Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Beat Mixed Gym Leader
Star 
Hello Guys,In this thread i will tell you how to beat the Mixed Arena Leader.

[Image: 21mrynd.jpg]

First let's Discuss that which pokemons u can use in your team to defeat this gym.

1)Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle

2)Sableye
3)Giratina
4)Palkia/Zekrom
5)Magnezone
6)Slaking or any Hard Hitter pokemon u want

We will use Mega-Milotic or Mega-Shuckle as Status Spammers to take down those pokemons which do not have Perfect Body.For Moveset of Shuckle,See this:

[Image: 29w5ydy.png]

For Moveset of Milotic,See This: 

[Image: 219v4er.png]

Sableye is a Drak and Ghost Type Pokemon.Which means it is immune to Psychic,Fighting,Normal type moves.The Mewtwo of Mixed Arena Leader have only Fighting and Psychic type moves,So,Sableye is the best choice against it.For moveset of Sableye,See this:

[Image: 2hphity.png]

Giratina is a Ghost and Dragon type pokemon.It's Normal and Fighting type immunity will help us beat some pokemons of the Arena Leader.For moveset of Giratina,See this:

[Image: 2mhvqtw.png]

However you can replace Shadow Sneak with Toxic to make the opponent poisoned which will make it lose more hp.

We will use Palkia/Zekrom against the Milotic of Mixed Arena's Leader.For Moveset of Palkia,See this:

[Image: 2z7mzgi.png]

If you are going to use Zekrom,Use this Moveset:

Bolt Strike,Fusion Bolt,Dragon Claw,Thunder Fang

We will use Magnezone to decrease the Defense,Special Defense and Accuracy of the pokemons of Arena Leader.For Moveset of Magnezone,See this:

[Image: 2mpzgn8.png]

We will use Slaking as a Hard Hitter pokemon.For the moveset of Slaking,See this:

[Image: 2ue44ck.png]

While battling NPCs,you will encounter many pokemons,but 2 of them are most toughest,Manaphy and Dialga.You can take down other pokemons without much difficulty,but these two are going to be a pain.So,i will tell you to take down these 2.

For Manaphy,You need to lower it's accuracy with Magnezone.After that lower it's Special Defense if you are going to use Palkia.If you are planning to use Zekrom,lower it's Defense.After that bring your Palkia/Zekrom to battle.Increase the Sp-Attack of your Palkia or Attack of your Zekrom.And then increase the Critical hit chance of your Palkia/Zekrom.Then Keep Attacking with Thunderbolt/Fusion Bolt.In a few hits,Manaphy will be gone.

For Dialga,you have to use Shuckle.But before battling it,give your Shuckle Burning Weapon.Then fully boost the defense and special defense of your Shuckle.After that,increase the Evasion of your Shuckle which will make the Shuckle dodge most of the attacks of Dialga.Then keep using Wrap and Struggle Bug with Shuckle.Wrap inflicts Bleeding to the pokemon.While with the use of Burning Weapon,Shuckle will have a chance to inflict Burning Status to the Dialga.Shuckle have Radiation so the total damage dealt to the Dialga per turn will be 35% while Dialga Regenerates 25%(15% with Exp-Regenerator and 10% with Dragon Orb) hp each turn.That means Dialga will take total 10% damage each turn.

After defeating all NPCs blocking your way,Go to the Arena Leader.

The Gym Leader have these pokemons in his team.

1)Haxorus
2)Conkeldurr
3)Volcarona
4)Bouffalant
5)Mewtwo
6)Milotic

For Haxorus,use Mega-Milotic because Mega-Milotic is Fairy and Water Type,and being Fairy type makes Mega-Milotic immune to Dragon type moves.You just have to keep using Wrap+Toxic+Scald with Mega-Milotic and Haxorus will be down pretty soon.

For Conkeldurr you should use Giratina .Use Will-O-Wisp+Toxic with Giratina.Giratina is immune to Fighting types so Conkeldurr is also not a problem.

