Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Participate in Daily Reward Events
Hi Guys.Furkan wanted me to create an easy version of the thread explaining how to participate in Daily Reward Events so in this thread i will try to explain these things.

You can find "Daily Reward System" button under "GamePage".

[Image: 27zhvle.png]

When you click on "Daily Reward System" it will take you to this page:

[Image: 14cy15z.png]

You can see 2 buttons in front of each pokemon event "Click Here to Verify Facebook" and "Click Here to Verify Twitter".

[Image: 212988x.png]

When you click on "Click here to Verify Facebook" it will take you to this page:

[Image: 2u78tx4.png]

Click on the second link which i have highlighted to Verify Facebook.

When you click on "Click Here to Verify Twitter" it will take you to this page:

[Image: 2h74gnc.png]

Click on the 2nd Link which say's "Event" the one i have highlighted.

Once you have completed these steps,it will show
Green Tick Marks just like this:

[Image: slhg0j.png]

That means you have successfully Participated in the Event.Participating in an event doesn't guarantees your win.The system will randomly pick a winner.Good luck with Daily Reward Events.

When you win an event,it will show up like this:

[Image: 2vm91yt.png]

When you click on "Click here to Claim your Reward" the reward will be sent to your storage.But make sure to Claim your reward within 24hours because it will be lost after 24hours.

Note:You can participate in events even if you don't have Facebook or Twitter accounts.Facebook or Twitter accounts aren't necessary to participate.
this is an amazing thread for newbies to understand about the daily reward system
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
(2016-01-03, 08:43 AM)Glaceon Wrote: this is an amazing thread for newbies to understand about the daily reward system
Thnx glaceon Big Grin
(2016-01-03, 08:47 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 08:43 AM)Glaceon Wrote: this is an amazing thread for newbies to understand about the daily reward system
Thnx glaceon Big Grin

np ^^
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
Wish this thread was here when daily rewards first started...nice job umar, keep up the good work.
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2016-01-04, 04:34 PM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: Wish this thread was here when daily rewards first started...nice job umar, keep up the good work.

thnx a lot for your generous comment Smile 
I anticipate reading the upcoming blogs.
Great, I understood about this daily rewards item.