Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Price And Rate Your Pokemon
Hey guys, recently there've been a lot of unfair pricing going around. So as a member of this community I'm gonna try and make it right. Here is a quick guide on how to price pokes  Smile . (Note : This is just an idea, You do not have to use this. Also prices may change sometimes dramatically)

Also if you just want to see the pricing scroll down.

THE ZAP SCALE

F - Possibly one of the worse Pokes i've ever seen
E - Slightly better but in general ewwwwww
D - Meh below average
C - Average, usable but can do much better
B - Decent worth hanging onto (and worthy of a mega evolution)
A - Worthy of PVP definitely consider using a mega gem
A+ - Just below reward box status pretty good
A* - Reward box status 
A** - Better than reward box
G.O.A.T - Possibly the greatest Pokemon in the game.

So how do you rate your Pokemon?

Possibly the 2 most important aspect in a Pokemon is its IVS and Nature. Let's use an example - https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=1994562

This is Zeus my Shiny-Mega-Jolteon-Dragon. On my scale I rate it at A+. Why? Let me list em'

1) Zeus is a sweeper, you can tell by looking at its base stats. So it's 2 most important stats are Speed and Offense.
    Zeus happens to be a Special Sweeper so his 2 main stats are Special Attack and Speed. 

2) So let's look at his IVS, he has 29 on Special Attack which is A** because its better than reward box (which have 27). It also has 29 on attack and special defence which aren't as useful but still better than RB. Its speed is just below RB at 25 points. So balancing Zeus out i rate him an A+ in this category of IVS.

3) Now let's look at Zeus's nature. His nature minuses defence and adds speed. This is pretty good since Zeus being a sweeper doesn't really need defence. However in some cases he may need it such as when he is outspeeded or when the opponent resists his attack. So Hasty is a good nature but its better to have a nature such as Timid which minuses attack (which we don't need since Zeus is a special attacker so hes never gonna use it)  and boosts speed. Another good nature would be Modest which minuses Attack and boosts Special Attack. So really its up to you whether you want a fast but weaker hitter or a slower but more powerful attack. So in the nature category i rate my Zeus also an A+.

4) Ev training is another one you could look at but it doesn't really make a difference. A fully ev trained pokemon will at most make another 1million gold perhaps less or more.

5) Another aspect that is important is versatility (how useful it is) . Do you really want to pay say 30 million gold for a good shiny sunflora? You could but then and again sunflora isn't exactly the most useful Pokemon so this could affect its price. 

So overall we give Zeus an A+.

So how do we price our Pokemon?

Once you have rated your Pokemon you can use this rough list to work out its pricing (Like i said before this is just a rough idea you do not need to use this but you may want to if you want to be fair) ( Oh yeah and I'm doing shinies only. I'll let you guys work out how to price non shinies yourself)

F - At most 7 million gold . (I've seen some go for even 4 million so )
E - At most 8 million gold. (Again some can go for even lower)
D - Roughly 9.5 million to 10 million.  
C - Roughly 10 million - 12 million.
B - Roughly 13 million to 15 million. (Legendary Shinies - 20-25 million)
A - Roughly 17 million to 20 million. (Legendary Shinies - 30-35 million)
A+ - 20 million to 25 million. (Legendary Shinies - 40 - 50 million)
A* - really depends on what shiny reward box it is. Good RBs can go for up to 100 million. ( Legendary Shines - up to 300mil) 
A** - Again really depends on what shiny it is. Good ones can go for 200 million. (Legendary Shinies - Up to 400 mill)
G.O.A.T - Very rarely sold, Most expensive I've seen went for 400 million. (Legendary Shinies could go for wayyy more maybe even 600 million )

Pricing and rating your Pokemon is pretty easy as it is generally common sense. I recommend using the Pokedex to assist you. I know selling shinies can be hard since you worked hard for it and yet when you sell it you're not getting the price you thought you were because your shiny isn't as good as you thought it was. But please be considerate and at the end of the day it is your choice whether to sell it or not. 

If you have any concerns or would like help please pm me i'd be more than happy to help  Smile

Additionally if you feel like you have been ripped off do pm me in game and I'll do my best to either get your shiny back or compensate you. 

My in game name is zap10 or as shouko likes to say the guy with the massive ego  Big Grin

Thanks for reading! 

(Note : If you feel like I've made a mistake do PM me and let me know so I can correct it)

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
Interesting and nice try but you missed some point like price of pokemon is different for every one like
Someone is good in hunting (who will ask less for his pokemon) and some one is good in Arena (who will pay more for pokemon).
(2017-12-26, 12:17 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: Interesting  and nice try  but you missed some point like price of pokemon is different for every one like
Someone is good in hunting (who will ask less for his pokemon) and some one is good in Arena (who will pay more for pokemon).

I have covered this in point 5

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
(2017-12-27, 05:22 PM)zap10 Wrote:
(2017-12-26, 12:17 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: Interesting  and nice try  but you missed some point like price of pokemon is different for every one like

I have covered this in point 5

maybe maybe not Tongue and that was not only point i think the guild should be with easy method because i can't get that what is this post for? for guild or discussion.

don't get me wrong because i really like your topic we have to find a solution and i got an idea Idea also.

thanks for post  Big Grin
The way you define things is very helpful. This was a very good lesson and gave me a lot to think about age of war