Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well Dragon ball super is my favorite anime, so i wanted to create one thread for it where all fans can predict next episode, discuss, comment on episodes etc. here

Here is brief summary of episode 47

In the future, an adult Trunks makes his way through a ruined city and arrives in Bulma’s small laboratory. They greet each other as if they haven’t met in a long time, and Bulma holds up a container of a strange liquid, saying that she’s finally gathered enough for a one-way trip. Trunks is shocked it took an entire year to collect only that much, but Bulma reassures him that even with a one-way trip, they should manage something; they’ll just have to chance it.
Trunks wants to set off at once to take the liquid to Capsule Corporation, and Bulma insists on coming with him. She’s got to do whatever she can to make sure the liquid remains safe, since so many lives were lost making it; Trunks is everyone’s hope! Besides, she adds, Mai is waiting too! Before they can leave though, the lab is attacked by a black, shadowy figure. All of the equipment is destroyed and Bulma is apparently killed, but Trunks manages to get away safely. He vows to return and save this world, no matter what it takes.
In the present, Goku has called Piccolo over to help him collect the harvest. He tries to pass this off as “training”, saying that Kame-sennin used to have him train by doing chores like this back when he was a kid, but Piccolo isn’t buying it. Goku wants to have a competition between himself, Piccolo, and Goten on who can harvest the most vegetables, but Chi Chi insists that Goten go study instead. He has a test this week!
Goku and Piccolo start harvesting, and Piccolo is impressed at the workout it gives him. Kuririn arrives and is surprised to see Goku there. He heard from Bulma that Vegeta had gone off to Beerus’ planet to train, so he assumed Goku would be training there too. Hearing this, Goku senses Vegeta’s ki and teleports off to Beerus’ planet. Chi Chi makes Kuririn take Goku’s place and finish the rest of the harvesting.
Arriving on Beerus’ planet, Goku is mad at Vegeta for leaving without him, but Vegeta says Goku is just too slow. Beerus asks for a souvenir, and Goku gives him one of the lettuce heads he harvested, which he just so happens to still be carrying. Beerus is impressed by its taste, but wonders if it’s really a respectful enough gift to give a god. Back in the future, Trunks arrives at Mai’s room. He explains what happened to Bulma, noting that “Black” can now sense his ki. He holds up the liquid, saying it is the energy they need to head to the past.
In the present, Goku, Beerus, and the others all take a break to eat some instant ramen. This is more the sort of present Beerus had in mind! Goku wonders if he should bring some for the Omni-King next time. Simply hearing Omni-King’s name is enough to freak Beerus out, causing Goku and Vegeta to wonder what the big deal is. Whis explains that Omni-King is the most important person in the entire world; nobody exists above him. Goku asks if he’s strong, but Whis says judging people based on their strength is a bad Saiyan habit.
However, Beerus says that while Omni-King doesn’t fight, he is indeed stronger than anyone…to an outrageous degree. Whis adds that Omni-King is capable of instantly wiping out “anything”: evil-doers, planets, galaxies…even entire universes! In fact, there used to be 18 universes, but Omni-King destroyed six of them when slightly offended. That’s why everyone was so nervous back at the tournament when Goku was chatting with Omni-King so casually. This information doesn’t disturb Goku too much though; instead he’s far too excited at the thought of the upcoming tournament between all the universes.
In the future, Mai presents Trunks with a can of food. “It’s not dog food! Amazing, right?” A cat (suspiciously similar to Dr. Briefs’ pet cat) approaches. Trunks wonders if it will be able to survive on its own once they’re gone, but Mai reassures him that cats forget their owner’s faces after three days. Trunks insists that Mai eat the canned food all her own, saying that he ate earlier. Mai is worried when she hears that they only have enough energy for a one-way trip, but Trunks says the important thing is that they survive. Besides, his mother hinted that there would be some way for them to return to their own time, although he still doesn’t know what that is. Still, he trusts in his mother. First, they’ll head to West City 17 years ago, since he has allies there.
Trunks can’t sense Black’s ki, so they head off. Soon though, the same shadowy figure as before approaches. Despite Trunks’ protests, Mai distracts Black so that Trunks can get away, saying that Trunks is the one who absolutely must stay alive. Mai is attacked by Black and sent flying, and Trunks rushes to her side, finding her dead. Trunks faces off against Black, who is revealed to look exactly like Goku, except dressed in black clothes with a red belt and single green earring. “At long last”, says Black “Today’s the day you die, Saiyan.”
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
I think in the next episode 64 they will give a hint to the fusion of goku and vegeta and in 65 or 66 they will fuse

