Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Use HM Moves
Lightbulb 
Hi Guys,Furkan asked me to make some threads about basic things of this game.In this Thread i will discuss HM(Hidden Machine) moves with you.

There are 5 Hidden Machine Moves which you can teach your pokemons.Here they are:

1)Cut
2)Strength
3)Waterfall
4)Fly
5)Hyper Surf

You will find HM moves in shop under "HM moves" section.Each of them worths 250k.

[Image: f351s9.png]

HM Moves like Strength,Waterfall and Cut have no use outside of battle.But Hyper Surf and Fly can be used outside of Battle.I will explain both of these separately.

HM Fly:

HM move Fly let's you move from one map to another instantly.You Just have to buy it from shop for 250k and teach it to any of your pokemon which can learn fly and it will be able to fly between maps.Just click on that pokemon in the Gamepage and the Fly button will appear just like this:

[Image: vhz6nc.png]

Click on the "Use Fly Move" button and it will show you the list of maps which you have already visited.Select the map where you wanna go and you will be there in no time.

15th Zone which is Flying Zone requires Fly move on 1 of your pokemon in team.If you don't have HM Fly on any of your pokemon,You won't be able to cross that zone.

HM Hyper Suf:

HM Hyper Surf will let you Surf on Water.Buy it from Shop for 250k and Teach it to one of your pokemon,which can learn it.After that,just go to a map where you need that move and you will be able to Walk/Surf on water just like this:

[Image: 20keudy.png]

You will find many pokemons while surfing on water.

To cross 5th zone which is Water Zone,you will need Hyper Surf on any of your pokemon in team.Without Hyper Surf,you can not cross it.

How to determine which Pokemon can Learn HM Fly or Hyper Surf:

There are many pokemons which can learn HM Fly or Hyper Surf.You can see it in the pokedex.Open the detail page of a Pokemon in Pokedex,and scroll down a bit,you will be able to see which HM moves it can learn.Just like this:

[Image: nz56y1.png]

Dragonite can learn Fly and Hyper Surf.You can see which HM moves a pokemon can learn this way.

How To Get From Shop:

To buy HM moves,go to Shop.You can find it in every town and city.

[Image: hty0ep.png]

Enter Shop.After that,Click on "Buy Items From NPC".

[Image: o0xrhi.png]

After that,Click on "HM Moves".

[Image: zivdx1.png]

After clicking "HM Moves" this page will show up:

[Image: 2vkcewi.png]

Write the amount of HM moves u wanna buy and click "Buy".

How to Teach HM moves to your pokemon:

To teach HM moves to your pokemons,click on "My Items" on gamepage.

[Image: 30houtv.png]

After that,Click on "HM Moves" in your inventory.

[Image: 210gegk.png]

Then click "Use" in front of the HM move you wanna teach to your pokemon.

[Image: mvn52v.png]

After that,select the pokemon you want to teach the selected HM move.Then select the move you wanna replace with the HM move.

[Image: 2e35y1h.png]

Pokemons For HM moves:

Here i am gonna list some of the pokemons which are best to be used for HM moves.

1)Dragonite

[Image: 2d8584z.png]

2)Wingull/Pelipper

[Image: 9atgud.png]

3)Ducklett/Swanna

[Image: 2llocxz.png]

4)Mew

[Image: 29p2hxv.png]

These are the best options for using HM moves.

Delibird and Farfetchd and Farfetchd-Egg are also good options.Delibird,Farfetchd and Farfetchd-Egg have "Expert Leader" ability,and can learn Fly.

[Image: rhoff6.png]

These are the best options for using in gyms,since all of these can learn Fly,and have the Expert Leader abilty to give you extra 50% Experience.

