Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » Event: How to get any Pokemon you want, how to become chat master and get special ran
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Event: How to get any Pokemon you want, how to become chat master and get special ran
(2015-02-20, 12:21 PM)Outrage Wrote: i think i wont bother to participate ill just hunt ^^ nice tho!

how to do a thread

(2015-02-08, 07:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ Event: How to get any Pokemon you want, how to become chat master and get special ranks

✓ This event is permanent

✓ All you need to do is advertisement of the game at the forums

✓ Any forum is accepted as long as real people uses and visits that which means spammed by bots forums or spam sections will not be accepted

✓ I will check each one of the threads before granting your reward

✓ If thread is deleted or does not have any link to our game will not be accepted

✓ My suggestion for you to not get your ads deleted or be able to post a link, have at least 10-20 regular post at that forum before advertising. This would 90% ensure your thread will stay. Also if you make higher quality ads that is replied and read by so many people can be counted multiple times up to 50x

✓ As long as there is a link to our game all advertisement threads are accepted

✓ Here few good example advertisement threads which are made at the proper sections of the good forums

https://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/201...913-1.html

https://www.nordinho.net/vbull/online-ad...arted.html

https://buypoe.com/showthread.php?t=28991

✓ Ok so how many advertisement threads do you need to get rewards

✓ You can make only 1 or 2 advertisement threads at the each forum but if you make 2 threads they have to be under different forum sections

✓ Each reward will come with any nature you want and reward IVs 27

☑ Common: 5 threads
☑ Uncommon: 10 threads
☑ Rare: 15 threads
☑ Ultra Rare: 20 threads
☑ Legendary: 25 threads
☑ Starter: 30 threads
☑ Shiny: 50 threads
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 75 threads
☑ Mega: 100 threads
☑ Mega-Legendary: 250 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny: 500 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 1000 threads

☑ Chat Master: 100 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)
☑ Super Chat Master: 500 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)
☑ Special rank title or chat color: 1000 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)

✓ Maximize existing Pokemon IV points

☑ Common: 2 threads
☑ Uncommon: 5 threads
☑ Rare: 7 threads
☑ Ultra Rare: 10 threads
☑ Legendary: 12 threads
☑ Starter: 15 threads
☑ Shiny: 25 threads
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 35 threads
☑ Mega: 50 threads
☑ Mega-Legendary: 100 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny: 150 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 250 threads

✓ Change existing Pokemon natures

☑ Common: 1 threads
☑ Uncommon: 2 threads
☑ Rare: 3 threads
☑ Ultra Rare: 5 threads
☑ Legendary: 6 threads
☑ Starter: 10 threads
☑ Shiny: 15 threads
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 25 threads
☑ Mega: 35 threads
☑ Mega-Legendary: 50 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny: 75 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 100 threads

✓ Cumulatively threads will be counted

✓ Each reward you get will be deducted from your total thread count

✓ Example thread i made you can use its code

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Exa...ing-thread

✓ Save your advertisement threads links in a notepad or any file like word and once you reached number that you want email me file and pm me from the game with telling your email

✓ PM from game : https://www.pokemonpets.com/PostNewPM.aspx?To=CeFurkan

✓ My email : monstermmorpg at gmail.com
i cant do even 1

(2015-02-08, 07:22 PM)Blau Wrote: Great idea.
And great that we have a optimal thread to check on that stuff now.
I Already opened a special thread for the advertises i will do to get my green links Tongue
However i might take some time since i'm currently still using a Surf-Stick for my internet connection, but be  prepared >: )

blau change it now ur scm

(2015-02-08, 07:08 PM)Powerful Wrote: Ok i like you cef this event is amazing
groudon vs mewtwo
(2015-02-09, 09:57 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 09:37 AM)ArieI Wrote: I cannot support this so-called "event" in any way. It's ludicrous to be honest and here's why. You are now basically rewarding people for sending out and posting spam. Spam is very easy to do, takes very little time ... just copy and paste a generic advertisement into hundreds of threads ... easy.

And yet, for doing this very easy task, you are rewarding people with chat upgrades that allow them to ban people. Great so some newb who's barely even started the game can just go and spam 100 forums and now all of a sudden they can ban me whenever they want? Sure they're not supposed to and then I'd have to go through the big hassle of filing a report with you and waiting on a reply, have to supply evidence etc etc etc why do you want this headache and why are you imposing it onto me?

Then lets get onto the pokemon rewards, everything below MS is fine but for the MS and MSL you are rewarding people with 500 million or even 2 billion gold just for spam. Do you have any idea how long in terms of game hours it takes to accumulate 2 billion gold? Here's a fact to give you an idea, NO ONE has ever accumulated that much yet. I'm only approaching it now after months and months of gameplay ... and now you're offering to just toss these pokes away like they're nothing .. for spam.

I vote to have MS and MSL removed as potential rewards, as well as the removal of all chat-related rewards. This will ruin the game, I guarantee it.

just try and see whether it is easy or not believe me you will be amazed how hard it is because i did so many and only few of them stays alive

tough
(2015-02-08, 07:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ Event: How to get any Pokemon you want, how to become chat master and get special ranks

✓ Any forum is accepted as long as real people uses and visits that which means spammed by bots forums or spam sections will not be accepted

✓ If thread is deleted or does not have any link to our game will not be accepted

✓ My suggestion for you to not get your ads deleted or be able to post a link, have at least 10-20 regular post at that forum before advertising. This would 90% ensure your thread will stay. Also if you make higher quality ads that is replied and read by so many people can be counted multiple times up to 50x

✓ Here few good example advertisement threads which are made at the proper sections of the good forums

✓ You can make only 1 or 2 advertisement threads at the each forum but if you make 2 threads they have to be under different forum sections

☑ Super Chat Master: 500 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)
☑ Special rank title or chat color: 1000 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)

✓ Save your advertisement threads links in a notepad or any file like word and once you reached number that you want email me file and pm me from the game with telling your email

vey tough
Cef cm amod9 chat banned me many times without any reason this is wrong
(2015-02-09, 09:37 AM)ArieI Wrote: I cannot support this so-called "event" in any way. It's ludicrous to be honest and here's why. You are now basically rewarding people for sending out and posting spam. Spam is very easy to do, takes very little time ... just copy and paste a generic advertisement into hundreds of threads ... easy.

