Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Daily Boss Event System
(2016-04-02, 12:08 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: you could have deleted his accounts....

Oh yes, that's what you want, isn't it? So that you don't face any competition in the boss battles. Before making any statement, just make sure to analyze the situation. All you want is remove every player who poses a competition to you, just like you got jecklin banned from this forum.
(2016-04-02, 12:11 PM)dragonice Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 11:55 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: dragonice
pokeFReak
iceage
coolfire

accounts banned for 2 weeks due to multiple times boss system abuse

Just because I got maximum damage in the last few boss battles doesn't mean I should be banned. If you really think I abused the boss battles please provide the details like how much damage I did, how much money I earned etc. and analyse it yourself. Otherwise this decision is not justified.
nobody cares about your maximum damage.the thing is,you abused the boss by using your alt's.and you did it again and again even after getting punished and warned many times.and once again,nobody cares on how much you earn as long as it is in only 1 account.
(2016-04-02, 12:18 PM)dragonice Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 12:08 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: you could have deleted his accounts....

Oh yes, that's what you want, isn't it? So that you don't face any competition in the boss battles. Before making any statement, just make sure to analyze the situation. All you want is remove every player who poses a competition to you, just like you got jecklin banned from this forum.
hahaha cheating isn't competition.
and you were never a part of this competition because you used your fake accounts to abuse the system.and jecklin got banned because of accusation and disrespecting mods.and he was brought to this situation just because of you.
(2016-04-02, 12:19 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 12:11 PM)dragonice Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 11:55 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: dragonice
pokeFReak
iceage
coolfire

accounts banned for 2 weeks due to multiple times boss system abuse

Just because I got maximum damage in the last few boss battles doesn't mean I should be banned. If you really think I abused the boss battles please provide the details like how much damage I did, how much money I earned etc. and analyse it yourself. Otherwise this decision is not justified.
nobody cares about your maximum damage.the thing is,you abused the boss by using your alt's.and you did it again and again even after getting punished and warned many times.and once again,nobody cares on how much you earn as long as it is in only 1 account.

If you know such detail, would you kindly give the details for how much I earned by using different accounts. Please state the damages I did from my other account, if any. How much did I earn in those?
Your statement clearly defines your intention. I am pretty sure you must have reported me. Just because you are envious that I did more damage than you.
i don't care about how many players are doing boss.if i was envious of anyone,then it would be somebodyunown who uses the real strategy to defeat the boss and he is way better than you.and i provided cef with the information needed.and he checked it himself.ask him if you got any problem.and again,i don't care about your damage since i have all the stuff which i want.so,getting gold from boss ain't necessary for me.
and yes,my intentions are getting every player like you banned from game who abuse the system to the extent they can and then try to argue like they did nothing.
that way,game will be more fair for those who really "Play" the game rather than making alt's and abusing system.
(2016-04-02, 12:21 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 12:18 PM)dragonice Wrote:

hahaha cheating isn't competition.
and you were never a part of this competition because you used your fake accounts to abuse the system.and jecklin got banned because of accusation and disrespecting mods.and he was brought to this situation just because of you.

disrespecting *not the mods, only you. I am sure I will be next. But I don't care. I was already punished for what I did in the past, and I am not going to tolerate any unjust acts.
(2016-04-02, 12:30 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: i don't care about how many players are doing boss.if i was envious of anyone,then it would be somebodyunown who uses the real strategy to defeat the boss and he is way better than you.and i provided cef with the information needed.and he checked it himself.ask him if you got any problem.and again,i don't care about your damage since i have all the stuff which i want.so,getting gold from boss ain't necessary for me.

I only asked him. It was you who intervened in between. If you don't mind, would you mind your own business ?
just for your information,i am also a mod.and he accused eli.so,if you don't know anything,better speak nothing.and just like you won't tolerate any unjust act,other players won't tolerate you abusing the boss.
no i won't mind my own business since we work for cef.you got a problem with that?
(2016-04-02, 12:40 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: no i won't mind my own business since we work for cef.you got a problem with that?

Perhaps you have got a problem with it. You asked me to ask cef about the decision. I asked him, but then you are the one replying to it. I see that you are in a state of dilemma. I don't care what you and cef do together or what you report him. Right now, I questioned CeF and I expect him to answer. You are only accusing me repeatedly. If you really want to do something, answer my questions, so that the thread doesn't expand.
@dragonice

the point is not how much you earned from your alts . the point here is you used alts as well

if you get 150m from main account . and 150k from rest 3 alts just incase cuz your comment looks like you didnt earn much from alts

then why do you even used more then 1 account cuz  it clearly tells using alts is not allowed 

it was a hyphothetical value to answer your quesstion
(2016-04-02, 12:37 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: just for your information,i am also a mod.and he accused eli.so,if you don't know anything,better speak nothing.and just like you won't tolerate any unjust act,other players won't tolerate you abusing the boss.

