• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
hey cef i made a thread then i am not able to make thread why
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2015-01-26, 07:24 AM)jagganath Wrote: ...when I selected one, the screen closed and took me back to the GAME PAGE.

How do I select the ability of the OTHER pet ? I opened the USE ITEM, and the MY TEAM button, neither offered that update.

It's rare I suppose, but maybe the AFTER-BATTLE screen should check first if there are any other Ability-Pending BEFORE going automatically to the MAIN PAGE.

Thanks, team!

-- Ray

you can select only 1 move at a time after battles unfortunately this way right now Sad
(2015-01-26, 07:56 AM)pratham Wrote: hey cef i made a thread then i am not able to make thread why

u can make thread after 5 posts in order to prevent spammers
(2014-12-25, 05:11 PM)SILVHER Wrote: HELP: I cant finish my battle. Normally after the battle is over we chose "battle finished click to procced" in red button. When i click that, the game loading and then blank white page just show up with sentence "Timeout occurred while processing the operation". i tried refresh the page but nothing happen. I tried log off and then log in again, its just back to that last battle page. Now im stuck. What should i do? anyone please help me... Sad

update:
My last battle im using honedge... i think there must be something wrong or maybe a bug in honedge. I cant see its profile in pokedex, it says "Timeout occurred while processing the operation" too. I guess this is it the problem..(maybe). Admin please fix this. 

it seems like a temporary problem still persists ?
hey cef can u make charaters 3d it looks super
can you change your team and how do you
I'm new to the game and i have some questions...

Is there any default keyboard control ? I usually see a lot of bugs when im playing, like, when i click to "tryn run" and instead it enters the battle.

Do i have to walk map by map, or there's a fast travel option ?

Is it possible to turn off bush ecounters temporary ?

tnx in advance
(2015-03-06, 01:45 PM)romdrake Wrote: I'm new to the game and i have some questions...

Is there any default keyboard control ? I usually see a lot of bugs when im playing, like, when i click to "tryn run" and instead it enters the battle.

tnx in advance

1-You can use w,a,s,d keys on the keyboard to move north, left, south or east or arrow keys, and R button to flee the wild Pokémon or E button to fight the wild Pokémon.

2-Yes have fly option i think you need buy in market.

3-I think no

But read How-To-Play in Misc 

Wink
(2015-03-06, 03:17 PM)MrOsi Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 01:45 PM)romdrake Wrote: I'm new to the game and i have some questions...

tnx in advance

1-You can use w,a,s,d keys on the keyboard to move north, left, south or east or arrow keys, and R button to flee the wild Pokémon or E button to fight the wild Pokémon.

3-I think no

Wink

tyvm sir, i knew about wasd, i just wasn't specific enough on my question, E/R are new for me, and that should solve my problem, i'll look for that fly option, tyvm
(2015-03-06, 03:17 PM)MrOsi Wrote:

tnx in advance

3-I think no

Wink

ty for answer pm me in game to get a rare pokemon reward

tell me pokemon no and what nature you want
Why cant we run from the  npc's?
E-mail is not verifying. .. both for g-mail and yahoo.
caf plzz say how to make signatures...
1. Can any starters be recruited, or is it simply impossible to catch them all?

2. Is fly the only way to go places quick, or is there a way to quickly get back to the most recent poke center other than losing your entire team?

DaveHuh
(2015-04-26, 08:48 PM)dugorek Wrote: 1. Can any starters be recruited, or is it simply impossible to catch them all?

2. Is fly the only way to go places quick, or is there a way to quickly get back to the most recent poke center other than losing your entire team?

DaveHuh
1.you can catch starters when the version of the game changes 
2.yes,fly is quack move to pokemon center you can use fly move on your visited places
Cef how to make signatures........plzz say.[/font][/i]
(2015-04-28, 04:14 AM)pol rajeev Wrote: Cef how to make signatures........plzz say.[/font][/i]

just  go to the user cp then change signature
New player here, Why is there a level 28-29 Castform on the team for the first NPC Trainer you run into?  

