• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
I'm not sure, to which category it would fit best... I also didn't want to make two single posts, so I thought posting them here:
  • my Staroarix battles a wild Deerling-Spring, all of my pokemon's normal-typed attacks seem to be immune to the enemy, except "screech" and recover (my other attacks are "return" and "echoed voice")
  • the "total pokemon count" number changes (will be updated) depending on the search-filter for the alphabet, e.g. search for "Z" beginning-letter pokemon only, will let the player see less "total count pokemon" in total. is that on purpose or will it changed someday (to no changing numbers for "total count")?
  • when encountering a pokemon, I can choose to fight, flee or edit something at poke-center... if I click the center-button, the previouly used search-function seem to be saved (e.g. filter for all pokemon, beginning with letter "Z")
  • the "total damage received" counter seem to work a little bit different, in my opinion (see attached picture)?
  • in a poke-center, when already having 6 pokemon in team / bag, but still trying to click on "already at the team" button, it says the same text, like for the "add to pokemon team" button. shouldn't the "already at the team" button disable that message (do nothing instead)?
  • would the words "already at the team" sound better, e.g. if it would be named "already in team"?
  • is the single-grey-coloured field at the poke-center (alternative filled with the text-content "remove from market and send to storage") supposed to have a default-pointer (like when reading a next) instead of a link-pointer (hand-icon)?
  • are some pokemon mirrored, if a player is encounting it (e.g. "Unown-D")?
  • if I e.g. encounter a wild pokemon and it defeats my active one... why there's still the "faint"-button there (if it has already fainted)?

Thumbnail(s)

I'm not sure, if that feedback is for something in-game or for the forum itself, it's about the avatar, which is not for the forum... "288 - Pokemon Z" and "289 - Pokemon Z_2" don't include any picture. I've reloaded the page with the same browser and many other avatars were available there (I didn't clicked every single one...) but when chosing these two again, they still didn't include any content.

I was curious, what that picture looks like, but so far it seems like, so far these two don't include anything?

edit at 28.05: problem with results of search-function... "&highlight=" should be "?highlight=" instead.
when using the seach-function and directly clicking the thread / author (linked to something e.g. with "&highlight="), the result can't be found... it's showing: "404 - file or directory not found" ...but clicking the last-post (linked to something e.g. with "?action=lastpost") ...suddenly when changng the "&" to "?", the post can actually be shown! ...so these links should be fixed, I think? :-)

also (see attachment) why is the 42 hp - pokemon attacking first, but can't move because of pokemon-switching, then got defeated? ...isn't there a little bit wrong in that text for that fight?

Thumbnail(s)

how do I get onto the boat in the water zone? I tried to buy a ticket at the shop, but there wasn't one. someone please help asap!!! I appreciate it ^.^
you can't enter boat.you can surf on water after buying hm move hyper surf from shop and teaching it to one of your pokemon which can learn it.
are TM's and HM's (if they include the same move) exactly the same or different?
e.g. if a pokemon learns "fly" with a level-up, is it like it was a bought HM?
(2016-06-01, 10:16 AM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: are TM's and HM's (if they include the same move) exactly the same or different?
e.g. if a pokemon learns "fly" with a level-up, is it like it was a bought HM?

yes they are exactly same
thanks CeFurcan, for your reply.
I also summarized some questions at my "number 181" and "number 182" post, but not all of them were answered so far?

I also recognized a moment during a fight, where "faint" isn't showing-up and I attached a screenshot about it below.

attacking isn't possible with that pokemon, but "faint" is still not showing up...
the screenshot of the text-only fight, I will attach there too.
maybe it will let you see the problem, why "faint" isn't showing up?

edit:
right now it showed up... but in the screenshot it wasn't, I don't know why?

Thumbnail(s)

Can we have underwater maps in next update please!!!!!!!!!Smile
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
(2016-06-13, 03:32 PM)THE HAWK Wrote: Can we have underwater maps in next update please!!!!!!!!!Smile

unfortunately not possible right now due to time limit and we dont have the drawing artist Sad
(2016-06-12, 12:52 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: thanks CeFurcan, for your reply.
I also summarized some questions at my "number 181" and "number 182" post, but not all of them were answered so far?

I also recognized a moment during a fight, where "faint" isn't showing-up and I attached a screenshot about it below.

attacking isn't possible with that pokemon, but "faint" is still not showing up...
the screenshot of the text-only fight, I will attach there too.
maybe it will let you see the problem, why "faint" isn't showing up?

edit:
right now it showed up... but in the screenshot it wasn't, I don't know why?

please restate your questions which were not

and yes some times it may not appear probably a trivial glitch Big Grin

just refresh page
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one

I think dusknoir having ability of dusclops
(2014-08-19, 02:37 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: For those who are not able to open a thread or who don't want to start a one

hi im a big fan of pokemon i wana know is there wny map for high level pokemon all i see is lvl 10-15 pls pm me in game im new to this mail me my igm is kidatplay   thanks alot more power .... and im always online so fell free to pm or mail thanks .
(2016-07-13, 11:58 PM)kidatplay Wrote:

hi im a big fan of pokemon i wana know is there wny map for high level pokemon all i see is lvl 10-15 pls pm me in game im new to this mail me my igm is kidatplay   thanks alot more power .... and im always online so fell free to pm or mail thanks .