Soo excited for the next episode
(2016-10-24, 05:01 PM)RLR Wrote: I think in the next episode 64 they will give a hint to the fusion of goku and vegeta and in 65 or 66 they will fuse

it can be trunks and vegeta too Big Grin
and thanks for reply i thought there is no dragon ball fan around in this game lolz Big Grin

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
(2016-10-29, 06:28 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 05:01 PM)RLR Wrote: I think in the next episode 64 they will give a hint to the fusion of goku and vegeta and in 65 or 66 they will fuse

and thanks for reply i thought there is no dragon ball fan around in this game lolz Big Grin

lol i am big fan of dragon ball but i don't know where these episode are going on Undecided
(2016-10-29, 07:44 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:

lol i am big fan of dragon ball but i don't know where these episode are going on Undecided

Goto freshdbz.com, you will get videos every Sunday,

Also

You can watch "Dragon Ball Super" in Crunchyroll, Daisuki & AnimeLab if your country is eligible

Dragon Ball Super will be available for Crunchyroll users in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, as well as premium members in Latin America and South Africa.

I think it cannot be trunks and vegeta, because we can see that in the previous episodes, fusion will be done between two characters either they have similar power or if they are the two strong characters available when the fusion is needed. Here the two strong characters available currently are goku and vegeta (obviously), so it is the vegetto(i think)
(2016-10-29, 02:15 PM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-10-29, 07:44 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote:

Goto freshdbz.com, you will get videos every Sunday,

Also

You can watch "Dragon Ball Super" in Crunchyroll, Daisuki & AnimeLab if your country is eligible

Dragon Ball Super will be available for Crunchyroll users in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, as well as premium members in Latin America and South Africa.

You can also watch them at gogoanime.io or gogoanime.com especially if you dont know japanese. As they provide English subtitled animes Big Grin

(2016-10-29, 03:30 PM)RLR Wrote:

I think it cannot be trunks and vegeta, because we can see that in the previous episodes, fusion will be done between two characters either they have similar power or if they are the two strong characters available when the fusion is needed. Here the two strong characters available currently are goku and vegeta (obviously), so it is the vegetto(i think)

Who knows, its anime, (anime logic can be manipulated anytime lolz)
And it may even be like that goku or vegeta decide to do this alone, they may do a temporary fusion become vegito, they kick the hell outta fused Zamasus Tongue

And then vegetas ego, separates them again, and after fusion out they feel another burst of power in them giving them another level up transformation as rumors are of some white form of god... 

And they kaboom 0hko to so great zamasus Tongue

I found it 
thanks guys Big Grin
(2016-10-30, 04:34 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Who knows, its anime, (anime logic can be manipulated anytime lolz)
And it may even be like that goku or vegeta decide to do this alone, they may do a temporary fusion become vegito, they kick the hell outta fused Zamasus Tongue

And then vegetas ego, separates them again, and after fusion out they feel another burst of power in them giving them another level up transformation as rumors are of some white form of god... 

Did you see today's episode? "Some white form of god" is none other than fused Zamasu(Black goku & Zamasu). I strongly believe that there will be no other white haired form of god other than this fused zamasu, it may conflict otherwise.

Also, in an article

"Herms98 posted the titles of Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 and 67 on twitter. However, though it is likely to be accurate, it’s not 100% officially confirmed. Herms mentioned in his tweet ‘ it could be fake’ as it was posted by an anonymous user on 2chan, but if it turns out to be true. Then it’s giving you a basic idea of what’s going to happen next."

Spoiler alert

[spoiler]
  1. Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Title- “ One Last Great Comeback!! Here’s Vegito “
    • If this is accurate then we will finally get the much anticipated Vegito for the first time in DBS on episode 66.Since, Zamasu and Black fused it’s only obvious that Goku and Vegeta won’t be able to handle him individually or separately. So, this would lead to a fusion, and we also have Gowasu in the future timeline who is desperate to help them out. So he might give them the Potara!Apart from this title leak we also got hints from some Dragon Ball Heroes that Vegito is coming.
  2. Dragon Ball Super Episode 67 Title Is- “ A Visit From The Omni-King! Bye-Bye, Zamasu “
    • So, this one is a big spoiler if it’s true. Ever since the beginning of this arc, the fans have been wondering when Goku will use the Omni button and summon Zeno. Many experts said that it won’t get used at all, but it looks like one way or the other Omni King will end up appearing. But it makes me wonder. Why would Zeno appear just 1 episode after the Vegito fusion? That would mean we won’t get too much screen time with Vegito.Will Omni King just erase Zamasu Black from history or would he listen to both sides of the argument?Toriyama did mention that Zeno will be involved in this arc while announcing it. So, even if this  title is fake he is expected to appear sooner or later.
Please, note that these titles aren’t confirmed, and was posted by a 2chan user.
[/spoiler]
(2016-10-30, 08:01 AM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 04:34 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Who knows, its anime, (anime logic can be manipulated anytime lolz)

Did you see today's episode? "Some white form of god" is none other than fused Zamasu(Black goku & Zamasu). I strongly believe that there will be no other white haired form of god other than this fused zamasu, it may conflict otherwise.

