Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
i haven't posted here yet, so hiya!
second one! and i hope im gonna be registered now
Hello
Only 2 posts
ah, so that's probably why i couldn't post anything. ^^ ok post #1
and post #2
Old MACDONALD had a farm
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
E-I-E-I-O
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
And on his farm he had a cow
message 1 Tongue
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
message 2 Tongue

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
message 3 Tongue

message 4 Tongue

last is message 5 Tongue

apologies

Aniki how are you?^^
мертвая душа
1st! post of the forum. Thank you so much

Also I love your game man!
So many questions about your game. Learning how the combat system works in difference of Pokemon Traditionally is interesting. 

Got schooled by some Ridiculous NPC's

Gotta step up my game
[quote pid='135936' dateline='1403451639']
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
I'm kidding i'm an angel.
[/quote]
Get good.
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

Second thread to get 2 posts immediately : https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-If-...mber--6383

I apoligise for posting more so I can create a thread XD
4th time lucky Big Grin
2nd message tooo Smile
3rd for signature
4th for signature
last but not least, 5th for signature Tongue
first message. thanks for the tip!
Thanks this helps
Not really new to this, I played monstermmorpg its fun. I,m pretty high level over their so i thought i,d give this game a shot.Big Grin
MUST POST
3 MORE
  • 12(current)