Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Force-Battle reduction
Hello  trainers i have an idea .Big Grin
As we know hunting is an important part of the game, there are many expert hunters and for them the force battles and mathematical problems is a big problem itself Smile so if the number of force battles were reduced then it would be a big help . The current force battle chances are 1 in 20 so if it was reduced a bit to lets say 1 in 50 then it would be a lot better Wink. I know force battles are for avoiding bots but still almost every player is honest and bots will still be avoided anyway so it will be a huge help and i would be happy to see it implemented Smile
is it really 1 in 20??? for me it is 1 in 2 ._. it would be a great thing if the forced battles are reduced
(2015-06-22, 09:15 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: is it really 1 in 20??? for me it is 1 in 2 ._. it would be a great thing if the forced battles are reduced

yes they have to be reduced
if im not wrong the run chances are 93.33 % if it hasn't been changed since it was implemented and this was made to stop the spamming of several capturing of monsters/pokemons
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
How can force battles stop the capturing of mon  Huh
it slows you down rather than just pressing the r button and getting only the one's you like ..... so ppl have alot of the same poke/monsters in their storage within a short period of time
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
(2015-06-25, 11:11 AM)staff Wrote: it slows you down rather than just pressing the r button and getting only the one's you like ..... so ppl have alot of the same poke/monsters in their storage within a short period of time
Still they should be at least reduced by a hair >.<
it is already reduced to 1/50 Big Grin
(2015-07-09, 11:03 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: it is already reduced to 1/50 Big Grin
i posted the thread first ;-;