Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Daily Boss Event System
guys also what suggestions you have about boss battle?

i want to make it a way that stronger team should inflict stronger damage

i dont want everyone using same monster Big Grin
(2016-03-10, 12:02 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys also what suggestions you have about boss battle?

i want to make it a way that stronger team should inflict stronger damage

i dont want everyone using same monster Big Grin

M3o's less hp more power is useless anyways.

There is only one way. Restrict item use.
Allowing Items = reviving same monster 
That being best tactic.

**Edit** Send you the list for M3o noves like that via gmail.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Tongue 
almost agree with blau..
but with boss speed yet, no revive = 0 turn to atk, if held survival armor, only can do damage for 6 turn, if +used pokemon with effect expert ability /priority move only can do damage for 12 turn.. if lucky maybe can more :p

and in pp, doesn't matter how many times this boss got decrease or everything get banned
if all pokemon still have same abilities, almost same stats and limit move, all good players will used same pokemon
i think banned item not make players use different pokemon but i agree with this idea because can decrease time with boss Big Grin

so.. for me different pokemon to damage boss only work in m3o yet.. because m3o have varied move, nature, ability Dodgy
(2016-03-08, 06:26 PM)hotice Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 06:28 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: 2 abused system mechanic fixed

From now on, in boss battles, enemy HP percent based damages and enemy attack stat using damages will not be counted as total damage. They will still inflict damage however will not be counted

For example Super Fang and Foul Play. 

All base power = 1 moves will not be counted as total damage

Because these moves are independent from your Pokemon power

We can reduce BOSS Pokemon power later if necessary

The moves dependent on self HP (like reversal and eruption) are also not counted in damage. Is this a bug or was it intensional
(2016-03-11, 08:21 PM)Kolteicus Wrote:

From now on, in boss battles, enemy HP percent based damages and enemy attack stat using damages will not be counted as total damage. They will still inflict damage however will not be counted

The moves dependent on self HP (like reversal and eruption) are also not counted in damage. Is this a bug or was it intensional

My page does not load correctly.  I can only see the pokemon list of today and not anything else. Can some help
(2016-03-10, 12:02 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

The moves dependent on self HP (like reversal and eruption) are also not counted in damage. Is this a bug or was it intensional ?

nope i checked eruption and it should be counted

can you make a whole list of such moves and pm me? in return i shall grant you a legendary pokemon reward Smile

if someone makes such a list for monstermmorpg too can get another legendary reward

I sent you the list at your gmail address : mo*********pg@gmail.com
(2016-03-11, 08:23 PM)Kolteicus Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 08:21 PM)Kolteicus Wrote:

My page does not load correctly.  I can only see the pokemon list of today and not anything else. Can some help

i saw your problem

hopefully will be fixed at next update

boss battle will work from phones
boss system updated

✓ Your Current Gold Reward: This is your damage ratio X globally generated Gold amount in the event / 2. As you get higher damage your Gold reward will increase

✓ The remaining half of the globally generated money will be equally distributed between boss beaten players

Now by damage ratio you will get half of the globally generated money and the other half of the money will be equally distributed among boss beaten players

So it is now important to beat the Boss

Maximum turn number limited to 500 and item usage disabled
IMPORTANT: The boss battle doesn't save the total damage at all. after the battle, its like we never battled it... 

Also the boss battle is impossible without items. Some players can do pretty well, but it is impossible to beat Pokemon such as mewtwo due to the stat boost, perfect body, expert regenerator and no items combined. A player would need to deal about 3075 raw damage every turn for 400 turns and not get damaged to beat that mewtwo. As of now, doing 600 damage each turn will be already impressive. No amount of strategy, brute strength, or luck can allow us to beat certain Pokemon.

Solutions:
-take out never miss moves (any pokemon that can do damage will get instantly koed with the boss stat boosts)
-take out healing moves (the weakest healing move at 25% is crazy. no one can do 7500 damage every 4 turns, and consider most healing moves are 50%)
-remove pokemon with both abilites perfect body and expert regenerator/regenerator/natural healing from boss party, do not give pokemon with perfect body an orb either
Yep. After you fight the boss, it just says you did no damage and get no gold. I agree with some that those pokemon should be taken out of boss fights.
Kakashi is Cool.
[Image: 11w83lv.jpg]
totally agree with somebodyunown.and increasing the turn limit to 500 makes no sense since no pokemon will survive that long without usage of items.
500 turns is 500 pp on 6 pokemons and its like impossibpe unless qe keep 1 base piwer move ot low power moves oyherwise hogh power koves dont have enough pp

And totally supprt some in that
damage issue solved

we can decrease power of boss pokemon if you wish

like all stats halved including HP?
hp is really big issue here cuz less damage is done in terms of hp and i feel 500 turns is too much . As said 500 pp are not there in 6 pokemons team usually
But we can try half stats and then few users try and only then it will be possible to comment rightly
Awesome 500turn is good but boss event is so harderas compare to previous update because we are not use shop item during battel...Sad Plzz change this
(2016-03-16, 09:44 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: damage issue solved

we can decrease power of boss pokemon if you wish

like all stats halved including HP?

Well,
Halving HP seems a good idea. Halving HP is equivalent to halving number of moves required to kill the BOSS pokemon. But reducing other stats may not be required. People can come up with different strategies to survive and deal massive damage even with the high stats.

Also, Reducing hp implies reducing the HP recovered per turn by pokemons with healing abilities or items. So, even that problem would be solved. Probably reducing the HP to below 10000 and keeping other stats the same will be better.

