Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sometimes when i scroll over the pokedex and click on a pokemon  the shiny color is not diff. so i think that all shiny's pokemon's  should have a diff. color idk about the fusion pokemon mayby a mix of both pokemon?

but it are my idea's Wink
they should have different colours, but the artists haven't drawn the shiny versions
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
i agree but it would take forever to redraw the shiny versions of all the pokemon!  
good idea though! Tongue
well you are right however if artist did not draw it we don't have

i am just applying a Photoshop color effect which doesn't make very different
CeFurkan; If you need help with just changing the color filter. I can of course help. You can whether I'm good at it or not on MonsterMMORPG forum. Smile
(2015-08-22, 12:57 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: CeFurkan; If you need help with just changing the color filter. I can of course help. You can whether I'm good at it or not on MonsterMMORPG forum. Smile

yes we need

pm me your skype so i can send you all pokemon and you can modify necessary ones
(2015-08-22, 01:24 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 12:57 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: CeFurkan; If you need help with just changing the color filter. I can of course help. You can see whether I'm good at it or not on MonsterMMORPG forum. Smile

yes we need

pm me your skype so i can send you all pokemon and you can modify necessary ones
Pm sent Big Grin
great idee but if the artist havnt draw them yet then we have too wait

(dialgalover)
if there are any more talented artist players please pm me to draw more shinies Big Grin
As mentioned on another thread already, I'd prefer to keep the original base color and just give them a different position.
Humble opinion though Smile
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-09-19, 10:53 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: As mentioned on another thread already, I'd prefer to keep the original base color and just give them a different position.
Humble opinion though Smile

however they have different colors in official games

isnt that better?
please make shiny eevee snow white like official game...look so much better
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]