Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » Nature change with in game gold feautre - waiting your suggestions
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nature change with in game gold feautre - waiting your suggestions
Information 
I am planning to implement a system which will let you change your nature infinite times with 1 time payment for each Pokemon

So tell me gold amounts for each class

Common
Uncommon
Rare
Ultra Rare
Starter
Legendary
Shiny
Starter: 250 million
Common: 100 million
Uncommon:  100 million
Rare: 100 Million
Ultra Rare: 250 million
Legendary: 750 million
Shiny: 1 billion
Mega: 1 billion
Mega Legendary 1 billion
Mega Shiny: 1.5 billion
Mega Shiny Legendary: 2 billion

Yes the prices are high....no I don't think they should be lowered since getting a nature change makes a poke 100% better than it was and not just everyone should be able to do it Smile
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
@cefufkan 
Same thing i wanted to ask on the other thread but stopped my self

What is difference between nature change of shiny legend or  mega shiny legend???
A person can directly nature change a shiny and mega it after the nature change ( so i thought nc of shiny or mega shiny legend is same thing)

Similarly what is difference in nc of legend or a mega legenda uaer will nature change. A legend then later do i a mega  isntead of spending high directly to mega a legend
Or going a step further, why is nature changing mega's even an option? Its pointless, and only an idiot would do so.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
I was thinking same thing as you guys....just thought it would save me some time and energy not to bring it up and trust people's common sense. Smile
(2016-04-07, 10:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: I am planning to implement a system which will let you change your nature infinite times with 1 time payment for each Pokemon

So tell me gold amounts for each class

I only support if the gold amount we set now also increases with the amount of gold entering the game. We used to have about 40m from battling npcs each day, now we can get 150m, and items stay the same price. Items don't really matter, but things like pokemon and nature change should increase in prices as npcs give more gold.
Well exaxtly ch and red

I wanted to tell that at thread @ how to become chat master and get any nature you want but thought no1 is inyerested in that thred of mal 

Here if i hadnt say it coupd have been abused so it was important to bring thatn into  notice of cefurkan
I suggest for now:
common 50m
uncommon 100m
rare 150m
ultra rare 200m
legendary 250m
starter 300m
shiny 2000m

mega prices are irrelevant because you can un-mega and mega, its the same Pokemon.
removed megas because you are right Smile
I'm right but ok
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
How about full IVs ?
And how about implementing same on m3o? 
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
yes yes and yes! 

idc what the prices are. find gold grinding a lot more fun than searching for forum to put threads on Big Grin
Not sure anything but legendary and shiny needs to be expensive.  Like at least 2B for shiny. Everything else need not be that much imo, though maybe 500m-1B for legends.
Can we consider the idea to do this for the abilities too?
no.abilities won't be changed in here coz it will destroy the whole game thinking players will make strong pokemons even more strong and then many players will dislike it.so,it shouldn't happen.
(2016-04-09, 02:08 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: no.abilities won't be changed in here coz it will destroy the whole game thinking players will make strong pokemons even more strong and then many players will dislike it.so,it shouldn't happen.

I suggested it because people worked hard to make the abilities change list ( me included ) and most dislike it without even suggesting something to fix it.
well,that can't be helped since i have worked on abilities from the beginning.and we have to walk with everyone.can't just go alone.
(2016-04-08, 03:21 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: I suggest for now:
common 50m
uncommon 100m
rare 150m
ultra rare 200m
legendary 250m
starter 300m
shiny 2000m

mega prices are irrelevant because you can un-mega and mega, its the same Pokemon.

I can also agree this prize except shiny .if player can paid 2000m for nature change Its too high .i think for simple shiny 500m is sufficient and for shiny legends 800 Million
(2016-04-10, 03:00 PM)Jaditya Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 03:21 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: I suggest for now:
common 50m
uncommon 100m
rare 150m
ultra rare 200m
legendary 250m
starter 300m
shiny 2000m

I can also agree this prize except shiny .if player can paid 2000m for nature change Its too high .i think for simple shiny 500m is sufficient and for shiny legends 800 Million

no thats to little. you can get 500mil 3 days with 1 account  2b is good for a nc for s hiny. if you can't get it go and work for it.
I agree with alltron....if you dont want to work hard to get your pokes nature changed...you dont really need it....especially for shiny where good iv+nature shinies can go for 2bill+
Even that 500m every three days is a really low estimate for people who only limit themselves to gyming for gold. Gold earning is not that hard where 2b per shiny nature change is too much to ask.  If you're not easily earning 2B, you are not really trying.
(2016-04-08, 02:19 PM)Blau Wrote: How about full IVs ?

IVs should also be added and I agree it should be added on M3O as well.
i think yes both iv and nature i can add by gold Smile
(2016-04-16, 03:54 AM)Minordaddy Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 02:19 PM)Blau Wrote: How about full IVs ?

IVs should also be added and I agree it should be added on M3O as well.

I think it has been implemented for M3O, or at least for an AC
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
I think even adding nature change is a huuge step i can find pokes w/ gud ivs and bad nature if i cud change nature man dat wud be gud but changing ivs and nature no thats to far nature is max it should go to unless npcs diffuculty is raised.
common 25m
uncommon 50m
rare 100m
ultra rare 200m
legendary 250m
starter 400m
shiny 750 m
this is what i think but just my opinion