And yet, for doing this very easy task, you are rewarding people with chat upgrades that allow them to ban people. Great so some newb who's barely even started the game can just go and spam 100 forums and now all of a sudden they can ban me whenever they want? Sure they're not supposed to and then I'd have to go through the big hassle of filing a report with you and waiting on a reply, have to supply evidence etc etc etc why do you want this headache and why are you imposing it onto me?

Then lets get onto the pokemon rewards, everything below MS is fine but for the MS and MSL you are rewarding people with 500 million or even 2 billion gold just for spam. Do you have any idea how long in terms of game hours it takes to accumulate 2 billion gold? Here's a fact to give you an idea, NO ONE has ever accumulated that much yet. I'm only approaching it now after months and months of gameplay ... and now you're offering to just toss these pokes away like they're nothing .. for spam.

I vote to have MS and MSL removed as potential rewards, as well as the removal of all chat-related rewards. This will ruin the game, I guarantee it.

just try and see whether it is easy or not believe me you will be amazed how hard it is because i did so many and only few of them stays alive
you need to fix who you give chat master darkvoid cant spell worth squat and i correct him and he bans me

(2015-08-01, 12:06 PM)andrewd1687 Wrote:

you need to fix who you give chat master darkvoid cant spell worth squat and i correct him and he bans me

how can you be a cm and you cant spell
[Image: tumblr_n18oaiXknd1tt3pduo1_500.gif]
So, I tried advertising on two other forums but failed lol. The first took a while because I had to re-edit the advertisement because a mod said it was too long (lol) and the second was taken down and I got banned Sad. Oh well, a+ for effort! I will try again elsewhere. 

Here is my first try: https://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthr...E9mon-Game
And obviously I can't show my second, but it was on https://www.gamespot.com/profile/cmulder/
Cef i want justice cm amod9 chat banned me many times you have to take his title of cm back
(2015-08-03, 01:48 PM)tuk tuk Wrote: Cef i want justice cm amod9 chat banned me many times you have to take his title of cm back

Shall i say what things you were saying about amod ?
hello
(2015-08-04, 06:27 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 01:48 PM)tuk tuk Wrote: Cef i want justice cm amod9 chat banned me many times you have to take his title of cm back

What? I didnt said anything you are a lier
(2015-08-06, 01:18 PM)tuk tuk Wrote:
(2015-08-04, 06:27 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:

What? I didnt said anything you are a lier

I didn't even say anything yet , so how can you say I am lying ? This further goes to prove that you are guilty so just keep quiet and enjoy the game as everyone else does.
Please don't even try to delete your statement now I got a ss
how received the pokemon in this event?
(2015-08-02, 07:16 AM)cmulder Wrote: So, I tried advertising on two other forums but failed lol. The first took a while because I had to re-edit the advertisement because a mod said it was too long (lol) and the second was taken down and I got banned Sad. Oh well, a+ for effort! I will try again elsewhere. 

Here is my first try: https://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthr...E9mon-Game
And obviously I can't show my second, but it was on https://www.gamespot.com/profile/cmulder/

first one correct and good

however second one not accepted as it is only profile no help to us
(2015-08-06, 03:50 PM)koki36 Wrote: how received the pokemon in this event?

you compose threads

and then email me those threads links
Can't wait to get myself the Pokemon I want.
wut i thought you meant threads on this forum!!!

Huh
yo cef
(2015-08-19, 12:34 AM)(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Hugz? Wrote: wut i thought you meant threads on this forum!!!

Huh

nope on different forums

so different people can  learn about our game
Sad 
i am confusedUndecided
(2015-10-11, 07:06 PM)fennikin1 Wrote: i am confusedUndecided

what are u confused about?
(2015-02-09, 02:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 12:48 PM)ajay1 Wrote: how to post threads

and can i get and pokemon i want

pls help me

like you posted to this forum you will post other related forums

im confused badlyHuh
(2015-02-20, 12:21 PM)Outrage Wrote: i think i wont bother to participate ill just hunt ^^ nice tho!

i aggree with u.
250 Threads is alot to post for a pokemon.
(2016-01-25, 06:58 AM)Travis Wrote: 250 Threads is alot to post for a pokemon.

if i halve the numbers what would you say?
(2016-01-26, 11:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

Especially now with daily rewards don't halve the numbers...there is no point...if someone os too lazy to make all the threads then they can go to daily rewards
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2016-02-07, 12:19 AM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 11:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

Especially now with daily rewards don't halve the numbers...there is no point...if someone os too lazy to make all the threads then they can go to daily rewards

Agreed

Why make people even more lazy, do some work if you want the stuff you want.
Later in life it won't get on a silver platter and hand you the solution
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Ok so how can I get my event pokemon beacause I am still new to this gameHuh
what use for CM??
i am new here
thanks

I have post 2 message in forum but i don't know how i am become cm because i am new
Thanx u very much ........I got my all question of answers ...