Also, in an article

"Herms98 posted the titles of Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 and 67 on twitter. However, though it is likely to be accurate, it’s not 100% officially confirmed. Herms mentioned in his tweet ‘ it could be fake’ as it was posted by an anonymous user on 2chan, but if it turns out to be true. Then it’s giving you a basic idea of what’s going to happen next."

wow too good, you are really well informed about the dragon ball Big Grin, and todays episode was amazing, but i am still confused about that dark pink dimension opening, what was that, no answer to that even by black goku himself Big Grin

And vegito should be temporary, or we will lose greatest superhero of all time - legendary goku, and even vegeta has many fans Big Grin

SPOILER 
[spoiler] Very unlikely to happen, but maybe this time vegito remains permanent and due to extraordinary power of it, zeno gets impressed and make him god of destruction or some other angel like whis or something godly Big Grin[/spoiler]

Thank you, ofcourse i am a fan for many years now, yes today's episode was amazing, i think that the dark pink dimension opening is due to the power focused on the scythe he used, as in majin buu saga, buu shouts with full power and with that a distortion of dimensions is created like a portal, i think the same condition applies here but with unknown dimension by which a smoke releases which can be controlled by black. If you notice carefully you will see that the dimension opening & black copies vanished as black uses instant transmission to go to zamasu.

SPOILER ALERT

There is an error with spoiler code, Sorry for that, In addition i attached a text file with spoiler content

[spoiler]
  1. Yes, vegetto must be temporary, if not the whole goku hype goes into thin air, i think.

2. Ofcourse zeno gets impressed by vegetto, but he likes only goku, so my speculation is that vegetto some how request zeno to separate him & the god of everything separates. As for fused Zamasu, i think he, fused Zamasu don't know zeno, unknowingly Zamasu tries to attack lord zeno, and by the anger zeno wipes out Zamasu.

3. It may be in this order in the anime, first zeno wants to see goku, as he didn't come for soo long, Zamasu will get a hard time in keeping up with vegetto, Zamasu's anger increases, next zeno visits goku surprisingly, as Zamasu is in anger he tries to attack zeno unknowingly, zeno gets angry because zamasu was interrupting while he was talking to goku, if you recall, in the previous episode zeno threatens his attendant's for interrupting while talking to goku. In his anger, zeno wipes out fused zamasu, then after listening to vegetto he separates vegetto back to goku & vegeta.

4. Even if zeno was impressed by vegetto and offer him to become a god, he will not accept. Because, there is no vacancy in the present timeline, there is vacancy in future timeline, but he doesn't belong to future timeline.
[/spoiler]

Heres another spoiler that may happen 

[Spoiler]
As you know Zeno wanted to play with goku earlier, and goku promised to bring another friend instead, so that friend will be Zamasu fused lolz, hes gonna serve Zeno with his immortality lolz and then he is gonna curse his immortality forever lolz. It deserves right for him, he hated mortals, now he is not compelled to be kai thus he doesnt need to see faces of mortals and gonna be servant of god for entire life Big Grin
 [/spoiler]

And if the case of yours spoilers right, i dont think zeno is fast or strong enough to destroy, so instead attendants who may be crazily strong will wipe out or at least protect zeno from zamasus fast attacks which zeno may not dodge if he was all alone, or vegito might defend him i suppose.

Yes, your spoiler may happen, also as you say, zeno is not so fast and strong physically, but he has power to wipe out anything and everything in an instant
(2016-10-31, 09:42 AM)RLR Wrote: Yes, your spoiler may happen, also as you say, zeno is not so fast and strong physically, but he has power to wipe out anything and everything in an instant

thats what my point is he is not fast enough to do his instant wiping or whatever it is... thats why he has guardians i suppose or else why wud he need them Big Grin

Yeah! He can't react immediately!