And yes, this is my personal opinion, please consider everyone's opinion and then make any changes.
I would like to suggest removal of OHKO moves from BOSS pokemons (if it is possible), because the boss pokemon may survive many turns to use these moves multiple times, it has infinite pp as well so and the accuracy is 35% irrespective of evasion and accuracy stats. On average it will take a boss pokemon about 12 turns to ohko our pokemon.
alright hp reduced to 15k lets try that way for 2 days
oh cool 90k damage to do now lets hope for the best it works
(2016-03-16, 01:45 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: alright hp reduced to 15k lets try that way for 2 days

Some pokemon are easy at 30k hp, some pokemon are still impossible with 10K hp. None of the current boss pokemon are under the selection I suggested to remove, so players can beat it. but put mewtwos or manaphy or umbreon in the boss team... msl won't be able to do anything...
The boss can be dealt with if we were given new moves. 
For example:
-Acid Spray: negates all abilities and its effects of target 
-Embargo: disable target's ability to use items
-Heal Block: all healing effects, moves, items, abilities disabled on target

If these moves are implemented, it is likely that nerfs to boss are not necessary.
(2016-03-16, 09:59 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: The boss can be dealt with if we were given new moves. 
For example:

If these moves are implemented, it is likely that nerfs to boss are not necessary.

if just 3 moves gonna make it doable that means only pokemon that knows these op moves would be used

we want to make boss battles more strategic
Awesome each pokemon have 15k hp
but plzz can u start shop item use during the battle
(2016-03-17, 12:26 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 09:59 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: The boss can be dealt with if we were given new moves. 
For example:

if just 3 moves gonna make it doable that means only pokemon that knows these op moves would be used

Like I said, most pokemon are already easy to beat. These suggestions are for the 3% of pokemon that are impossible.
Also, players won't only use these pokemon even if all boss pokemon were like that. because no healing means less damage and therefore less gold.

Or just remove all naturally healing pokemon, and healing moves. 
Otherwise there will be one poke that cannot be beaten by powered moves, and only players with mega shinies and mega shiny legends can do top damage.

Eg. today top player owns 57% of damage done.
(2016-03-18, 01:56 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote:
For example:

Like I said, most pokemon are already easy to beat. These suggestions are for the 3% of pokemon that are impossible.
Also, players won't only use these pokemon even if all boss pokemon were like that. because no healing means less damage and therefore less gold.

Otherwise there will be one poke that cannot be beaten by powered moves, and only players with mega shinies and mega shiny legends can do top damage.

That top player did 57% of damage by mostly using strategy not by using strong pokemons. You can verify that he inflicted 120k damage whereas total boss pokemon hp was just 90k. He found a good strategy which others couldn't. And todays event has a mega-mew. We can wait to see how things change. Smile
For the boss, I'm not 100% sure concerning not using items..

I understand it, but I'm not sure.
Would there be an easy way to just restrict items?

I'm open for discussion, e.g. no survival armor
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
i have question.. if revive is main reason item got banned why not only banned revive?

how make strategy without pill/serum? its same i must use pokemon with move bulk up or another move to increase atk/spatk and use another pokemon to decrease boss stats like umbreon to replace item Undecided

use serum/pill = strategy so i hope cef rethink about banned all item and i hope cef rethink to banned all imposible boss, i mean boss with perfect body+regen abilities -.-
(2016-03-18, 07:50 AM)hotice Wrote:
(2016-03-18, 01:56 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote:
For example:

That top player did 57% of damage by mostly using strategy not by using strong pokemons. You can verify that he inflicted 120k damage whereas total boss pokemon hp was just 90k. He found a good strategy which others couldn't. And todays event has a mega-mew. We can wait to see how things change. Smile

He just spammed shiny dialgas that were megaed. Anyone can do that without thinking. 

Look at today's statistics: 0 people beat the boss. Guess why? That's right, a pokemon that will one shot anything that can do high damage, heal against anything that can defense his shots! You can't status it, you can't scratch it. No amount of strategy or items are enough to beat it. 

The boss is giving us both pokemon defeated with 4 turns and pokemon undefeatable in 5000 turns. That is the problem. Its not all pokemon equally powerful or weak. And spamming mega shiny on healing pokes is going to bring you to the top of the damage board. That's it, no strategy.
todays boss also impossible to beat
Create a List with perfect Body + Regenerator / Expert Regenerator.
Take those out of the selection. 
Nerf offenses of Boss till shiny mega walls can survives 1-2hits.

Radiation deals with perfect body.
Status deals with regen abilities.

However, due to lack of survivability and damage, the combination results in unbeatable pokemon, which before wasn't critical since nobody ever cared about beating boss.

Now with half the Pott split... it is both Important and kinda unfair.
Afterall, beating boss usually requires nothing. (Except you find unbeatable pokemon Big Grin )
Yet kinda over rewards.
While it's true that it would/should get lower cause many players are supposed to beat him ... idk, just feels wrong getting a fair share for less.

Using and building pokemon so they can be used / set up during battle is the very definition of strategy.
Item is and wasn ever strategy, it is cheesing to be precise, since without actuall set up, you increase useability by alot for but the price of Pocket money.

Furthermore, nothing changed to the worse, no items = no cheap overusing the samr pokemon, if you use 6times the same... well then you managed to get 6 Times the same and thus put enough effort up to deserve the dmg rank.
12billion compared to 500m + 100k revives... little difference.

Unbeatable Stuff was unbeatable with items as well, the increased difficulty is something which is and should be the point of lategame / end game content, especially Considering how high the rewards are (yes Gyms reward more, but they aren't a single NPC)

Thus in my honest opinion, restricting items was one major step in the right direction to make boss a boss and not a easy money piñata.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant