Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PVP build help and tips: Quick version
Yahohohohoh!

Making this thread to help you all with pokemon builds that would be most suited for the pokemon: There are 700+ pokemons so of course I can't do all of them but I will make a build for ones you have requested. I  won't say I am the best PVPer but I believe my experience can help some of you to understand more about PVP and the process of building a set and call it a masterpiece of your work  

Request 1 pokemon each time in other words please don't have a single post with 100+ pokemons because it won't be fair with others. First come first serve as well as if there is someone requesting more and more then I will do theirs after I have done with others so that it would be fair for both sides. Forum rules apply so don't forget: Let's get started!

Sweeper: Pokemon that will clean the opponents team with powerful Attack/Sp.Attack stat and speed to bypass the team. They are pretty simple to play with: Kill everything on your sight. Best strategy playing with sweepers are during mid-late game when the opponent's pokemons are weakend. Best advice would be don't switch them in and let them take hits because they won't have strong defenses and are pretty much frail. Their purpose is to kill as soon as possible (1 hits)

Pivot: They are pokemons that would be getting the most attention during a PVP because of how many times they will be switched in and out to take hits. the uncrowned aces of the team because of how important they are to the whole team. Of course you shouldn't switch them in to take super effective hits which is why its better to carry 2 pivots (or 3 if you wish) to cover each other's weaknesses, an example would be a combo of Heatran and Slowbro or a trinity and add Gliscor. See how they cover their weaknesses? They are also normally healers as well to remove status on teammates. Their purpose is to slowly kill the enemy and take hits

WallBreaker: Pivot's worst enemy and sweeper's easiest target. Just like the name suggests, they are there to break through the wall (more precisely to beat pivots) they will do well against pivots because of their powerful hits and defensive stats and won't be as frail as sweepers so pivots will have strong time taking them out. They will usually set up on pivots to buff their offensive/defensive stats and blast their way through the team. An example would be: Maximum Guard and Perfect body combo or either one, they can't be effected by status or stats lowered, see where im going?

Think of it as Fire, Water and Grass
Fire > Grass
Grass > Water
Water > Fire
A three way cycle

Dz > water/fire/grass

Blaziken: Fire/Fighting

Blaziken has all the things needed to called an ideal Sweeper: Abilities to boost his offensive strategy like accelerator which increases his speed each turn and having access to Sword Dance with Fire Master and Fire Mania, he really can destroy past through teams.

Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EV: 252 atk, 252 spd
Item: Razor Claw
- Sword Dance / Posion Jab
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake / Stone Edge
- Hi Jump Kick

The reason why he shouldn't have Flare Blitez is because of the recoil damage, he needs all the HP he can get so Fire Punch would be ideal, of course there is Flamethrower but then he would need to have Hasty/Naive nature which would ruin because he will even lose more defensive stats. Here is calculation of Fire Punch with boosted abilites:
Fire Punch - 75 power
75 base power + 30% (from Fire Master ability) would make base power of Fire Punch to 97.5, now if Blaziken has lower than 40% of health then Fire Mania would activate which is extra 40% increase then Fire Punch will have base power of 127.5 and now lets add Razor Claw item with another 30% increase to physical moves (Fire punch is physical category) His Fire Punch would be an amazing 150 base power and becomes even more with STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) with no recoil and decent MP. Stone Edge could be used to hit flying types and Posion Jab for fairies. Hi Jump Kick is there for another stab. Having +1 speed gained each turn with powerful physical attacks would be deadly!

Post which pokemon you want to see a built on Smile

awsome thread zero what about sceptile
i'd like to see a build for DarkVoid

A build for mega-s-jirachi ^^
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
I really want to know best build for groudon ^^
[Image: 2pyyhjk.jpg]
                     Doesn't matter How strong weapon is if holder is weak

Signature and Avatar where made by Viresh ^^
A build for dialga!
I will catch them all, but first I need Starbucks.
Heart
(2015-08-03, 03:48 PM)cmulder Wrote: A build for dialga!

Do a Build for Charizard X and Y
[Image: attachment.php?aid=741]
(2015-08-03, 03:45 PM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: awsome thread zero what about sceptile

Sceptile: Grass (Mega Grass/Dragon)
Nature: Modest/Timid
EV: 252 spatk, 252 sp
Item Grass Crystal / Accuracy Weapon
- Leaf Storm
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Rock/Ice

Normally he is a sweeper and have accessing to Leaf Storm with Grass master and Mania then use it early game. Strategy is use Leaf Storm on anything that doesn't resist and switch. Hit and run method and if you want to keep him still in then keep using Energy Ball. Focus Blast for coverage and Hidden Power Rock/Ice for flying types which he is weak to.
nice thing dz
you add pivots,wall breaker,sweepers 
actually thid thread is good for pvp and pretty easy
Wink
Nice thread as always , though i prefer survival armors for my sweepers since it allows the sweeper to survive at 1 hp and take another turn and if it has a ''Mania'' ability then it will also allow some extra damage Smile
(2015-08-03, 03:46 PM)Darkvoid Wrote: i'd like to see a build for DarkVoid

A build for mega-s-jirachi ^^

Oh man this will be long because Jirachi can be any of the three so I'll post more the 2 most suited for him:

WallBreaker:
Jirachi (Mega included)- Steel/Psychic
Nature: Modest
EV: 252 spatk, 252 HP
Item: Steel/Psychic Orb or Mystical Crystal
- Calm Mind
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Flash Cannon
- Dazzling Gleam (For Dark types, fighting) / Energy Ball (for bulky ground types, water)

Switch him in against a pivot/wall pokemon, set up and then sweep.

