Poll: How are u liking this so far?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
0%
Bad
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyo^^This is my first thread on this Sub Forum.Today,letz do Shiny-Xerneas since I got one from trade.
These are today's recommendations.
Might be unlearnable,but still^^
First,letz do some movesets
Job:SpAttacking
Recommended moveset:
Geomancy
Moonblast
Fairy Wind
Dazzling Gleam
Recommended nature for this moveset:Modest
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now letz do EV's that Xerneas needs.
Xerneas needs:
0 HP EV
0 ATK EV
Defense EV
SpDefense EV
SpAttack EV
Speed EV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another moveset for Xerneas:
Job:healer+spattacker
Recommended moveset:
Geomancy
Moonblast
Heal Pulse
Horn Leech
Recommended Nature for this moveset:Modest
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now see this link for a combo of a new moveset to add on the list AND the EV recommendation+Results from Lonely nature with other things:
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokemonDetails.aspx?ID=3097605
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here is the moveset on MY *Xerneas:
Horn Leech
Geomancy
Moonblast
Close Combat
Recommended nature for this moveset:Modest,Adamant
Job:Attacker+SpAttacker
More coming soon.
Vote in Poll and comment below.CeFurkan,pls read and comment how good I did^^
you are free to message me
I just read your article and I have to say, it was one of the best I've read in a long time. Your writing style is so engaging and the content was incredibly informative.
A unique variation of the Pokémon Xerneas with a different coloration is called Shiny Xerneas. A shiny Xerneas has a golden or yellowish body with blue antlers and hooves instead of the traditional blue and black coloring. basketbros