Poll: Should I do a Season 2 of this?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DEFINITELY
75.00%
NO
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Heart 
Eevee High School~by Malachi/Glaceon

Chapter 1: The New Kid

I woke up to a fresh new day as I got ready to go to Eevee High a high school dedicated to eevee trainers and the eeveelutions. "Hmm, I wonder if I will meet anyone today?" I wondered. As I headed out the door with my cute mega glaceon bag I suddenly bumped into my best friends Emma and Manjurul. "Hey guys whats up ^^" "Hey Malachi are you going to Eevee High?" Emma asked. "Yeah I am, are you guys going?" I asked. "Yep ^^" said Emma. "We are in class 2-a,which one are you in?" Emma asked
"Omg I am in the same class" I said excitedly. "Well we better hurry guys we are gonna be late for the first day of Eevee High" Manjurul said. "Oh yeah I forgot" I said. "C'mon lets hurry"

I rushed to school with Emma and Manjurul and we just made it in time for class rolecall. "Phew, we made it" I said. "Yep" Emma said.
"Well hello class, my name is Miss Sakurachibi and I will be your teacher for the whole year ^^" "Hello Miss Sakurachibi will you be looking at our eevees?" I said curiously. "Yes I will, everyone send their eevee out please." Everyone sent their eevees out and I saw everyones and they looked so beautiful and pretty, the one eevee who standed out though was mine, it had silky fur and its coat was well brushed even when Miss Sakurachibi looked at it she gasped and asked me "How do you maintain its coat like that" I said to her "I like to give it baths in bubbles."

<<continued in next chapter/episode>> 

<<continued from the last episode>>

After the eevee inspection I went to the Eevee High Schools Library to research about mega evolution for eevees I heard that eevee forms can be mega evolved with a mega stone for each one of the eeveelutions. As I was researching I saw my friends come to the library. "Well I always knew you were into researching, what are you researching now?" asks Emma. "Mega eeveelutions Emma" I said. "Mega eeveelutions!?" Emma said excitedly. "Yep" I said nodding my head. " I will discuss it with you guys at my house,okay?" "OKAY" Emma and Manjurul said. During that conversation someone was listning in the shadows to the conversation and they quietly walked away. 

<<continued from last episode>>

At my house me, Emma and Manjurul were discussing about mega evolutions. "Well what do you think guys, do u think we got what it takes to mega evolve our eevees?!" I said. "Maybe, we need to transform our eevees first and then get the mega stone for it" said Emma. "And we don't have a clue on where to find the stones.." "Who's the author of that book Malachi?" asked Manjurul. "Atharva Sawant, and he is the science teacher for our high school and science period is up next after the second siren so maybe we can ask him after the period?" I said.
"Sure thing that sounds great" said Emma and Manjurul. As myself and Emma and Manjurul head to the second period the mysterious figure was following them again...

<<continued from last chapter>>

At science period Prof.Atharva showed us how to make dna for eevee forms to be stronger. "Um, Professor?" I asked as I raised my hand. "Yes, Malachi?" said Prof.Atharva. "Can me,Emma and Manjurul speak to you about your book called 'Mega eeveelutions'" "Sure thing ^^" "See me after the period ^^" "Okay" I said "Thank you" 

<<continued from last chapter>>

After everyone left for lunch me, Emma and Manjurul chatted to Prof.Atharva about our intrests in mega eeveelutions and how we want the stones. "Well if you're gonna get the stones for the eeveelutions you would have t-.." "You have to gain friendship with your eevees and evolve them precisely with the transformation chart" said ???. "Oh Kaido and Saido, I thought you were gone, it doesn't surprise me you are into mega evoulutions since you always lurk in the shadows to see who is gonna be interested in this topic." said Prof.Atharva. "Hmph, well atleast get straight to the point Prof.Atharva " said Saido and Kaido. Then Saido and Kaido left in the shadows lurking around. "Well they don't seem very nice '.'" I said. "Well they are my prized pupils"  Prof.Atharva said. "Well I better get going now its home time so u you should head home ^^" "Okay" said Manjurul, Emma and I. As we went home Saido and Kaido were watching us from the shadows.

