Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
your welcome Big Grin hope you enjoy the game
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
Hi everyone ^^

(2014-08-19, 08:54 AM)alkimo Wrote: Hi everyone ^^

Two posts are needed right? lol
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

ok one post tring to get registured

registration post

registration post

(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

Welcome Smile

god is awsome

(2014-08-29, 10:20 PM)ChaseC101 Wrote:

Welcome Smile

ok one post tring to get registured

registration post

registration post

Welcome Smile

god is awsome

yep too awsome
hello

good night
Hi! I'm loving this game! Best Pokemon browser game out there imo! Great job! Keep it up and thank you for this great game! Also, I hope you don't get tired on improving the game.
Hello
Soon to be best player Big Grin Hi there
Hey everyone hey Cefurkan long time no see!

This game looks really nice =]
I am a new member...!! Where should i post...???

to become a registered member..???

then how the top trainers rank is calculated..???
Hello

Welcome Smile

kkkkkkk

(2014-09-22, 06:13 AM)vivekrajkumarg Wrote:

Welcome Smile

kkkkkkk

i am doneeeeHuhHuhHuh
Yeah I am A New Member too .-. But Not a Stranger Either it's Has been too long Cef.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
First messagee posted

Charizard RULES (also Hello Evryone)
Big Grin it Mkb and I Have my Second Post Now lol
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
man the game is getting popularSmile.
welcome to all the new and the old players Big Grin
my noob IGN Staff 
First message- Hello everyone.
hello blackhawk
my noob IGN Staff 
Second post- This is posting stuff is difficult Huh. /sarcasm
Hello ! xD

Nice game .. Hope to see tournments & events from game staff later Smile
Dropping bye to leave a hi!
Hey guys! Newbie here :3

This form seems new, not much has been posted... I'll probably post in the roleplay forms if anyone goes there
hello every1 of ya good to see u all here Smile hope u all are enjoying it and yes its quite new id say Big Grin
my noob IGN Staff 
Hello! I can't wait to get to know some people on this forum
well hello there glad to see some1 new every day Smile
my noob IGN Staff 
Nice to see the forums are kinda active ^
yeah its good and its also good that were all a part of it keeping it active Wink
my noob IGN Staff 
you can post other threads it is fine Big Grin as long as relevant
I am tpf(Thepokefan)
awesome game

i am really enjoying the game but i need t oask something plz anyone tell me how to reach for aqua islands coz i am kind of stuck
  • 4(current)