For Volcarona,use Mega-Milotic or Mega-Shuckle.Boost the Defense and Special Defense of your Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle and then start using status moves.And after a few turns,Volcarona will be down as well.

Now it's Bouffalant's turn.Bouffalant is a Normal Type pokemon so Giratina is the best option against it.Just bring Giratina to Battle and keep using Will-O-Wisp+Toxic and Bouffalant will also be gone.

Now it's time to battle Mewtwo.For Mewtwo,you just need a Sableye.Bring your Sableye to battle,use Swagger 3 times to increase the Attack of Mewtwo.Mewtwo have Perfect Body so Swagger won't make it Confuse.But we only have to increase it's attack so that we could use Foul Play which deals damage based on opponent's attack stat.It won't take more than 1 or 2 hits to take down the Mewtwo.

Now the most hardest pokemon,Milotic.For Milotic,You need to lower it's accuracy with Magnezone.After that lower it's Special Defense if you are going to use Palkia.If you are planning to use Zekrom,lower it's Defense.After that bring your Palkia/Zekrom to battle.Increase the Sp-Attack of your Palkia or Attack of your Zekrom.And then increase the Critical hit chance of your Palkia/Zekrom.Then Keep Attacking with Thunderbolt/Fusion Bolt.In a few hits,Milotic will be down.

I hope this thread helped you guys defeat the Hardest Gym.In my next thread i will tell you guys how to defeat the Guardians of Ghost,Dragon,Dark and Mixed Arena.Good luck for now.
nice thread umarBig GrinBig Grin
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
i'm just gonna use sayblye
The given method for manaphy is a bit complicated so let me make it a bit easy :

Teach palkia thunder and give it sp attack weapon. Then reduce manaphy's sp defense using magnezone.

Boost palkia's crit hit chances, accuracy and defense then switch to palkia and keep using thunder , it will cause tons of damage.
Manaphy will obviously use heart swap but there is no need to worry if palkia's sp defense gets reduced because manaphy has only 1 damaging move and that is physical.(Note-Crit hit chances are not affected by heart swap)

Then just boost palkia's defense again for safety and keep using thunder.

Water type moves are only 25% effective against palkia so it will barely cause any damage and the damage can be healed using potions.

Also palkia's radiation will bring down manaphy's regeneration to only 5% which is extremely less.
This method might seem a bit complicated at first but is very easy , just read it over again and again Smile

Umar seems to have forgotten heart swap since he has told to lower manaphy's accuracy lol Tongue

Also for sableye just foul play + razor claw is enough , no need for swagger etc ^^ (mewtwo got mist so there are chances of swagger being useless Smile )
(2015-11-07, 05:15 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: The given method for manaphy is a bit complicated so let me make it a bit easy :

Teach palkia thunder and give it sp attack weapon. Then reduce manaphy's sp defense using magnezone.

Boost palkia's crit hit chances, accuracy and defense then switch to palkia and keep using thunder , it will cause tons of damage.
Manaphy will obviously use heart swap but there is no need to worry if palkia's sp defense gets reduced because manaphy has only 1 damaging move and that is physical.(Note-Crit hit chances are not affected by heart swap)

Then just boost palkia's defense again for safety and keep using thunder.

Water type moves are only 25% effective against palkia so it will barely cause any damage and the damage can be healed using potions.

Also palkia's radiation will bring down manaphy's regeneration to only 5% which is extremely less.
This method might seem a bit complicated at first but is very easy , just read it over again and again Smile

Umar seems to have forgotten heart swap since he has told to lower manaphy's accuracy lol Tongue

Also for sableye just foul play + razor claw is enough , no need for swagger etc ^^ (mewtwo got mist so there are chances of swagger being useless Smile Wink

i have heart swap in mind lol,but accuracy does not get swapped.i have tried it many times Tongue
Thumbs Up 
thanks umar for telling us that how to defeat mixed arena leader. thanks so much
[Image: Signature.png]
Thnx fr yr hlp