Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES!
Hello everyone ^^
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
hello everyone ^^
fun game i enjoy pokemon pets Big Grin
lolz Tongue
1 more and im gone hehehe Tongue Cool Big Grin
See everybody this is how u create a thread

1. U must have more than 5 posts
2. Click the button as shown in screenshot.
5 post to vote.........
HI I am THE HAWK
I am crazy about  pokemon
MY FAVORITE POKEMON : MEGA ZEKROM MIST (Especially the shiny)
FAVORITE TYPE : Fire and Electric
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
THIS IS MY SECOND POST TO BECOME A REGISTERED MEMBER
I support the forum's effort to prevent spam and bot accounts
Smile
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
Message 1
Msg 2
5 post 2 vote
message 2/5
all i really need is 2 more
last post bye hehe
do you mean post at the same post 1
Hello everyone! Just jumping through the hoops so I can post my bug report!
I've got pictures and everything, basically my Mawile has like, 318% xp to the next level, and isn't leveling up!
Bah, apparently you need 5 post in order to even submit a bug report?
This could vastly be improved by just having a ticket submission system from the main game page @>@
But alas, idle musings. I'm off to make my bug report now!
Hi :)

Now i finally can make my bug report
Same story with me - " We require you to post atleast 5 Posts to be able to Make a Thread in this forum." And I actually want to post bug i found
By the way, there is a small bug in message itself - it says "atleast" without space between words.
you guys can spam this thread it is fine :d

and welcome
Hello Pokemonpet fans. I'm new to the forum but have been playing for awhile. I'm a casual player not much into PVP yet-- but think it's an awesome game--and would love to see there be a change so that users could pick team colors and have it affect chat overall and reward. It's something that I've seen Pokemon GO come up with to start, and something that might be fun to incorporate and expand on, but have it be changeable too so you have the option weekly of changing your team color if you want to. It would be fun to also have teams so that more than just PVP could be going on-- like a weekly submission to the forum for the weakest IV level pokemon found (something nerdy I love to do), having the most Pokemon buys or sells in the market for the week, etc. I don't know if it's possible or doable-- but maybe starting with the implementation of teams in some way would be a start and expand from there. I know I can't post more details about it here, but this is my first message. I look forward to maybe bringing this up later, or even piggy backing on someone who wants to bring the subject up.
(2016-07-13, 02:42 AM)rhubian Wrote: Hello Pokemonpet fans. I'm new to the forum but have been playing for awhile. I'm a casual player not much into PVP yet-- but think it's an awesome game--and would love to see there be a change so that users could pick team colors and have it affect chat overall and reward. It's something that I've seen Pokemon GO come up with to start, and something that might be fun to incorporate and expand on, but have it be changeable too so you have the option weekly of changing your team color if you want to. It would be fun to also have teams so that more than just PVP could be going on-- like a weekly submission to the forum for the weakest IV level pokemon found (something nerdy I love to do), having the most Pokemon buys or sells in the market for the week, etc. I don't know if it's possible or doable-- but maybe starting with the implementation of teams in some way would be a start and expand from there. I know I can't post more details about it here, but this is my first message. I look forward to maybe bringing this up later, or even piggy backing on someone who wants to bring the subject up.

yes i plan to add those team colors

but how should we implement it Smile

by the way you can spam this thread to get 5 posts and open a new thread about this

it is better
(2016-07-13, 09:49 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 02:42 AM)rhubian Wrote: Hello Pokemonpet fans. I'm new to the forum but have been playing for awhile. I'm a casual player not much into PVP yet-- but think it's an awesome game--and would love to see there be a change so that users could pick team colors and have it affect chat overall and reward. It's something that I've seen Pokemon GO come up with to start, and something that might be fun to incorporate and expand on, but have it be changeable too so you have the option weekly of changing your team color if you want to. It would be fun to also have teams so that more than just PVP could be going on-- like a weekly submission to the forum for the weakest IV level pokemon found (something nerdy I love to do), having the most Pokemon buys or sells in the market for the week, etc. I don't know if it's possible or doable-- but maybe starting with the implementation of teams in some way would be a start and expand from there. I know I can't post more details about it here, but this is my first message. I look forward to maybe bringing this up later, or even piggy backing on someone who wants to bring the subject up.

by the way you can spam this thread to get 5 posts and open a new thread about this

it is better

Ok.
(2016-07-13, 02:21 PM)rhubian Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 09:49 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

it is better

Ok.

I'll give it a try!
  • 13(current)