Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
(2016-07-13, 02:22 PM)rhubian Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 02:21 PM)rhubian Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 09:49 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 02:42 AM)rhubian Wrote: Hello Pokemonpet fans. I'm new to the forum but have been playing for awhile. I'm a casual player not much into PVP yet-- but think it's an awesome game--and would love to see there be a change so that users could pick team colors and have it affect chat overall and reward. It's something that I've seen Pokemon GO come up with to start, and something that might be fun to incorporate and expand on, but have it be changeable too so you have the option weekly of changing your team color if you want to. It would be fun to also have teams so that more than just PVP could be going on-- like a weekly submission to the forum for the weakest IV level pokemon found (something nerdy I love to do), having the most Pokemon buys or sells in the market for the week, etc. I don't know if it's possible or doable-- but maybe starting with the implementation of teams in some way would be a start and expand from there. I know I can't post more details about it here, but this is my first message. I look forward to maybe bringing this up later, or even piggy backing on someone who wants to bring the subject up.

yes i plan to add those team colors

but how should we implement it Smile

by the way you can spam this thread to get 5 posts and open a new thread about this

it is better

Ok.

I'll give it a try!

I think this idea may be doable with the right people and knowledge involved. Hope I am spamming the thread the appropriate way too. Sorry if I am not. New to the board so hope I am doing this right! Hope these replies count as posts.
(2016-07-13, 02:24 PM)rhubian Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 09:49 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 02:42 AM)rhubian Wrote: Hello Pokemonpet fans. I'm new to the forum but have been playing for awhile. I'm a casual player not much into PVP yet-- but think it's an awesome game--and would love to see there be a change so that users could pick team colors and have it affect chat overall and reward. It's something that I've seen Pokemon GO come up with to start, and something that might be fun to incorporate and expand on, but have it be changeable too so you have the option weekly of changing your team color if you want to. It would be fun to also have teams so that more than just PVP could be going on-- like a weekly submission to the forum for the weakest IV level pokemon found (something nerdy I love to do), having the most Pokemon buys or sells in the market for the week, etc. I don't know if it's possible or doable-- but maybe starting with the implementation of teams in some way would be a start and expand from there. I know I can't post more details about it here, but this is my first message. I look forward to maybe bringing this up later, or even piggy backing on someone who wants to bring the subject up.

yes i plan to add those team colors

by the way you can spam this thread to get 5 posts and open a new thread about this

it is better

Ok.

I'll give it a try!

I think this idea may be doable with the right people and knowledge involved. Hope I am spamming the thread the appropriate way too. Sorry if I am not. New to the board so hope I am doing this right! Hope these replies count as posts.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, and whether or not this idea is implemented or not, thanks a bunch for the consideration. Truly this game and how it's been developed is beyond incredible! I hope to be a fan of it for a long time.
(2016-07-13, 02:27 PM)rhubian Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 02:24 PM)rhubian Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 09:49 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes i plan to add those team colors

it is better

Ok.

I'll give it a try!

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, and whether or not this idea is implemented or not, thanks a bunch for the consideration. Truly this game and how it's been developed is beyond incredible! I hope to be a fan of it for a long time.

Go Pokemon Pets! Hopefully this meets posting requirements now. I'll give it some time before I consider posting to the board although folks are welcome to beat me to posting about this topic. I don't mind chiming in. It's not my own original idea by any means--I like borrowing stuff from other people cough cough-- but anyway I'll see if later I can get this topic started if it hasn't already and chime in for others if I am able to help later. My knowledge on game development is limited, but my admiration for the game is boundless. I love playing games like these and the future for this amazes me.
Since I made these posts only days ago, I am amazed that a different yet similar idea was developed or maybe in the works of--guilds. That's amazing. I think that will work out similar to what I was thinking about with this proposed idea of team colors. So I am saying, the idea is already somehow being currently worked on and likely call it good for now. Thanks to all who humor my messages posted on the board. I may not be the best at responding to them due to one reason or another, but this board has been very welcoming and full of bright innovative people. Thank you all for your help so far and in the future. I also apologize for the posts that contained the unnecessary replies to my own comments since they weren't really needed but helped with a learning curve in how this setup worked. Go Pokemon Pets! And welcome all who follow after this.
hi, i am a new member here.
this is my 2nd message to become a registered member here. thanks in advance.
hello world.
i love this game cant stop playing lol.
[Image: 2iut1et.jpg]
hello
need 5 post
1 more
hi i like this game
yean ok just another one
npoe i have to put in 3 more to post
the funny thing about my names is, is that its always at the bottom of a list.
how is everyone doing, it's been a long time since i joined a forum Tongue im looking forward to haveing fun with you guys Big Grin
First one.
And second one.
Here's three.
Here's four.
And five.
So, how does this works exactly?
I don't need to wait then?
(2016-08-26, 01:00 PM)xzardas Wrote: how is everyone doing, it's been a long time since i joined a forum Tongue im looking forward to haveing fun with you guys Big Grin

lol u r welcome here :d
this is my first message
well I forgot to say thank you for a great game
imma newbie but have played pokemon games for years I love this but you should fix the catching rate with great balls and up
(2016-10-03, 06:29 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: imma newbie but have played pokemon games for years I love this but you should fix the catching rate with great balls and up

this is my second message to prove im a human lol still loving the game tho
  • 14(current)