Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new maps and buldings
cef,
  new maps and buldings will be great for a interesting game Big Grin

and a tournament bulding in the end of the all type maps.
the tournament between players.
also i have the ideas for this pvp tournament for all the type maps...

since the mega evolutions are came now why can't you create a map with more difficulties....
a 20th as a name of....kind ah....i will pm you that name

and i have more ideas for this game...if you accept this i will pm you all ideas.....
lol beating just 19th gym is like hell r u crazy the 20th will be impossible Big Grin
especially if accompanied with megas.... Just ultra rare at 6 star difficulty can outclass shiny mewtwo if not boosted Big Grin
(2015-03-13, 01:42 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: lol beating just 19th gym is like hell r u crazy the 20th will be impossible Big Grin
especially if accompanied with megas.... Just ultra rare at 6 star difficulty can outclass shiny mewtwo if not boosted Big Grin
hahahaha but if that npcs have full of shinies then its awesomeBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
oh man.it would be very difficult
if the npcs have shiny+1 start then its ok
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
nope in near future since a lot more other things and no good revenue atm
hey cef i have an idea maybe different version of shines in maps or maybe a dark version like team rocket dark charizard tcg example more badges would b good to to keep up with unova rpg that has every elite four / champs every badge plus seperata maps that are specific for hunting starters
[Image: tumblr_n18oaiXknd1tt3pduo1_500.gif]
(2015-05-07, 08:15 PM)andrewd1687 Wrote: hey cef i have an idea maybe different version of shines in maps or maybe a dark version like team rocket dark charizard tcg example more badges would b good to to keep up with unova rpg that has every elite four / champs every badge plus seperata maps that are specific for hunting starters

i agree new maps n tournament building would b epic
[Image: tumblr_n18oaiXknd1tt3pduo1_500.gif]