Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daily reward glitch
I noticed that after i won carnivine at the daily reward yesterday, my uncommon count says always 1x, anyone else is experiencing this problem?
Me!I am
мертвая душа
now its blocked on 2x
(2016-05-29, 08:58 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: I noticed that after i won carnivine at the daily reward yesterday, my uncommon count says always 1x, anyone else is experiencing this problem?

because you already won a rb pokemon and your count restarts after it and since carnivine is a uncommon pokemon so that your count restarted
(2016-05-30, 02:34 PM)deadman Wrote:
(2016-05-29, 08:58 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: I noticed that after i won carnivine at the daily reward yesterday, my uncommon count says always 1x, anyone else is experiencing this problem?

because you already won a rb pokemon and your count restarts after it and since carnivine is a uncommon pokemon so that your count restarted

I do know that? I am saying my count is blocked on a number, as it stayed on 1x for a 3 or 4 times and now its locked on 2x since another couple of times, like it takes more daily rewards turn to raise the count by 1x
it doesnt block

dont use multiple accounts or any kind of proxy

if you use google chrome image decompression it also acts as proxy - this is available on android phone i dont know where else place
(2016-06-03, 09:34 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: it doesnt block

dont use multiple accounts or any kind of proxy

if you use google chrome image decompression it also acts as proxy - this is available on android phone i dont know where else place
the problem solved itself already, but i didnt do any of the things you listed. I guess it was a short time bug
:/ do we have to vote on twitter and fb because mine doesnt go up unless i do on both
мертвая душа
(2016-06-04, 04:19 PM)Killer2. Wrote: :/ do we have to vote on twitter and fb because mine doesnt go up unless i do on both

Doing both is the requirement to participate to begin with.
If you don't do both, you ain't in the event.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-06-04, 04:20 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 04:19 PM)Killer2. Wrote: :/ do we have to vote on twitter and fb because mine doesnt go up unless i do on both

Doing both is the requirement to participate to begin with.
If you don't do both, you ain't in the event.

i only vote on facebook and i got a uncommon
Ooo ty blau
мертвая душа

you dont need to have fb or twitter account

just click the link there Big Grin