• 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
(2016-08-01, 01:24 AM)Agent Awsum Wrote: Last question I PROMISE. How do you teach a Pokemon a move it has a high enough level for, but it already surpassed the level required to learn it?
by using move relearner :d
(2016-08-01, 01:06 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 01:24 AM)Agent Awsum Wrote: Last question I PROMISE. How do you teach a Pokemon a move it has a high enough level for, but it already surpassed the level required to learn it?

How do I get it?
(2016-08-01, 04:06 PM)Agent Awsum Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 01:06 PM)kane001 Wrote:

How do I get it?

You can buy it from the shop under health items. The name is Move Relearner and it costs you just 1,000 gold. I never used it, but i think when we use it (relearner), the pokemon forgets every move that it has learned. Then your pokemon will remember every move from level 1, and you can teach any move you want from start.
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one
Hello, can you list the admin names/link to them? Or is that not allowed? Thanks! :D
(2016-08-25, 02:29 AM)masteradegaming Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one
Hello, can you list the admin names/link to them? Or is that not allowed? Thanks! Big Grin

As far as i know CeFurkan is the only admin right now, you can tell the difference between regular players and staff by seeing their names. Staff have their names with colour code
Why do our badges disappear periodically? Every so often we log in to find our badges have disappeared and must regain them. On that note, why are enemy pokemon in the final levels so RIDICULOUSLY, grossly, unfairly powerful? I have a lv100 shiny mega legendary dragon at the height of health and it takes at least 3 hits before the enemy is weakened less than 10%. The PP of the enemy is also unfair (250 for EVERY move). I know there needs to be a challenge, but when you run out of pp when the enemy can just smirk and have a functionally infinite recover ability, it becomes so unfair.
1. There is a badge reset every 3 months, September 1st was the last one, the badge reset is just to add another thing to do so you don't end up.bored.
2. Pokes at the.end of the game are tougher for an added challenge, if every poke was just a breeze to get through, where would the challenge and fun be in that? If you train hard, every pome in this game is beatable/catchable.
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
Best game ever
мертвая душа
how do u save this game?
(2016-09-04, 09:04 PM)liannecorrie Wrote: how do u save this game?

there is no need to save [Image: smile.gif]

How do you evolve Eevee into Sylveon? Both it and Glaceon say it requires a Super gem to evolve. How do you make it Sylveon rather than Glaceon. I tried twice: once with a fairy move (like the Pokemon games) and once holding a fairy orb.
(2016-09-06, 12:47 AM)Black Omega Wrote: How do you evolve Eevee into Sylveon? Both it and Glaceon say it requires a Super gem to evolve. How do you make it Sylveon rather than Glaceon. I tried twice: once with a fairy move (like the Pokemon games) and once holding a fairy orb.

oh wow, i never even noticed that, lemme test somethin

ok results are in - super gem = glaceon =/= light gem = sylveon
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]

it auto save every action
Is there any way of increasing the chance of a shiny encounter, other than the battle counter?
no Smile
but following event is a good idea to get shinies xd
(2016-09-06, 07:26 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

it auto save every action

before this comment i tough he meant it as a negative comment as in "save it from dying" Angel

now my question. when do the pokemons in the maps shift?
Are Legendary pokemon rare? ( How rare are they? ) Because within my first hour of playing, I found a legendary pokemon.
(2016-09-12, 10:15 PM)Original Name Wrote: Are Legendary pokemon rare? ( How rare are they? ) Because within my first hour of playing, I found a legendary pokemon.

they are rare with a 0,08% chance of finding 1, each has a 0,04% chance
check maps to see rarity, ( and grats )
What are ancient gems? was just looking of the forum at how are score is calculated and it is listed, but it is not listed on the game profile page. Also, not long until Sun and Moon come out. Can't wait for the update. Please keep the megas here, especially since they're not going to be a feature of the official games. Looking forward to new pokemon/forms/update.
How safe is this game? I ask because I've just heard a fan game (Pokémon Uranium) got shut down by Nintendo under infringing Pokémon. Could that happen here? I hope it doesn't. I can understand how Monster MMORPG can operate, it is fundamentally not Pokémon, even if it uses similar ideas. Here's to keeping going.
(2016-10-28, 09:06 AM)Black Omega Wrote: What are ancient gems? was just looking of the forum at how are score is calculated and it is listed, but it is not listed on the game profile page. Also, not long until Sun and Moon come out. Can't wait for the update. Please keep the megas here, especially since they're not going to be a feature of the official games. Looking forward to new pokemon/forms/update.

Ancient Gems? There are no ancient gems in PokemonPets!

You can see here to know how the score is calculated or click the link below
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-How...nformation
(2016-10-28, 10:14 AM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 09:06 AM)Black Omega Wrote: What are ancient gems? was just looking of the forum at how are score is calculated and it is listed, but it is not listed on the game profile page. Also, not long until Sun and Moon come out. Can't wait for the update. Please keep the megas here, especially since they're not going to be a feature of the official games. Looking forward to new pokemon/forms/update.

Yes, it says in Category 3 'Ancient Gem Count', just under the part about how common/rare each pokemon is calculated. It's OK if it was copied from Monster MMORPG or something, but it's still there on that forum list.
(2016-10-28, 11:57 AM)Black Omega Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 10:14 AM)RLR Wrote:

Yes, it says in Category 3 'Ancient Gem Count', just under the part about how common/rare each pokemon is calculated. It's OK if it was copied from Monster MMORPG or something, but it's still there on that forum list.

Yes, i see it now, there is "ancient gem count", as you scroll down, you can see in post #11 that "ancient gem's are badges in this game" by Qurac23
Where can I find out how much Pokemon are worth to sell to NPC? I need a list so I can gauge how much to start selling them for.
(2017-03-08, 01:06 PM)Black Omega Wrote: Where can I find out how much Pokemon are worth to sell to NPC? I need a list so I can gauge how much to start selling them for.

If you click the button, "sell to the NPC" there is a pop up that says "are you sure?" and it will give you a price.

Also here is the thread -> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Sel...NPC-prices
(2017-03-08, 01:06 PM)Black Omega Wrote: Where can I find out how much Pokemon are worth to sell to NPC? I need a list so I can gauge how much to start selling them for.

The NPC prices are nowhere close to actual market value.
E.g. a shiny will be 4m on the NPC, whereas even the most horrible junk will be bought for 8-9m by collectors etc.
The best course of action would therefore be:

1. Check the Nature and IVs of the pokemon.
2. Learn what role fits which pokemon.
3. Compare if nature and IVs fit to the role of the pokemon.
4. Check market price range. 

That'll somewhat ensure you're not getting ripped off.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
how do i put a pic on forum profile
Question 
(2017-03-25, 05:08 PM)hasansadawi100 Wrote: how do i put a pic on forum profile

if i get your question
go on user CP > change avatar > choose img file from your gallery or post its url for google/other site's pic 

btw there is already a pin on your forum profile how did you put this ?
(2017-03-25, 05:08 PM)hasansadawi100 Wrote: how do i put a pic on forum profile

The Ash-Greninja picture you have below your name is called forum pic
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
I have my shiny chance up and look and no find any
  • 8(current)