• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
(2016-01-27, 12:48 AM)Stevia Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 11:16 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: you are asking how damage calculated
also you can play with stat calculator tool very useful

Thanks! That's pretty close to what I was looking for. Well, at least partially. Much easier to understand now. The only thing I'm not quite clear is what's stab_damage, but anyway. Tested that calculation with a few abilities, seems close enough.

Turns out that stat calc is a nice tool. Too bad you can't select an ability to test with and opponent's stats there to see avg result. But I guess that'd make it too easy and too little point to actually go out and hit things.

There's only 2 thing I still can't find (and starting to doubt it even exist): the attack list and the newbie stat description. 

By attack list I mean a full searchable list of every attack in game, their description, power/accuracy/other stats, list of pokemon that can learn them, etc. There's a list of abilities in pokedex showing what *this* pokemon can learn. But seems like nothing that works the other way around, showing specific of this ability and who can learn it? Or maybe I'm too blind to find it?

And by the description I mean stuff you'd otherwise have to just guess or figure out by trying. Like:
Attack - the value that influenses for how much you can damage with (some kinds of?) attacks
PP - the counter of how many more times you can use this ability until you run out and have to heal to restore it
SpDefense - Special Defense, determines how special your defense is Smile I've no idea actually what exactly it means, guessing it has something to do with reducing damage of some types of attack but not the others. Probably physical vs "spells".
Hidden Power - ..., etc

All that stuff, is it really not explained anywhere, not on the FAQ sections, etc?

no thread as stat description yet

however full attack list : https://www.pokemonpets.com/AttackDex

in addition you can filter which pokemon can learn which specific attack from pokedex page

https://www.pokemonpets.com/Pokedex

Filter By Learnable 
Is Pokemon Pets intentionally trying not to be anything about the original game?
(2016-02-20, 07:32 PM)Mysterious Candy Man Wrote: Is Pokemon Pets intentionally trying not to be anything about the original game?

nope we are trying as much as possible to be like original games with additions
Where can you post links or pictures for new pokemon/new forms. There are several brilliant 'new' pokemon formed from merging 2 or more existing ones e.g. milogold etc. I have several ideas and have a few preliminary sketches. Where can I post these with the aim to making it into the game? I would also be happy for any aspiring artist to touch up these works, so long as I am given credit.
(2016-03-01, 09:53 PM)Black Omega Wrote: Where can you post links or pictures for new pokemon/new forms. There are several brilliant 'new' pokemon formed from merging 2 or more existing ones e.g. milogold etc. I have several ideas and have a few preliminary sketches. Where can I post these with the aim to making it into the game? I would also be happy for any aspiring artist to touch up these works, so long as I am given credit.

We have a section dedicated to that, you can find it by clicking → here ←
However, to create a thread,  you need a total of 5 posts.
You can do those Posts by commenting on Threads catching your interest for example. 2 can be done → here ←
Once you have the necessary amount of posts, create a thread, upload your sketches there.
We have some artists present on the game and forum, you can identify them by either the [AD] title ingame, or by the Purple Name on the forum.
Hitting them up via PM (private message) is one way to get into touch and ask them to finish your work.
Another way is posting a request on either an artist's thread dedicated to requests, or by doing a thread for it (could be the same as your Showcase one) and ask for someone with the skill to do it Smile

As to getting Artwork implemented, it needs to be high quality for CeF to approve it Big Grin

P.s.: A general piece of advice(not directed towards you specifically): 
Don't try to just steal Artwork from somewhere. We'll find out and that will be severely punished, in short, not worth the attempt :p
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Hmm question if i have 260% Evasion and somebody attacks with 100% Accuracy with a move of 100 Accuracy how much of a % do i have to dodge the attack?

i can't find the formula anywere and i like formulas ^^
The keybinds question. So far all I could've find is num keys for attacks/pick a pokemon to fight, Q for a swap, F to end the battle, R to return to map from a battle or run from a fight and E to accept the wild fight (for some reason it doesn't work for fights with trainers btw). Is there any more I missed? Specifically, the throw pokeball key would be nice, as well as use the item button.
How can I be the chat master...please reply me
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one

Yes i dont know how to start
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one

i think i have done this is my second post

This is my second post for registeration in forumBig Grin

How I can post screenshots
(2016-03-10, 11:44 AM)Stevia Wrote: The keybinds question. So far all I could've find is num keys for attacks/pick a pokemon to fight, Q for a swap, F to end the battle, R to return to map from a battle or run from a fight and E to accept the wild fight (for some reason it doesn't work for fights with trainers btw). Is there any more I missed? Specifically, the throw pokeball key would be nice, as well as use the item button.

here shortcuts

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Gam...eys-HotKey
Hello how can create my signature
Hi all.and. same problems here also friend jaditya......related to signature pictures post like all raymaster and all member of forum ......
Is 2.1B max gold you can have? because I was at 2.085B and sold something for 120m but only got like 15m from the sale, and no I did not buy anything worth the other 90m I was supposed to get minus the tax.
(2016-03-22, 01:48 AM)IamNobody Wrote: Is 2.1B max gold you can have? because I was at 2.085B and sold something for 120m but only got like 15m from the sale, and no I did not buy anything worth the other 90m I was supposed to get minus the tax.

It can go past it a little for the day, but resets to 2.099b at 3:00 server time.
(2016-03-22, 01:48 AM)IamNobody Wrote: Is 2.1B max gold you can have? because I was at 2.085B and sold something for 120m but only got like 15m from the sale, and no I did not buy anything worth the other 90m I was supposed to get minus the tax.

