Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Helping Newbies Understand Game
Hey guys I have played this game for a long time and i have gotten tired of new players asking the same questions over and over and I have an idea on how to stop this. When a player makes an account, the how to play guide should pop up for them to read and understand the game. Please comment below if you like or don't like this idea thanks. Smile
nice idea i had a lot of questions about this game when i started and some ppl made fun of when  asked them
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-07-11, 02:41 AM)Magic.. Wrote: nice idea i had a lot of questions about this game when i started and some ppl made fun of when  asked them

That is not cool.....i don't make fun of people.... I'm just tired of answering the same question over and over
Nice idea
great idea sgt besides people doesnt know how to play the game so its a great idea to help them Smile
i like this idea,btw, im new
same goes to me Sad
really like that idea
In all honesty... i read the how to play tutorial but still had the same question that pops up in chat alot: what are good/bad pokemon? 
we all see you posting your pokemon, discussing its problems like bad IV or wrong nature. I looked for info on my own, but it took an explenation of Honch for which I'm very very gratefull, to really understand what you guys are talking about all the time Smile
true, would be good idea Smile
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
i like the game got tutorials not a lot games have that or people who take the time to make them for other players. Smile
GhostJokerCoen
yes this is an idea i was thinking

but we need to prepare guide videos first
(2016-12-30, 08:52 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes this is an idea i was thinking

cef , we need topics. guru can make silent but well description videos upon each Big Grin
(2016-12-30, 12:46 PM)kane001 Wrote:

cef , we need topics. guru can make silent but well description videos upon each Big Grin

i plan to prepare a power point slide with videos

and then export it as a video Big Grin
(2017-01-01, 05:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

thats a tremendous idea cef Big Grin
plz try implementing soon.

lolzz maybe he don't know who is the guru Big Grin btw i have topics https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-250...light=cash but i need more time to done this Smile

your idea is great  but we need a question who should show on the screen like how to catch pokemon because when i start the game m3o i quit because i was not able monster Sad but then i came back when player get success to catch poke then systems will show them 2[sup]nd[/sup] question how to heal my pokemon 3[sup]rd[/sup] how to get pokeballs and 4[sup]th[/sup] how to get first badge...............eg.
this helps but im not .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
a newbie cooldiamonds
(2017-01-02, 08:24 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:

your idea is great  but we need a question who should show on the screen like how to catch pokemon because when i start the game m3o i quit because i was not able monster Sad but then i came back when player get success to catch poke then systems will show them 2[sup]nd[/sup] question how to heal my pokemon 3[sup]rd[/sup] how to get pokeballs and 4[sup]th[/sup] how to get first badge...............eg.

in the beginning of video, i plan to list the content of the video
so people can seek that section Big Grin

like layout of the presentation
(2017-01-05, 08:49 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 08:24 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:

in the beginning of video, i plan to list the content of the video
so people can seek that section Big Grin

like layout of the presentation

now its perfect Smile and sorry for my bad grammar Blush i was in hurry so i missed to wrote some word Big Grin
(2015-07-11, 02:36 AM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: Hey guys I have played this game for a long time and i have gotten tired of new players asking the same questions over and over and I have an idea on how to stop this. When a player makes an account, the how to play guide should pop up for them to read and understand the game. Please comment below if you like or don't like this idea thanks. :)

actually, a tutorial intro would've had help me a lot!!!
I think this trend can be last
I think other site owners should look at this one as a model.
Awesome guide for newbies! Clear and super helpful tips to navigate the game. Sharing this with my Pokémon-loving friends who are just starting out
Thanks for sharing this post I really helpful this post.