Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
2 more posts to go
You can erase this account (BotNumber007) if you wish
wow much flooding
Epic spam
And 5, ty
There is intense spam right here ;-; Well, just dropping by for post #5
hmmmm i have only 1 post??? im sure i posted twice!
Newton You can always wait for other people to answer to you and just post for a bit after them :/ , it is not hard to get 5 posts, no matter what welcome to PokemonPets forum and game.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
yoo everyoneSmile
yo Qurac :3 welcome to the new site (^_^)/ good to have yha here
Coming from a really good Pokemon MMORPG that unfortunately got shut down by YouKnowWho, so it's kind of hard to get used to this game as it is quite uncomfortable, but all I can say is - I like it so far and hope this game has bright future! Smile

Aaaaaaaaaand here goes my 2nd post

Nvm I guess -_-
Welcome to PokemonPets and the forums, please be patient as many people do drop by here, just most are still active at MonsterMMORPG
(2014-06-26, 12:55 AM)BotNumber007 Wrote: Sorry for the multi-account/multi-post, but i need those 5 messages!

lol
Well, here is post #1
Not even a hello everyone, just a..... well here is this post, j/k Welcome to the forums and game Mileyo
lol, it got u to respond so I could post my second Wink

hello there!
first message

and second =)
[Image: 2lizwjk.jpg]
Welcome Elmico to the forums and game site (^_^)/
welcome to all the members Smile
Can't wait to hopefully get Mega Sceptile in this game.

Then Garchomp, Luxray, Aggron, Staraptor, Infernape, Empoleon, Buizel, Honchkrow, Drapion, and Azelf.
Gen 4 ftw!!!!
lewl kaaaaaay!!
Yo Pup (^_^)/ Welcome to the new site and forums buddy
message 1

message 2

now let me be a member Tongue
You could have posted on other sides of the forums to get the post count you know ;3 LOL, a simple hello here is good, then go to the pokemon talk section to post some mores Tongue
(2014-07-02, 07:02 PM)ANIKI Wrote: You could have posted on other sides of the forums to get the post count you know ;3 LOL, a simple hello here is good, then go to the pokemon talk section to post some mores Tongue

"posting more"

mohahaha
hey do i still need to do this?

if so there
There is no need to double post any more since there are other topics to post in people, this was when the forum was barely starting out and only Cef had posted Tongue
PokemonPets seems like a really cool game. Can't wait for launch.
xD ANIKI really getting post  count off this thread xD We're getting irrelevant.
[Image: Uu1bwAy.png]
I realize we dont double post anymore but jussst to be sure heres my secondTongue
  • 2(current)