<<continued in the next chapter/episode>>

Chapter 2: The Forbidden Love

As the start of the second week of Eevee High School begins I started to get warry of my souroundings since of Saido and Kaido, ever since I met them i smelt something odd about them like their aura was really out of the blue, anyways as i walked to Eevee High, I spotted someone when I was at the front of the gates of school, it was Saido and Kaido. "Oh hey you guys ^-^" I said politely to them. "What the?!" Saido said shockly. "How did we not sense you 0-0 ?!" "Well, I'm from a blood lin--" "The blood line of the Goddess Miakoshitora?" "Yess.." I said.  How did they know I'm a descendent of Miakoshitora. "We can sense 'her' power in you" said Kaido. "Um...okay I better go to school now" "Not so fast Malachi" Kaido said. As a light blue light surrounded me, Saido and Kaido, I felt a tingling sensation down my spine. "Um what the HECK?!" I shouted. "Shhh..." said Saido. "M'lady why are you yelling?" said Kaido. "This is...." "What?" as Kaido and Saido wondered why I look so pale I fainted on the floor, "M'lady!" As I fainted Saido and Kaido went to grab the school nurse. "Ughh my head..." I said. "M'lady your alright phew I thought you would die for a second there" said Saido. "AHH..." I shreaked. "Umm... did my brother scare you m'lady?" Kaido said. "Ohh its just you guys, where is everyone?" I asked. "Gone" Kaido and Saido said. "They went home since its home time" "Wait WAT!?" "I missed the whole school day" I grabbed my bag and rushed off to my house "See you guys tomorrow" As I raced to my house Saido and Kaido grabbed my hand. "Allow me and my brother to ascourt you to your house" said Saido. "Lemme go I'm fine--" "No you aren't yokai are after you" said Kaido. "Fine" As I walked home with Saido and Kaido I felt their auras were warm.

<<continued in next episode/chapter>>

As Saido and Kaido took me to my house I started to wonder why they were so nice to me today and mean to me yesterday, was it because I proved myself to them? or is it all a trick? "M'lady we are here" Saido and Kaido said. "Thank you Saido and Kaido" I bowed. "Here's your homework too" Saido said. "Thanks so much" As I went to my house and showered I though to myself "Wow today was just really crazy" As I finished showering I went to bed and dreamed of Neo.

<<continued in the next episode/chapter>>

As it was my third day at Eevee High, I saw the principal Sonic with his s-vaporeon with him at the front gates of school."Hi there Malachi,I heard you have a great reputation here at this school, may I interview you perhaps?" asked Sonic. "Sure" As I walked to Sonic's office and discussed some stuff I noticed my big brothers: Thuan,VIP and Ultra(to name a few) were listening to the conversation. "Hey Chi Chi how are you?" "Thuan?!" "Alright you may leave now this meeting is over" "Thank you very much Sonic" As I left Sonic's office all of my brothers came to hug me. "Why didn't you tell us you enrolled at this school?!" said Ultra. "Um..where's Neo?" "That guy? He's at the library hanging out with some friends" "Oh thanks Insec ^^" "No problem Glace"

As I walked to the library I saw Neo with Saido and Kaido. "Eh Neo?" "Oh um ahhh Glace what are you doing here?" "M'lady!?" "Wait what is happening here tell me everything" So as Neo, Saido, Kaido and I go to find a spot to sit and chat we were discussing "how" Neo, Saido and Kaido met. "That sounds so .... " "So weird and crazy? I know right" "No I ment how detailed that was you should have told me about Kaido and Saido Neo" "Sorry M'lady" Just then Manjurul rushed into the library. "Glace!! We got a situation in the lab room and the teacher needs to see you" "What!! Lead me to the room" As me and Manjurul rush to the lab something ominous was going to happen.

In the science classroom, what awaited Malachi and her friends was great catastrophe for them. "What is this?!" "A monster?! or a fusion?!" I asked frantically. "Its a genetic mutation fusion!" Manjurul said. As the genetic mutation grew bigger and bigger the entire school was evacuated to the front of the school except for me and Neo for that we got stuck and lost in the school. "Hff hff Neo are you ok?" "Yeah I am but are you? You look pale" "Yeah I'm just a bit drained *collapses* ahh" *he grabs me* "You ok Glace?" "Yeah I am" "No your not your bleeding!" "Neo pls its just a scratch" "Fine" As Neo and I walked upstairs to get a higher view of were the genetic fusion was growing.

Chapter 3: Love in A False Sense

When Neo and I reached the roof top the sky was covered in a dark red and the genetic fusion was growing as high as the school. "Malachi!!! are you ok??" Emma asked. "Yes, I'm fine!!" I replied. "No you aren't glace look at the condition you are in right now!" I looked down at myself looking at all the bruises and sores I had. "It's ok Neo" "You aren't ok glace *he tears up* y...y..your hurt" "Shh shh its ok the important thing is that we made it out alive" As Neo falls on my lap the genetic fusion appeared before us. "Well well well looks like I will enjoy tasting you two mwahahahah" "Stop this please, do not harm us" "And why not kekeke" "Because I am the goddess Tiakiroshiori, Descendent of a Phoenix and a Moon goddess" *I transform* "And you can't escape my furious beauty" As me and the genetic fusion fight, everyone is in fear on who will win this memorable fight.