Pivot:
Jirachi (Mega included)- Steel/Psychic
Nature: Calm / Careful / Impish
EV: 252 HP , 252 def or spdef depending if you want to make them defensive or special defensive wall
Item: Steel/Psychic Orb
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic / Dazzling Gleam
- Cosmic Power
- Flash / Confide
(2015-08-03, 03:41 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Yahohohohoh!

Making this thread to help you all with pokemon builds that would be most suited for the pokemon: There are 700+ pokemons so of course I can't do all of them but I will make a build for ones you have requested. I  won't say I am the best PVPer but I believe my experience can help some of you to understand more about PVP and the process of building a set and call it a masterpiece of your work  

Request 1 pokemon each time in other words please don't have a single post with 100+ pokemons because it won't be fair with others. First come first serve as well as if there is someone requesting more and more then I will do theirs after I have done with others so that it would be fair for both sides. Forum rules apply so don't forget: Let's get started!

Sweeper: Pokemon that will clean the opponents team with powerful Attack/Sp.Attack stat and speed to bypass the team. They are pretty simple to play with: Kill everything on your sight. Best strategy playing with sweepers are during mid-late game when the opponent's pokemons are weakend. Best advice would be don't switch them in and let them take hits because they won't have strong defenses and are pretty much frail. Their purpose is to kill as soon as possible (1 hits)

Pivot: They are pokemons that would be getting the most attention during a PVP because of how many times they will be switched in and out to take hits. the uncrowned aces of the team because of how important they are to the whole team. Of course you shouldn't switch them in to take super effective hits which is why its better to carry 2 pivots (or 3 if you wish) to cover each other's weaknesses, an example would be a combo of Heatran and Slowbro or a trinity and add Gliscor. See how they cover their weaknesses? They are also normally healers as well to remove status on teammates. Their purpose is to slowly kill the enemy and take hits

WallBreaker: Pivot's worst enemy and sweeper's easiest target. Just like the name suggests, they are there to break through the wall (more precisely to beat pivots) they will do well against pivots because of their powerful hits and defensive stats and won't be as frail as sweepers so pivots will have strong time taking them out. They will usually set up on pivots to buff their offensive/defensive stats and blast their way through the team. An example would be: Maximum Guard and Perfect body combo or either one, they can't be effected by status or stats lowered, see where im going?

Think of it as Fire, Water and Grass
Fire > Grass
Grass > Water
Water > Fire
A three way cycle

Dz > water/fire/grass

Blaziken: Fire/Fighting

Blaziken has all the things needed to called an ideal Sweeper: Abilities to boost his offensive strategy like accelerator which increases his speed each turn and having access to Sword Dance with Fire Master and Fire Mania, he really can destroy past through teams.

Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EV: 252 atk, 252 spd
Item: Razor Claw
- Sword Dance / Posion Jab
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake / Stone Edge
- Hi Jump Kick

The reason why he shouldn't have Flare Blitez is because of the recoil damage, he needs all the HP he can get so Fire Punch would be ideal, of course there is Flamethrower but then he would need to have Hasty/Naive nature which would ruin because he will even lose more defensive stats. Here is calculation of Fire Punch with boosted abilites:
Fire Punch - 75 power
75 base power + 30% (from Fire Master ability) would make base power of Fire Punch to 97.5, now if Blaziken has lower than 40% of health then Fire Mania would activate which is extra 40% increase then Fire Punch will have base power of 127.5 and now lets add Razor Claw item with another 30% increase to physical moves (Fire punch is physical category) His Fire Punch would be an amazing 150 base power and becomes even more with STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) with no recoil and decent MP. Stone Edge could be used to hit flying types and Posion Jab for fairies. Hi Jump Kick is there for another stab. Having +1 speed gained each turn with powerful physical attacks would be deadly!

Post which pokemon you want to see a built on Smile

Can you charizard including his Mega Forms Next
this thread will surely help me when i start pvp'ing but first i gotta play
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
(2015-08-03, 03:48 PM)honch Wrote: I really want to know best build for groudon ^^

Groudon the great!
Groundon: Ground (Mega Ground/Fire)
Nature: Adamant / Brave / Naughty
EV: 100 HP, 252 atk and 152 def
Item: Ground Crystal / Ground Orb
- Earthquake
- Eruption (move is special but can hit hard, mainly use orb if you are going to spam this move)
- Dragon Claw
- Shadow Claw

Or you can do:
Nature: Adamant/Brave
Item: Razor Claw / Ground Orb
- Bulk Up
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Shadow Claw
Charizard Y: Fire/Flying
Nature: Modest/Timid
EV: 252 spatk and 252 spd
Item: Fire Crystal
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Overheat (Don't keep using because it will decrease spatk, only hit-run style)
- Focus Blast
(2015-08-03, 03:48 PM)cmulder Wrote: A build for dialga!

Beast Dialga!
Dialga: Steel/Dragon
Nature: Modest
EV: 252 HP, 252 spark
Item: Dragon Orb / Mystical Weapon
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Breath
A Build for Charizard X