you will find them as you progress

here our world maps

https://monstermmorpg.deviantart.com/gal...-Zone-Maps
need help and tip to how to hunt good poke what level do i need to have pls help mail me in game ign kidatplay thanks ..
(2016-07-14, 11:12 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 11:58 PM)kidatplay Wrote:

you will find them as you progress

here our world maps

https://monstermmorpg.deviantart.com/gal...-Zone-Maps

thanks alot how do i know if i seen good iv for pokemon ?? i have no idea what good iv thanks ...
So, I have recently started playing Pokemon Pets and it has been a lot of fun.But, I have also run into a problem that concerns me while playing it. When I went to the Boss Battle Section and logged in with my home computer instead of my laptop(school laptop) I got prompted with a message saying to not give my password/account to friends and to not use alt accounts or else my 2x Gold would be taken from me. 
First of all I would never give my passwords to a friend because I know what they do once they have(they ruin your reputation on that game). 
Second of all my concern is that if I login in a public library, at school with my laptop(during break periods of course), at my grandparents house, etc will I still be prompted with that warning? 
I know there are people out there with alt accounts, etc but what about the others that want to play in other places.

Sorry for the inconveniance.
Thank You for your time and have a nice day.
Ruffles
how do coin amulet works do i need to used it to pokemon that kill or last hit or just carry it in my pokemon as held item ?
(2016-07-18, 04:26 AM)kidatplay Wrote: how do coin amulet works do i need to used it to pokemon that kill or last hit or just carry it in my pokemon as held item ?

just carry it with your pokemon

------------------------------------

Hi, I am a big fan of pokemon, started to play this game recently. I wanted to know if the beldum's catch rate is really 3 or it was just an error
Is there a way to get other starter Pokemon? I selected Charmander but then I decided I want Torchic instead. It says I can't trade my starter Pokemon. So is there any way besides the maps I can get Torchic, even though I already have Charmander? Please tell me. Thanks
You can change your starter in the control panel under profile , you can also catch starters in maps if they appear on the event chat
I don't know where i should post this so i am posting my question here

i want to know the selling prices(range) of different classes of pokemon with different types of IV's

Eg: With good nature:
For Rare pokemon with >130 IV's is ####Gold
For Rare Pokemon with 2/3/4 stats >25 is ####Gold
or
For Rare Pokemon with >25 IV's in its best stat(s) is ####Gold
For Rare Pokemon with 30 IV's in its best stat is ####Gold
I was wondering how you got this game to be supported by Android b-cuz last I checked, JavaScript and Adobe Flash Player (the things most games are on) are not supported by Android. So I was wondering if there was a certain plugin or coding language b-cuz I wanna go into browser game development.
What are the Perfect Gems, Ultimate Gems, and Legendary Gems? Do those do the same thing as the Mega Gems?
(2016-07-30, 11:16 PM)Agent Awsum Wrote: What are the Perfect Gems, Ultimate Gems, and Legendary Gems? Do those do the same thing as the Mega Gems?

Yes! They do same thing as 'Mega Gems', but they are used for different pokemon. I mentioned below in detail.

1) Mega Gems (Cost: 2.5m or 2,500,000) are used on Regular Pokemon (Like Charizard) to Mega Evolve

2) Perfect Gems (Cost: 10m or 10,000,000) are used on Legendary Pokemon (Like Mewtwo) to Mega Evolve

3) Ultimate Gems (Cost: 50m or 50,000,000) are used on Shiny Pokemon (Like Shiny Charizard) to Mega Evolve

4) Legendary Gems (Cost: 200m or 200,000,000) are used on Shiny Legendary Pokemon (Like Shiny Mewtwo) to Mega Evolve
its about guild
what is the limiting no of person a guild can have ??? :p
also is there any method or criteria that to keep one's guild in topmost so that if one is willing to join a guild will see it at top ?? :d
also there is problem of accepting request because the lower most position is occupied by advertise and games right reservation like thing Big Grin
Got my answer there is not any limitation like thing there and also top shown are randomized
also
cef fixed this
previously it was https://snag.gy/Xa6yvj.jpg
after fixing https://snag.gy/vSZCpF.jpg Smile
thanx cef for prompt response and action Smile
Also, I was wondering how many times an HM (not TM) can be used. (I know, I'm full of questions. BTW, I did check both Pokemon Pets Tutorial and Wiki but none of them were too helpful)
(2016-07-31, 10:41 PM)Agent Awsum Wrote: Also, I was wondering how many times an HM (not TM) can be used. (I know, I'm full of questions. BTW, I did check both Pokemon Pets Tutorial and Wiki but none of them were too helpful)

Unlimited times.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Last question I PROMISE. How do you teach a Pokemon a move it has a high enough level for, but it already surpassed the level required to learn it?
(2016-07-31, 10:56 AM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-07-30, 11:16 PM)Agent Awsum Wrote: What are the Perfect Gems, Ultimate Gems, and Legendary Gems? Do those do the same thing as the Mega Gems?

Yes! They do same thing as 'Mega Gems', but they are used for different pokemon. I mentioned below in detail.

1) Mega Gems (Cost: 2.5m or 2,500,000) are used on Regular Pokemon (Like Charizard) to Mega Evolve

2) Perfect Gems (Cost: 10m or 10,000,000) are used on Legendary Pokemon (Like Mewtwo) to Mega Evolve

3) Ultimate Gems (Cost: 50m or 50,000,000) are used on Shiny Pokemon (Like Shiny Charizard) to Mega Evolve

4) Legendary Gems (Cost: 200m or 200,000,000) are used on Shiny Legendary Pokemon (Like Shiny Mewtwo) to Mega Evolve
LOL Charizard and Mewtwo are my 2 favorite Pokemon (the irony)
  • 7(current)