Yes, that's the limit.
Be glad that it auto-resets during sales ^^ in the usual case, your game would've glitched out till next rank reset at 7:05am server time.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Question:
Where can I find info about major status ailments used in this game? Like what does bleeding, poison, frozen etc status do in PokePets?
I cannot find anything...
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2016-04-20, 10:13 AM)Mysterium Wrote: Question:
Where can I find info about major status ailments used in this game? Like what does bleeding, poison, frozen etc status do in PokePets?
I cannot find anything...

you are right

here the status problems

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Pok...s-Ailments
Can i help at all w/ the update like zone 20?
мертвая душа
O and can u remove at least 1 of the narues with no effect because alot of the time i get a rlly gud ived poke i get a nature w/ no effect basically killing the usefulness of it
мертвая душа
Shocked 
I have a few important questions that will make or break me.
So this is mostly for Cef, and any experts.

1. Switching out in combat: When you faint a Pokemon, traditionally you're able to switch out a pokemon. 
This does not seem to be the case in this game.
Could someone please post a detailed response here on how this mechanic works in this game. 

2. Skills/ Move sets for pokemon: ARE INCREDIBLY LIMITED. If you compare move sets to traditional pokemon and even the list of moves available. There are a significant Gap in available moves and move types traditionally available. 
Are there plans for more moves?

3. Abilities? Are abilities generated randomly for the same pokemon? Or are they always static based on the specific pokemon species?
(2016-05-10, 04:33 PM)Lord Graev Wrote: I have a few important questions that will make or break me.

1. Switching out in combat: When you faint a Pokemon, traditionally you're able to switch out a pokemon. 
Could someone please post a detailed response here on how this mechanic works in this game. 

2. Skills/ Move sets for pokemon: ARE INCREDIBLY LIMITED. If you compare move sets to traditional pokemon and even the list of moves available. There are a significant Gap in available moves and move types traditionally available. 

3. Abilities? Are abilities generated randomly for the same pokemon? Or are they always static based on the specific pokemon species?

1. A traditional Pokemon game asks you if you want to switchout. On here it isn't like that,  and unless your Pokemon is the one fainted, switching out requires a turn, just like item useage or Attacks.

2.Yes, tutor moves and Breeding moves will be added. Thanks to the work of Radryl.
More moves will come eventually when new moves are implemented in the original games.
A few are lacking or changed due to the current combat System not allowing for original effects etc.

3.Abilities are set. 
They might change from the evolutionary stages, but 100% of the same pokemon will have the same abilities.
There currently is a thread concerning ability adjustment and re-allocating.
If you're not fond of how certain ones are, make sure to suggest a change with reasoning there (:
(Don't do because of "in the real game it has ..." as you probably already realized, this game has Not the same mechanics, so original abilities won't benefit them in most cases :p )
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-05-10, 06:12 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 04:33 PM)Lord Graev Wrote: I have a few important questions that will make or break me.

1. A traditional Pokemon game asks you if you want to switchout. On here it isn't like that,  and unless your Pokemon is the one fainted, switching out requires a turn, just like item useage or Attacks.

2.Yes, tutor moves and Breeding moves will be added. Thanks to the work of Radryl.
More moves will come eventually when new moves are implemented in the original games.
A few are lacking or changed due to the current combat System not allowing for original effects etc.

3.Abilities are set. 
They might change from the evolutionary stages, but 100% of the same pokemon will have the same abilities.
There currently is a thread concerning ability adjustment and re-allocating.
If you're not fond of how certain ones are, make sure to suggest a change with reasoning there (:
(Don't do because of "in the real game it has ..." as you probably already realized, this game has Not the same mechanics, so original abilities won't benefit them in most cases :p )

**ps. I don't care if it's in line with the Real Games.  This game is really well done, and should stand on its own.

As far as moves go, what I should clarify is that most pokemon cannot learn a variety of move they could/should have been able to learn, Making some of your favorite pokemon/ and builds, not possible.

So I have to resort to using strange pokemon I may not like to combat the Difficulty levels. 
But like you said, some tutor moves and egg moves may be added. 

More
Questions: 
 Is there Breeding in this game at all? (will there be?)

Do you know what Platform Cef programs this on?
No breeding yet :.( if cef implements breeding there should be no breeding shinies. And if cef gets breeding game gonna spiral up in # of pokes
мертвая душа
I didn't find a fitting title and don't want to search for its category, so I thought, asking here about it, would be okay...?

it's a question about "where specific pokemon appear"... I saw some fish-pokemon on land (encountered it in grass) and I wondered if some pokemon-appearances were chosen randomly or if it was on purpose? (e.g. "Tentacool" is appearing without a rod, at "Adrenalin Valley" when walking through grass)

I also wonder "walking on grass, clouds surface, cave surface"... does that mentioned "clouds" represent the small lakes, which are not counting as water (where the player can walk on it)? or on which cloud can players walk on? (maybe this surface will only be available in next zones, etc. only, not in the first two zones?)
(2016-05-21, 03:55 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: I didn't find a fitting title and don't want to search for its category, so I thought, asking here about it, would be okay...?

it's a question about "where specific pokemon appear"... I saw some fish-pokemon on land (encountered it in grass) and I wondered if some pokemon-appearances were chosen randomly or if it was on purpose? (e.g. "Tentacool" is appearing without a rod, at "Adrenalin Valley" when walking through grass)

I also wonder "walking on grass, clouds surface, cave surface"... does that mentioned "clouds" represent the small lakes, which are not counting as water (where the player can walk on it)? or on which cloud can players walk on? (maybe this surface will only be available in next zones, etc. only, not in the first two zones?)

you can walk on clouds only if you have a pokemon in your team that knows fly move
Can u add breeding cef?
мертвая душа
(2016-05-21, 04:42 PM)Killer2. Wrote: Can u add breeding cef?

not possible atm

requires too much time for too little benefit
  • 6(current)