And There's a level 42 Castform in the team of the first NPC Trainer in the first gym...  where everything else is around level 20.  Are these on purpose and if so what was the thought process behind putting Castforms that are 20 levels too high onto seemingly random trainers?

*Edit* The Normal Guardian has a level 45 Castform too (he actually has 2 Castform, one is just a regular Castform, level 25) *Edit*
Furkan you intend to leave this game like the original of nintendo?
(2015-04-15, 03:51 PM)prudencevdl Wrote: E-mail is not verifying. .. both for g-mail and yahoo.

did you check spam folder i just tried works very well
(2015-04-26, 08:48 PM)dugorek Wrote: 1. Can any starters be recruited, or is it simply impossible to catch them all?

DaveHuh

1: we make constant events so by the time u can get all

2: yes no other way than fly and lose team
(2015-05-05, 11:33 PM)FalconEX Wrote: Furkan you intend to leave this game like the original of nintendo?

what do you mean?
(2015-05-03, 02:33 PM)Micmager Wrote: New player here, Why is there a level 28-29 Castform on the team for the first NPC Trainer you run into?  

And There's a level 42 Castform in the team of the first NPC Trainer in the first gym...  where everything else is around level 20.  Are these on purpose and if so what was the thought process behind putting Castforms that are 20 levels too high onto seemingly random trainers?

*Edit* The Normal Guardian has a level 45 Castform too (he actually has 2 Castform, one is just a regular Castform, level 25) *Edit*

you can use items and strategy to defeat them easily

or purchase pokemon from market
Hi guys, Huh

I have a big question here and I need someone to be my professor,

and here is my question....

Can anyone clarified... the Trainer image.... which is male which is female? LOL, I wasted couple of hour choosing these character as there no better image on them ~_~", anyone who can provide a better fans picture on them would be appreciated thanks >_<"
Добрый день, помогите мне, я не могу в месте Полуостров Пеликан взять лодку, как это сделать? : Да: : Да: : Да:  : Да:

Good day , help me, I can not in the location Pelican Peninsula take a boat , how to do it ?
(2015-06-02, 11:08 AM)poheru Wrote: Добрый день, помогите мне, я не могу в месте Полуостров Пеликан взять лодку, как это сделать? : Да: : Да: : Да:  : Да:

Good day , help me, I can not in the location Pelican Peninsula take a boat , how to do it ?
That boat is just a accessory , you need to buy a HM move named hyper surf and teach it to a pokemon that can learn it. Smile
Do pokemon gain experience in PVP battles? Whenever I finish a battle, it just goes back to the map, instead of showing the pokemon's new stats.
(2015-06-02, 05:55 PM)Vitallani Wrote: Do pokemon gain experience in PVP battles? Whenever I finish a battle, it just goes back to the map, instead of showing the pokemon's new stats.
No they don't gain experience or anything else , they are just for fun and competition. Smile
(2015-06-03, 06:05 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:
(2015-06-02, 05:55 PM)Vitallani Wrote: Do pokemon gain experience in PVP battles? Whenever I finish a battle, it just goes back to the map, instead of showing the pokemon's new stats.
No they don't gain experience or anything else , they are just for fun and competition. Smile

Thank you for your help.

Oh sorry, I have one more question. I don't know if this is a glitch or if I am doing something wrong.

On the game play menu there are the arrow keys and a text box in the middle where you can type the number of steps you want to take when pressing arrows. No matter what number I put i, I still only move one step though. Am I doing something wrong?
(2015-06-03, 11:30 AM)Vitallani Wrote:
(2015-06-03, 06:05 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:

Thank you for your help.

Oh sorry, I have one more question. I don't know if this is a glitch or if I am doing something wrong.

On the game play menu there are the arrow keys and a text box in the middle where you can type the number of steps you want to take when pressing arrows. No matter what number I put i, I still only move one step though. Am I doing something wrong?

After putting the umber e.g 9 what did you do? Did you use w,a,s,d or did you click on one of those arrows? 
  • 2(current)