SPOILER Alert

Again the same spoiler bug

[spoiler=Spoiler]
Episode 66 Confirmed, it is officially confirmed that the title is similar to the rumoured title "Last Comeback! Here's Vegetto"
[/spoiler]

episode 64 and 65 are gonna be about the fuse and 66 will be the battle final battle that is lolzz
(2016-11-01, 03:59 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: episode 64 and 65 are gonna be about the fuse and 66 will be the battle final battle that is lolzz

Episodes

Episode 63 : Don’t Defile Saiyan Cells! Piccolo Reveals a Possible way to Defeat Black Goku and Zamasu

Episode 64 : Praise Him! Adore Him! The Explosive Birth of Merged Zamasu!

Episode 65 : Final Judgment? The Supreme God’s Ulitimate Power!

Trailer

Episode 66 : The Climactic Battle! The Miraculous Power of Relentless Warrior
Another amazing episode , and superb fireworks especially of zamasu, that zeus like godly thunders lolz Big Grin

Dont think so that it should be climax though, just titles of episodes may fool us, still zeno is required i am sure, as akira toriyama pointed it out earlier in some interview that intervention of zeno will be must in this arc Big Grin

Only thing worth thinking is will zeno make zamasu his slave or play toy or destroy him lolz Big Grin

In the recent Trailer of episode 66, we can see that goku says "our attacks didn't go in vain", and also, Zamasu mutate (maybe mutation is the side effect of the attacks by our saiyans). It maybe a sign of Zamasu's destruction. I think Zeno may visit after the defeat of zamasu & destroy him.
He is immortal and thus yeah zeno will be required Big Grin

I was soo excited about today's episode, but after seeing today's episode, i am little disappointed. Because, Our saiyans fought with the mighty evil Zamasu (all Zamasu's) many times to take him(them) down, by travelling between past & future, with so many struggles, all gone with just one slash
Lol yeah truly disappointing for goku or vegeta fans , but for trunks fan it should be vice versa lolz Big Grin
I am goku fan unfortunately so bad rating for this dumbo episode Big Grin

Well goku knows similar move of genki dama aka spirit bomb they should have used it rather some nonsense new mortals power light infused in trunks sword and moreover goku and vegeta themselves adding their energy to it  saying yeah we are dumboes we are relying on you trunks even if they have ultra pride to do things on their ownTongue

(2016-11-14, 02:08 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Well goku knows similar move of genki dama aka spirit bomb they should have used it rather some nonsense new mortals power light infused in trunks sword and moreover goku and vegeta themselves adding their energy to it  saying yeah we are dumboes we are relying on you trunks even if they have ultra pride to do things on their ownTongue

Goku could use it(spirit bomb), but comparing the time to build the spirit bomb is much longer & difficult by the number of survivors on the earth. Remember the kid buu saga? It took him 2 lives(buu & vegeta(not really)) to build a spirit bomb even from whole universe. Comparing buu & Zamasu, Zamasu is immortal & a god, it obviously takes much longer time than kid buu saga's one. So, the trunks with full power & with something like spirit bomb (absorbed?), With the power of sword (special sword) combined into trunks, would make a better choice for immediate reaction towards zamasu.

But still i would like GOGETA to DESTROY ZAMASUUndecided
Its Vegito, yeah i would have liked it to be done by goku alone but its better by vegito rather than trunks 
Goku > vegito > trunks

And i hated new theory, gods fusion permanent by potara and mortals temporary Tongue
though i like that they will get separated just theory seems to be uncleverly or rashly designedBig Grin

And i liked your theory for the justification of trunks light but i feel akira toriyama wont have thought that muchBig Grin
Now whats the role left for zeno Tongue
Just announcement of inter universal martial arts tournament or really he will do something for this zamasu threat, or maybe that light is generated by zeno only Big Grin  Wondering what will happen in next episode about zeno only Big Grin

(2016-11-16, 02:12 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Its Vegito, yeah i would have liked it to be done by goku alone but its better by vegito rather than trunks 
Goku > vegito > trunks

And i hated new theory, gods fusion permanent by potara and mortals temporary Tongue
though i like that they will get separated just theory seems to be uncleverly or rashly designedBig Grin

And i liked your theory for the justification of trunks light but i feel akira toriyama wont have thought that muchBig Grin
Now whats the role left for zeno Tongue
Just announcement of inter universal martial arts tournament or really he will do something for this zamasu threat, or maybe that light is generated by zeno only Big Grin  Wondering what will happen in next episode about zeno only Big Grin

Yeah! It's Vegetto not Gogeta! I would prefer Vegetto over Goku, bcoz, clearly Vegetto is far powerful than Goku

Thank you for your appreciation

As for the role of Zeno, he with his assistants may be repairing the damage done by Zamasu & His fight(maybe)

[Spoiler]
I am hearing rumours that, maybe, the leaked title "Farewell Trunks" reveals that, bcoz of trunks, the two extra timelines have been created, so to repair the damages done, We have to say "Farewell" to Trunks(or Trunks Timeline?)(Should we?)
[/Spoiler]
Lolzz episode went too fast, battle ended, zamasu immortality overtook universe, secret unlock of multiple zenos in multiple universes and even timelines,  zeno summoning, zeno destroying universe, goku party escaping, its coming back, taking zeno back to his timeline again, taking zeno to zeno, beerus creating other timeline secret leak, trunks going to new timeline ..........

