Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eevee High School [SEASON 2]
INTRO: WHATS UP GUYS MY NAME IS MALACHI AND TODAY OR TONIGHT IF YOU ARE READING THIS IS THE RELEASE OF SEASON 2 OF THE WELL KNOWN EEVEE HIGH SCHOOL ^^ YES ITS BACK!! SO PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND LETS SEE HOW FAR THIS SEASON GOES XD also the previous season 1 is here 
(https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Eevee-High-School)

Chapter 1: A New Rebirth 
10 years later, a new beginning arose from Eevee High.... 

"Hi, I'm Makochi.. Nice to meet you.. I moved homes from Japan to here so I hope you treat me well as a new student ^^" said Makochi 
"Class please treat Makochi nicely.. as he is the brother of the Malachi who passed away years ago" the teacher said.                                                                       As soon as everyone heard what the teacher said everyone started to whisper and murmur, due to what happened 10 years ago everyone wanted to get the new news about the Malachi family.

"Makochi, why don't you take a seat next to Kostas?" the teacher said. "Uhhh, yeah sure ok." Makochi then walks pasts the murmuring students and to his seat next to where Kostas sat. "Hi, I'm Mako-" "Save it..You're Makochi? You have one interesting personality compared to Malachi" "You .... know my sister?" "Yeah.. I did, we were close friends..." "I'm Sorry about that" Kostas and Makochi then sat through the entire class while studying, but someone was watching them from the shadows. 

As the class bell rings, Makochi proceeds to pack up, placing his headphones on his head, listening to music, he then heads out to the back of the school to eat food. "Sis, I wish you were here right now.." he sighs. "This school is so strange, different to the one back home" Makochi then felt a warm hand touch his shoulder, like his sister was there to comfort him. "Heh, thanks for that..really appreciate it" Makochi then packed up his food and got up, looking at a boy with dark blue hair and a black hoodie looming over him. "...You know Malachi?..." the boy asked with his mysterious aura. "...Yeah who want's to know?" Makochi stared at the boy, his red and blue eyes amazing him. "Dia's the name, Malachi and I were close, really close~ close enough you could even call us a decent relationship" Dia said, smiling over Makochi. "Let me guess, you're her brother?" Dia smirked. "H-how can you tell?" Makochi stuttered at Dia's knowledge of him. "Because I am part demon, boy~, you don't think my red and blue eyes were just for show did you?~" Makochi frowned, knowing Dia was part demon he started to wonder what he was doing to Malachi in the first place, he shudders at the thought. As the class bell rings Dia then teleported away from the back of the school heading to his class, leaving Makochi at the back of the school. 

<<please wait until further proper updates!! to be continued...!>>
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
I may update this thread 1 or 2 times per month because i have to study hard this year ^^" so yeah~
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
(2017-03-14, 11:06 AM)Glaceon Wrote: I may update this thread 1 or 2 times per month because i have to study hard this year ^^" so yeah~

Good luck for your study (y)
lol makochi :p

who someone in the shadow Big Grin
(2017-03-14, 05:39 PM)jecklin Wrote: lol makochi :p

who someone in the shadow Big Grin

lol XD not telling
As the class bell rings Dia then teleported away from the back of the school heading to his class, leaving Makochi at the back of the school.