You should perhaps not be having a sense of justness. If you accuse someone, you must have a proof of it. Otherwise it is you who comes out to be the culprit. Now could you provide the proof. My next reply would only come if you provide me the proofs. I am not going to entertain any other of your useless statements other than the proof.
there you go 
[Image: faoup3.jpg]
would have showed you the proof of today as well,but cef removed you from the boss already
calling other statements useless sounds ok since i stated facts and the culprit can do nothing other than denying those and calling them useless.
(2016-04-02, 12:51 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: @dragonice

the point is not how much you earned from your alts . the point here is you used alts as well

if you get 150m from main account . and 150k from rest 3 alts just incase cuz your comment looks like you didnt earn much from alts

then why do you even used more then 1 account cuz  it clearly tells using alts is not allowed 

well, the point should be how much one earns from alternates, because alternate accounts are disallowed to restrict players to earn from multiple accounts. So, unless I am doing something to get multiple money for the same thing, I don't think I deserve a punishment.
(2016-04-02, 01:02 PM)dragonice Wrote:

well, the point should be how much one earns from alternates, because alternate accounts are disallowed to restrict players to earn from multiple accounts. So, unless I am doing something to get multiple money for the same thing, I don't think I deserve a punishment.

rule is rule no alternate accounts means no alternate accounts. if if you get 150k gold from alt acocunts you stole the share from someone else

and since you beat boss from multiple accounts an easy 20m per accounts surely
i guess that proof was enough for you.anyways,it's better to admit your fault than to argue.
(2016-04-02, 12:53 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: there you go 
[Image: faoup3.jpg]
would have showed you the proof of today as well,but cef removed you from the boss already

If you don't remember, I was already punished for that. I asked for the present situation not the past.
didn't take screenshot since i showed it to cef directly.and showing you screenshot ain't needed since you know that you participated.and cef removed you from the boss.
and btw,you did it yesterday as well in dragonice and iceage
(2016-04-02, 01:06 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:

rule is rule no alternate accounts means no alternate accounts. if if you get 150k gold from alt acocunts you stole the share from someone else

The fact is, you may verify if you want, I defeated the boss from 1 and only 1 account and did all the damage from only 1 account except that they were not the same. I didn't care to damage from other (only one) account, all I did was stall or status effect.
(2016-04-02, 01:24 PM)dragonice Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 01:06 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:

The fact is, you may verify if you want, I defeated the boss from 1 and only 1 account and did all the damage from only 1 account except that they were not the same. I didn't care to damage from other (only one) account, all I did was stall or status effect.

you have to use only 1 acocunt for damage and beat boss

first do highest damage and then in next try beat boss
(2016-04-02, 01:14 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: didn't take screenshot since i showed it to cef directly.and showing you screenshot ain't needed since you know that you participated.and cef removed you from the boss.

I don't accept the fact that I participated. You have to show the proof or else you are wasting time.

Again, I will only reply if you provide substantial proof.
the fact still remains that you used 2 accounts.and btw who knows that you defeated the boss exactly before the reset?and btw you defeated the boss in 2 alt's in the pic i showed you.and you got punished for that boss.
(2016-04-02, 01:30 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: the fact still remains that you used 2 accounts.and btw who knows that you defeated the boss exactly before the reset?and btw you defeated the boss in 2 alt's in the pic i showed you.and you got punished for that boss.

Who knows that you are using alternate without being caught?
Who knows that you must be using CeF's accoun, by some means, to bann other players and not CeF himself ?
Who knows that you didn't use your mod position to do unfair acts?

Did you get punished for such useless who knows statements?
Is 'A who knows' statement a fact in your interpretation?

If I the boss defeat exactly before the reset is not caught, and I had the idea of it, then I would have done that in past. Would have saved me from punishment.

The fact is that you came up with the idea and hence you must be the one using it, Of course if it works.

The fact is that all my money from the accounts was removed for that act and I lost more than what I received. And if you/CeF plan to punish me repeatedly for the same old thing, just inform me. I would rather stop playing.
(2016-04-02, 01:53 PM)dragonice Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 01:30 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: the fact still remains that you used 2 accounts.and btw who knows that you defeated the boss exactly before the reset?and btw you defeated the boss in 2 alt's in the pic i showed you.and you got punished for that boss.

Who knows that you must be using CeF's accoun, by some means, to bann other players and not CeF himself ?

If I the boss defeat exactly before the reset is not caught, and I had the idea of it, then I would have done that in past. Would have saved me from punishment.

The fact is that you came up with the idea and hence you must be the one using it, Of course if it works.

The fact is that all my money from the accounts was removed for that act and I lost more than what I received. And if you/CeF plan to punish me repeatedly for the same old thing, just inform me. I would rather stop playing.

i checked and all 4 accounts exactly belongs to you

no need more argue so stop it

if you are not going to play by the rules you can stop playing!
(2016-04-02, 02:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 01:53 PM)dragonice Wrote:

i checked and all 4 accounts exactly belongs to you

no need more argue so stop it

if you are not going to play by the rules you can stop playing!

I wasn't arguing about the accounts. I was arguing about my intentions not being wrong. After the punishment, I never intended to earn money from boss multiple times. All I want to say is, during the last few days, I defeated the boss with only one account. The damage dealt was also from one account only.

And if I stop playing, it will not be for rules, it will be for the power of mods in the wrong hands.
since these accounts are of dragonice so jecklin is innocent right ?