• 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
How much money can you earn? Is there a limit?
(2017-05-22, 08:05 PM)Black Omega Wrote: How much money can you earn? Is there a limit?

no limit for earning Gold. Though, max allowed Gold you can hold is capped at 2 billion.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
why do i get loses without a team in elo explain that one glitch bug the game is cheating me without a team
(2017-05-29, 01:16 AM)Karnine Wrote: why do i get loses without a team in elo explain that one glitch bug the game is cheating me without a team

As written in:
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-How...stem-Works

Quote:> If your opponent doesnt have any team, he will get a 10% ELO score drop and will counted as defeated and will get removed from your candidate opponent queue

So once you touch ELO, you're always in ELO.
If you want to succeed in defending your points, get good MSLs and test out how the AI in this game works.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
Hi everyone.
Please tell me how on earth i am supposed to catch legendaries with such op stats when i cannot even beat them down the slightest with an own legendary.   Or am I supposed to wait until I got multiple megas on lvl 100?   If so, then I am better off collecting Medals to buy them.
(2017-07-27, 11:19 PM)Akesh Wrote: Hi everyone.
Please tell me how on earth i am supposed to catch  legendaries with such op stats when i cannot even beat them down the slightest with an own legendary.   Or am I supposed to wait until I got multiple megas on lvl 100?   If so, then I am better off collecting Medals to buy them.

I had the same problem when i started and i think everyone has. What i did is exp all my pkm's lvl 100 looking for weak shiny's and sold them to make money and buy strong shiny's in the market, you can also buy alot of potion,revive etc.. till you get him under 60% health and catch it.
(2017-07-28, 01:26 PM)Dragnus Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 11:19 PM)Akesh Wrote: Hi everyone.
Please tell me how on earth i am supposed to catch  legendaries with such op stats when i cannot even beat them down the slightest with an own legendary.   Or am I supposed to wait until I got multiple megas on lvl 100?   If so, then I am better off collecting Medals to buy them.

I had the same problem when i started and i think everyone has. What i did is exp all my pkm's lvl 100 looking for weak shiny's and sold them to make money and buy strong shiny's in the market, you can also buy alot of potion,revive etc.. till you get him under 60% health and catch it.

Guys Shuckle can catch most of Legend with move Rest and Toxic (you can also use SpDefense Defense pill or Serum for better job)
how do pokemon with the same level get sorted in the pokemon storage when they are being sorted by level????
(2017-10-20, 02:17 PM)alolanvulpix2017 Wrote: how do pokemon with the same level get sorted in the pokemon storage when they are being sorted by level????

if level is same then id matter like Bulbasaur's id is 1 and Charmander's id is 4 with same level Bulbasaur will sort first (even if the sorted by level)
I'm at a place right now and when i was versing a trainer.. i versed a monster named Alomomola and every time i tried to attack it, it just didn't do any damage and where it shows how much damage I've inflicted, it says 3000 so  if you know anything about this or if you could fix this it would be great!
(2017-10-22, 08:00 AM)flared Wrote: I'm at a place right now and when i was versing a trainer.. i versed a monster named Alomomola and every time i tried to attack it, it just didn't do any damage and where it shows how much damage I've inflicted, it says 3000 so  if you know anything about this or if you could fix this it would be great!

Andd it keeps happening only with that one pokemon and its superr frustrating cause i have to go back and forth and ARHGHGHG
(2017-10-22, 10:24 AM)flared Wrote:
(2017-10-22, 08:00 AM)flared Wrote: I'm at a place right now and when i was versing a trainer.. i versed a monster named Alomomola and every time i tried to attack it, it just didn't do any damage and where it shows how much damage I've inflicted, it says 3000 so  if you know anything about this or if you could fix this it would be great!

