I GETTING PROMOTED???
First message. New to the site
Second message
Not sure if this still applies? Posting just in case though..(im still figuring stuff out XD)
Hello
I am bit confused..
YEEEEET Heart
I have only played it for 1 hour and i think it is pretty good. I couldn't play monstermmorpg because it was very complicated but pokemon is something i am familiar with. So thank you for making this game.
Thank you. I'm a new member and just around half an hour old on here XD
And this is my second message :)
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

You can make double post triple post as many as you want Smile
And here goes my second message to activate my account
two quick
Hi yall.  Heart
what are yalls favorite pokemon in the game.
Hello, everyone, I'm new to this here forum.
I'm wondering if the developers of Pokemon Pets are working on adding Galarian forms as well as Generation 8 Pokemon. If they are then that's great. (Not to mention that y'all are gonna see this coming in a way).
XD yall just gonna activate my account real qucik
FRESH.
THere
FRESH.
test msg pokemonpets.com
test msg 3
test 4 https://www.pokemonpets.com/
I've realized I've only posted once, so I'm posting now so that I can report that once npc's glitched umbreon that has over 1000 hp.
Howdy! Heart
y e e e t 
test 1
Big Grin IGN:tapubulu
My trade thread
test 2
Big Grin IGN:tapubulu
My trade thread
If you could have Pokemon in the real world as pets, what would you have and why? One rule: it can't be a height taller than you (length doesn't necessarily matter, so Dragonair and Furret are fine) and it's only used as a household pet. I watched Ace Trainer Liam's video a couple hours ago and agree with a few, like Rotom, who would be able to charge your phone in an instant, microwave some food if you don't have one, or even possess your car to drive around if it's not working. Personally, I'd have either a Growlithe, Vulpix (Alolan or Kantonian, not sure) or Eevee, just out of sheer cuteness and the loyalty they have to the trainer. Plus, the first 2 could be useful to light fires at campswith scouts, keep me warm, etc.
Hi,
I have not played WoW for a very long time and I know at some point they introduced pet battles. This sounds like a fun thing to at least try out.

1. Where do I get started? (anyone got a BFA updated guide?) I am currently max level.

2. Do I have to go back to content from old expansions to start things out?

3. Is there any useful rewards doing them, like say azerite power, money or rep or are they 100% just for fun? (I don't count mounts and cosmetic items as useful rewards)
Imagine you go into a pet store for Pokémon. Everything is at its first stage of evolution. They can still evolve by purchasing stones, giving them away to someone else, or simply by aging instead of leveling. Which would be the best d worst to adopt?
  • 20(current)