Note:

You can teach HM moves as much times as you want to your pokemons.You will have to buy it only once,and then you can use it infinite times.

thanks, they should put some trees in front of a path so we can cut them down.Tongue
(2015-12-19, 03:21 PM)ag175008 Wrote: thanks, they should put some trees in front of a path so we can cut them down.Tongue

lol then u should also demand some buildings on fire to use waterfall ^^
Nice, good Job.
However, there is one thing i would do different, mark or Highlight the important places on your picture. 
Many people still won't know what you mean with "click on pokemon on game page".
On top, you might rather want to use Support or Supply instead of hm "slave" Smile.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-12-19, 03:52 PM)Blau Wrote: Nice, good Job.
However, there is one thing i would do different, mark or Highlight the important places on your picture. 
Many people still won't know what you mean with "click on pokemon on game page".
On top, you might rather want to use Support or Supply instead of hm "slave" Smile.
Thnx ^^ changed it.will highlight the buttons as well.
(2015-12-19, 04:18 PM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 03:09 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: Hi Guys,Furkan asked me to make some threads about basic things of this game.In this Thread i will discuss HM(Hidden Machine) moves with you.

There are 5 Hidden Machine Moves which you can teach your pokemons.Here they are:

1)Cut
2)Strength
3)Waterfall
4)Fly
5)Hyper Surf

You will find HM moves in shop under "HM moves" section.Each of them worths 250k.

[Image: f351s9.png]

HM Moves like Strength,Waterfall and Cut have no use outside of battle.But Hyper Surf and Fly can be used outside of Battle.I will explain both of these separately.

HM Fly:

HM move Fly let's you move from one map to another instantly.You Just have to buy it from shop for 250k and teach it to any of your pokemon which can learn fly and it will be able to fly between maps.Just click on that pokemon in the Gamepage and the Fly button will appear just like this:

[Image: 1zy9f91.png]

Click on the "Use Fly Move" button and it will show you the list of maps which you have already visited.Select the map where you wanna go and you will be there in no time.

15th Zone which is Flying Zone requires Fly move on 1 of your pokemon in team.If you don't have HM Fly on any of your pokemon,You won't be able to cross that zone.

HM Hyper Suf:

HM Hyper Surf will let you Surf on Water.Buy it from Shop for 250k and Teach it to one of your pokemon,which can learn it.After that,just go to a map where you need that move and you will be able to Walk/Surf on water just like this:

[Image: 20keudy.png]

You will find many pokemons while surfing on water.

To cross 5th zone which is Water Zone,you will need Hyper Surf on any of your pokemon in team.Without Hyper Surf,you can not cross it.

How to determine which Pokemon can Learn HM Fly or Hyper Surf:

There are many pokemons which can learn HM Fly or Hyper Surf.You can see it in the pokedex.Open the detail page of a Pokemon in Pokedex,and scroll down a bit,you will be able to see which HM moves it can learn.Just like this:

[Image: nz56y1.png]

Dragonite can learn Fly and Hyper Surf.You can see which HM moves a pokemon can learn this way.

Pokemons For HM moves:

Here i am gonna list some of the pokemons which are best to be used for HM moves.

1)Dragonite

[Image: 2d8584z.png]

2)Wingull/Pelipper

[Image: 9atgud.png]

3)Ducklett/Swanna

[Image: 2llocxz.png]

4)Mew

[Image: 29p2hxv.png]

These are the best options for using HM moves.

Delibird is a good option.Delibird have "Expert Leader" ability,and can learn Fly.

[Image: rhoff6.png]

It is the best option for using in gyms,since it can learn Fly,and have the Expert Leader abilty to give you extra 50% Experience.

Note:

You can teach HM moves as much times as you want to your pokemons.You will have to buy it only once,and then you can use it infinite times.

Great thread as always for newbies umar....keep up the good work Big Grin
Thnx a lot ^^
how to get from market is missing add those too

and add how to teach as well

also remove full post quotes so would be easier to read
(2015-12-19, 08:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: how to get from market is missing add those too

k,will do that.
(2015-12-19, 08:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: how to get from market is missing add those too

done.
Nice, good Job.