Andd it keeps happening only with that one pokemon and its superr frustrating cause i have to go back and forth and ARHGHGHG

its not what you are thinking see this may you can understand better https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-How...ght=damage

for really damage you need strong monster just train your pokemon or find another one
(2017-10-22, 03:19 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:

its not what you are thinking see this may you can understand better

but the thing is, that i keep atacking it until its half hp but thats when it just keeps regenerating hp and i cant do anymore dmg even the skills i used before that did damage and ive checked all their skills and ive gone through the battle note things and it didnt show that the trainer used anny items on it
(2017-10-23, 05:06 AM)flared Wrote:
(2017-10-22, 03:19 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:

its not what you are thinking see this may you can understand better

but the thing is, that i keep atacking it until its half hp but thats when it just keeps regenerating hp and i cant do anymore dmg even the skills i used before that did damage and ive checked all their skills and ive gone through the battle note things and it didnt show that the trainer used anny items on it

He is using Brine move but he can use it only 10 time so use one of your that pokemon who can take him as long as he used is all brine moves after this use other one

if you have other question then pm me in the game GurvinderS1666
(2016-08-01, 04:31 PM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 04:06 PM)Agent Awsum Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 01:06 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 01:24 AM)Agent Awsum Wrote: Last question I PROMISE. How do you teach a Pokemon a move it has a high enough level for, but it already surpassed the level required to learn it?
by using move relearner :d

How do I get it?

You can buy it from the shop under health items. The name is Move Relearner and it costs you just 1,000 gold. I never used it, but i think when we use it (relearner), the pokemon forgets every move that it has learned. Then your pokemon will remember every move from level 1, and you can teach any move you want from start.
the move relearner just lets your pokemon learn any move you can learn by level up that is before the level the pokemon is at. it will allow you to learn a move where you may have accidently clicked you didnt want ur pokemon to learn.
[Image: pyroar-female.gif]pokemon r the best!!!!
(2017-10-21, 10:35 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:
(2017-10-20, 02:17 PM)alolanvulpix2017 Wrote: how do pokemon with the same level get sorted in the pokemon storage when they are being sorted by level????

if level is same then id matter like Bulbasaur's id is 1 and Charmander's id is 4 with same level Bulbasaur will sort first (even if the sorted by level)

how would it be if you were sorting by id???
[Image: pyroar-female.gif]pokemon r the best!!!!
(2017-10-26, 03:37 PM)alolanvulpix2017 Wrote:
(2017-10-21, 10:35 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:

how would it be if you were sorting by id???

By time (new one will show 1st)
How do you be a Chat Master?
(2017-11-09, 02:52 PM)Shadowbrine Wrote: How do you be a Chat Master?
By following the rules and not asking.
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
Hello, I just joined this site a couple of minutes ago, and something seems to be wrong with my team. I selected Bulbasaur for my starter, but when I start3d the game, I had a Cyndaquil? I do not know what is going on, but this is a little frustrating. What should I do?
(2017-11-14, 02:38 AM)RegiDad805 Wrote: Hello, I just joined this site a couple of minutes ago, and something seems to be wrong with my team. I selected Bulbasaur for my starter, but when I start3d the game, I had a Cyndaquil? I do not know what is going on, but this is a little frustrating. What should I do?

This is an error hope it will fix soon 
but for now you can "Switch Your Starter Pokemon" here https://www.pokemonpets.com/Settings.aspx
When's Ultra Sun and Moon mons?
These Rocks are yung! I said with a posed look
When Cef has time he will do it
Have the daily medal login rewards ended? I have logged in in every day but there has been no emails of a daily reward like there used to be.
(2018-01-21, 06:41 PM)Black Omega Wrote: Have the daily medal login rewards ended? I have logged in in every day but there has been no emails of a daily reward like there used to be.

game is broken for now whenever cef will back you will able to get SM for login
Are we able to change starters? When I chose my starter, i picked oshawott
annd it apparently didn't set it as oshawott.
Now i'm stuck with what it started with - Chikorita (which i hate)
(2018-02-08, 12:10 PM)doomjunyu Wrote: Are we able to change starters? When I chose my starter, i picked oshawott

I just started today
(2018-02-08, 12:10 PM)doomjunyu Wrote: Are we able to change starters? When I chose my starter, i picked oshawott
Yes, just go to profile > control panel
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
why is this game so addictive

(new player, enjoying game so far :) )
[-] The following 1 user Likes IanadanPhilip's post:
  • CeFurkan
How are people suppose to defeat daily boss with their stat 5times higher than a maxed level legend pokemon or at least 2-3time more than the strongest pokemon available in this game?
  • 9(current)