• 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
what is a good move set for a shuckle and what are good stats
it would be cool to see Pokemon being stored in the Poke-Center's to get healed automatically. is there a similar feature being planned to get implemented in-game someday?
I have two questions.

1- Is there a quick way to level up lower leveled Pokemon. My Charizard evolved from my starter and is level 55 now. I wanted to swap out some others I was using with him for others I like such as a Scyther I caught. He is just really low leveled though. Can I do something to help speed its level or do I just have to grind.

2- What are the cities in between the gyms for? Not the ones along the main path. For instance right now I am in zone 4-poison and I'm at Poison Barb Town. Is there any point in going to Recluse Town and Mantella Town? Should I go straight to Death Stalker City, or go by both the others for the EXP?
Hello, I was looking through the shinies and noticed that some of them do not have a place where they can be caught. For example, shiny rockruff and his evolutions dont have a map location so how are players suppose to obtain them or the other ones that dont have a map location? I like the game a lot but it seems weird to have some pokemon just completely unavailable as shinies  so if I am missing something, please let me know and thank you very much for making such a cool and fun game like this and monstermmorpg Smile
(2018-10-05, 09:19 PM)KlawEcaj Wrote: Hello, I was looking through the shinies and noticed that some of them do not have a place where they can be caught. For example, shiny rockruff and his evolutions dont have a map location so how are players suppose to obtain them or the other ones that dont have a map location? I like the game a lot but it seems weird to have some pokemon just completely unavailable as shinies  so if I am missing something, please let me know and thank you very much for making such a cool and fun game like this and monstermmorpg Smile

Each map area has at least one shiny in it. Sometimes the shiny is one that you'll need to evolve/de-evolve to get the full set. There is also an events chat that randomly assigns a shiny, legendary or starter to a different map. Think of these like swarming pokemon from Gen 2. They stay in this location for an hour. The pokemon assigned is entirely random, so you'll need to be patient to get what you're looking for.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black Omega's post:
  • CeFurkan
What is the point of the app in Google play if clicking on it takes you into a browser to play the game?
What is gym reset? how do i activate it?
(2018-12-23, 10:01 AM)Black Omega Wrote: What is gym reset? how do i activate it?

here i have answered > https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Wha...ctivate-it
(2018-12-10, 12:00 AM)eishiba Wrote: What is the point of the app in Google play if clicking on it takes you into a browser to play the game?

so people who doesnt know our game can learn

imagine a person in google play finds our app then finds our game Smile
(2018-08-11, 05:04 AM)broncofan24788 Wrote: I have two questions.

1- Is there a quick way to level up lower leveled Pokemon. My Charizard evolved from my starter and is level 55 now. I wanted to swap out some others I was using with him for others I like such as a Scyther I caught. He is just really low leveled though. Can I do something to help speed its level or do I just have to grind.

2- What are the cities in between the gyms for? Not the ones along the main path. For instance right now I am in zone 4-poison and I'm at Poison Barb Town. Is there any point in going to Recluse Town and Mantella Town? Should I go straight to Death Stalker City, or go by both the others for the EXP?

your last visited pokemon center is where you get teleported when your team dies. so they are helpful to progress

you can level up your pokemon with single battle if you use rare candy item which can be purchased from market

there are also some other items that boost exp and share exp etc

check market
(2018-04-19, 03:30 PM)TinyGeo Wrote: How are people suppose to defeat daily boss with their stat 5times higher than a maxed level legend pokemon or at least 2-3time more than the strongest pokemon available in this game?

you don't have to defeat 

rewards are based on inflicted damage
(2018-05-14, 09:42 AM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: it would be cool to see Pokemon being stored in the Poke-Center's to get healed automatically. is there a similar feature being planned to get implemented in-game someday?

just added this feature since you requested
(2019-03-31, 12:55 PM)ArielCaptchaLinkBot Wrote: I have a list of questions,cef(Btw,i AM zaydenm142).

1-Why is it that every time I open a new browser and click gamepage IN a battle that it is just a copy of BP?
2-Why does EVERY Daily Boss pokemon have an item to recover?
3-Why do Daily Boss Pokemon have 15000 HP?That is kinda impossible to beat.100% Impossible!!!!
4-Why did u add a "cooldown"like in t-chat to EVERY chat?I want feature removed,please.
5-What ways are there to bring up TR?I know to evolve pokes but is there any other wayt?Do add easier ways,please.

1: i didn't understand your question
2: because boss battles are supposed to be very hard. you don't have to defeat them to get rewards just inflict damage
3: same answer as 2
4: cool down is only 5 seconds if your account level is 2 or higher
5: i didn't understand your question
If you wanna bring up your trainer rank then you should catch pokemon, do elo battles, get gym badges and grind gold.

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes zap10's post:
  • CeFurkan
Tell me the ways to get GM,pls.
(2018-10-05, 09:19 PM)KlawEcaj Wrote: Hello, I was looking through the shinies and noticed that some of them do not have a place where they can be caught. For example, shiny rockruff and his evolutions dont have a map location so how are players suppose to obtain them or the other ones that dont have a map location? I like the game a lot but it seems weird to have some pokemon just completely unavailable as shinies  so if I am missing something, please let me know and thank you very much for making such a cool and fun game like this and monstermmorpg Smile

U can just get 30 SM and BUY IT FROM RS.Simple to explain.
What item in the store makes it so you can fly
(2019-06-05, 11:38 PM)Evang64701 Wrote: What item in the store makes it so you can fly
HM: Fly
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
Hi im new and i wanted to know, if there is a moves wich i lower the hp of wild pokemons without killing them or wich they have 1 hp but not lower than that. because i dont want to switch my pokemon always to have the right match for weak pokemons.
I reached the location Pelican Peninsula and then I can not go to the boat that does not sit on the pier , and I can not swim what to do? how to proceed?
где можно взять Hyper Surf Move Required ?
(2019-07-31, 06:54 PM)zloiSasha Wrote: где можно взять Hyper Surf Move Required ?

to move on water area, you need a Pokemon in your team that knows Hyper Surf move
(2019-09-03, 12:52 PM)Speak the truth Wrote: Can u lock your own threads?

i dont think so
So, I have a random question about my sandygast.
I don't have any items on to prevent evolution and its now level 55.
Is this a bug or does sandygast need something?
i figured it out
im just dumb
Is it possible to learn a move that I forgot to add at the level up?
Are Generation 8 Pokemon, Galarian forms (and maybe Gigantimax forms) gonna be added to the game?
(2020-06-17, 09:41 AM)PokeExpertNoah Wrote: Are Generation 8 Pokemon, Galarian forms (and maybe Gigantimax forms) gonna be added to the game?

yes hopefully as a next thing this will be done
(2020-01-14, 11:09 AM)PabloBF Wrote: Is it possible to learn a move that I forgot to add at the level up?

yes use Move Relearner item sold in the market

[Image: Bwq4M5D.png]
Is there a way to change my icon on this forum?
  • 10(current)