<<continues in next episode/chapter>>

<<continued from last paragraph>>

The genectic mutation was growing stronger and stronger with each hit that Malachi brought, but then suddenly Malachi was struck down with an arrow and it pierced her heart. "Ughhh *coughs up blood* m..my heart... *I turn to the monster* y..you! You're the o..one who destroyed my descendants ..... This was the... s...same a..arrow" "OHOHOHO so you do remember? Good that arrow was from your country after all ahahahah" "Glace!" *Neo runs towards me* G..glace? You're b...bleeding?!" "Neo I'm okay seriously" "No y..you are not.... look at you *he tears up*" "Neo..." Suddenly the door bursted open, revealing Saido and Kaido. "Are you guys ok?!" Saido said. "Saido look! Lady Malachi is bleeding!" "OH no..." "Shall we heal he--" "No, she can do it" *a sudden burst of light fills the monster* "WHAT IS THIS!!!! THIS LIGHT!! NOOOO!" *the monster dies and the sun is shining once more* "Glace....?" "*coughs* Ne...Neo....Please tell everyone....that I will shine...with them...everyday...*I smile then die* "GLACE!! NOOOOOOOOOO! *he cries*" Then everyone appeared at the roof and saw I had died. "Glace...she's" "Dead.." "Malachi needs a funeral...." And So From That Day On People Would Have A Celebration for her defeat of the monster. 

THE END!!!! 
Hopefully you enjoyed the FINALE of the fanfic Eevee High School! 
Please comment if you want Season 2 of Eevee High~ ^^ 

A huge thanks to: 
Kostas
Artharva
Emma
Manjurul
Capt
Blau and others who have helped me make this fanfic come to life!
First and only story i liked , keep up the work Smile
(2015-10-11, 03:38 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: First and only story i liked , keep up the work Smile

Thanks I will put u in the next part ^^
Omg Glace I wanna read this everyday *O* keep it up! -Thumbs up for you-
[Image: 2gtajye.png]
awsome glaceon Smile very good work indeed Big Grin
Smile this is soo good,keep this up
(2015-10-11, 03:51 PM)my1Emma Wrote: Omg Glace I wanna read this everyday *O* keep it up! -Thumbs up for you-

thanks emma first thread too ^^
Very cool. What happen after that I want to know Big Grin.
(2015-10-11, 04:28 PM)Aladdin Wrote: Very cool. What happen after that I want to know Big Grin.

I am updating it now ^^
Smile 
I really loved this. It was great. Keep writing! Smile
(2015-10-11, 04:57 PM)Mikahana Wrote: I really loved this. It was great. Keep writing! Smile

thanks enjoy the updated one
Keep it Up Glaceon ^^ Smile
(2015-10-11, 05:23 PM)Sonicfan Wrote: Keep it Up Glaceon ^^ Smile

thanks ^^
really interesting. i wan't to know what will heppend after .i am feeling HuhHuh this right now. Smile
(2015-10-11, 05:29 PM)servine Wrote: really interesting. i wan't to know what will heppend after .i am feeling HuhHuh this right now. Smile

heh ok ^^
Omg glace this is like the best fanfiction ever! I'm waiting to see what happend I'm like "Ok soo I'm gonna do science to find out what's next!"
[Image: 2gtajye.png]
(2015-10-11, 05:36 PM)my1Emma Wrote: Omg glace this is like the best fanfiction ever! I'm waiting to see what happend I'm like "Ok soo I'm gonna do science to find out what's next!"

well thank u but who could the mysterious person be? could they be good? or could they be bad? find out in the next episode
nice
Wow, this got so many veiws
im surprised
(2015-10-11, 05:54 PM)Jules Wrote: Wow, this got so many veiws
im surprised

me too seeing as this is my first thread ^^
Nice story glace, well written, you have a lot of detail it in, and great hooks too. You could be a talented writer someday, keep up the good work
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
(2015-10-11, 06:33 PM)ftb_eli Wrote: Nice story glace, well written, you have a lot of detail it in, and great hooks too. You could be a talented writer someday, keep up the good work

Ty very much
lol atharva is not a girl
and the story is good
(2015-10-11, 07:04 PM)servine Wrote: lol atharva is not a girl
and the story is good

too good to be true ^-<
nice! i think the teacher was shocked because u got a shiny eevee & that shadow figure it must be team rocket black & white edition Big Grin
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-11, 07:18 PM)subject zero Wrote: nice! i think the teacher was shocked because u got a shiny eevee & that shadow figure it must be team rocket black & white edition Big Grin

u might never know and it was just a normal eevee
Glaceon Can i ben Involved in Eevee High School?
(2015-10-11, 07:33 PM)Sonicfan Wrote: Glaceon Can i ben Involved in Eevee High School?

sure thing
Lightbulb 
awesome work glaz... you are getting famous... cant wait till next chapter
(2015-10-11, 07:18 PM)subject zero Wrote: nice! i think the teacher was shocked because u got a shiny eevee & that shadow figure it must be team rocket black & white edition Big Grin

Idea
I think the shadow is UMAR... he has always been looking 4 my shiny umbreon