LOLZZZZ too much to handle, seems akira wanted to end this arc in one single blow of revelations of all secrets Big Grin
Seriously too much mess for such beautiful arc, but as multiverse concept is there, i hope akira wont repeat this mistake in future Big Grin

And next episode seems filler types Sad

(2016-11-21, 08:27 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: ......zeno destroying universe........
......trunks going to new timeline ..........
And next episode seems filler types Sad

Zeno destroyed not only universe but destroyed whole timeline of trunks

Trunks didn't go to new timeline, instead, trunks & mai went to the same timeline that got destroyed, his own timeline, before black meets future zamasu. And before Black come to the future trunks timeline, present whis visits future beerus, tell the story & make him destroy the future zamasu. There is one problem though, now in the future timeline, there will be two each of trunks and mai, but the trunks and mai we know accepted to stay in the future timeline

Yes, the next episode(s) looks like fillers untill the next arc begins

I think, that this episode 67 ended good for gohan fans, as this episode hinted that gohan may come back with the previous glory that he left behind with DBZ.

Also, i am still disappointed by the toriyama's work with this arc, because, our Saiyans fought for days, to protect the future timeline's earth from black & zamasu (ofcourse fused Zamasu too), but atlast the Earth is destroyed, not only earth but whole timeline, leaving our saiyans hardwork to protect earth into vain.

Maybe if the future trunks didn't come to the present, the future earth would be destroyed anyway, but atleast, the future timeline would be saved. Hoping that toriyama wouldn't make our saiyans hardwork into waste again in the future.

Overall the arc was good with all the action between goku, vegeta, black, zamasu & trunks. Even Bulma, Mai, & not to mention Yejirobe too did their best to help our saiyans. Other honorable mentions would be Beerus, Whis, Supreme Kai's of Universe 7 & 10, Piccolo, Master Roshi, Present Kids Trunks, Mai, Pilaf, and that Ninja Dog.

Hope that the next arc will be even exciting than this arc. Good Luck to Toriyama
Now story is getting similar to the fan made multiverse story - https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html

We can hope that the timeline of future trunks will have 2 trunks due to recent arc, it is unique stuff that was not in multiverse story Big Grin 

So during inter universes tournament of zeno we may see broly, 

hit the assassin is sure to be seen and seems in few upcoming episodes he may even kill Goku, that will really be saddy saddy Sad Angry

some new characters obviously from new universes , maybe even angels like whys may fight, and his father who is amongst top 5 most strongest in all universes, i forgot the name of him lolz. It was unfolded in the recent episode too that he is whis father i suppose Big Grin

And the god which created super dragonballs, dragon god also forgot his name, he is yet to be seen Big Grin

And due to multiverse concept countless more possiblities, more villains that may surpass even gods or who knows even zeno sama may need help of goku in some episode Big Grin

and possibility to have a universe with dragonball gt events Big Grin (even though it was not canon)

So the future possibilities are really bright and various new arcs may come out and if managed nicely it may even surpass one piece in episodes quantity Big Grin

and i really re considered my words and found that it was not fault of akira toriyama at all as in manga everything is flowing good (though manga is way behind this arc but still their flow even during previous arc is not in rush as was in case of tv series) and at nice speed, its toei animation companys fault ;D

Well so episode of today was not a filler, so it was surprising and yeah fun too lolz, king kai still remains dead [Image: biggrin.gif]
bulma being evil, n her dreams shattering was too cool [Image: biggrin.gif]

But next episode is sure a filler [Image: sad.gif]

Also new manga is out where it is leaked that grand priest, father of whys , is strongest amongst all fighters in all universes.

Earlier in anime it was told that The Grand Priest is said to be one of the top 5 fighters of all the UniversesWhis himself, the most powerful fighter in Universe 7, admits his power is no match against the Grand Priest. But In the manga version, Whis adds that Grand Priest is the strongest person in the multiverse, standing at the top of all fighters in the Universes. Although angels are not allowed to fight they can only mentor the gods [Image: biggrin.gif]

such long posts Tongue