Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are a pvp'er and open to battling on a daily basis but have no one to battle. Well comment n leave your in game name so if someone want to pvp, they can just look at the names in this thread. Then send out a pvp challenge to whomever so yall can battle. P.s. Send challenge to people who use the same level poke, since it will be annoying getting request from new ppl. Also if you have low lvl pokes n reach lvl100, update your post.

List your in game name and your avg pokemon level that you battle with. Also can list your pvp rules ex. no rb poke, no sleepers, no shiny, no legends.

EX. 
Name: CurryChicken 
Level 100 battles
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
Sgt_Redhawk
Level 100 shiny battles
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
lv 100 multi-class including megas, legands, mega-legend, and 1 shiny-legend
If one is interested in engaging in player-on-player conflict, all that is required of them is to look through the names of the people who have posted in this thread and read through their responses. Then you should go ahead and issue a challenge to a player-versus-player match to whoever it is that you have your sights set on competing against, and make sure to include a time and location that is convenient for both of you. P.S. Because it can be irritating to get requests from new users, you should limit sending challenges to other users whose Pokemon are at the same level as yours. You should also update your post if you have Pokemon of lower levels in your collection and they eventually reach level 100.
Good. I will follow your posts, It's interesting
Look over the names of the people who have written in this thread and read through their comments if you're interested in getting into player-on-player combat. Then you should go ahead and challenge the person you want to compete against to a player-versus-player match, and be sure to mention a time and place that are convenient for both of you. P.S. You should restrict sending challenges to other users whose Pokemon are at the same level as yours because it can be aggravating to get requests from new players. If you have lower-level Pokemon in your collection and they ultimately reach level 100, you should also update your article.
How great it is to be able to practice more skills for your Pokémon. I find it possible to gather groups to join whenever I have time to practice. I'm back to level 50. Want to go higher. I actually love the character designs these days. However, refurbishing the look takes time and has the right level.
I've seen children as young as eight years old participate. Voices reveal a lot about people. They may be disagreeable since they do not play the game competitively and occasionally do anything they want in it. They also create a lot of noise. Nonstop yelling and screaming.
you can also find communities dedicated to Pokemon GO PvP on social media or online forums. These communities can be a great way to connect with other players and find opponents for daily battles.