Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Daily Boss Event System
yes.jecklin is innocent.that misunderstanding was caused because cef got confused with jecklin's ip.
(2016-04-02, 02:27 PM)dragonice Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 02:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 01:53 PM)dragonice Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 01:30 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: the fact still remains that you used 2 accounts.and btw who knows that you defeated the boss exactly before the reset?and btw you defeated the boss in 2 alt's in the pic i showed you.and you got punished for that boss.

Who knows that you are using alternate without being caught?
Who knows that you must be using CeF's accoun, by some means, to bann other players and not CeF himself ?
Who knows that you didn't use your mod position to do unfair acts?

Did you get punished for such useless who knows statements?
Is 'A who knows' statement a fact in your interpretation?

If I the boss defeat exactly before the reset is not caught, and I had the idea of it, then I would have done that in past. Would have saved me from punishment.

The fact is that you came up with the idea and hence you must be the one using it, Of course if it works.

The fact is that all my money from the accounts was removed for that act and I lost more than what I received. And if you/CeF plan to punish me repeatedly for the same old thing, just inform me. I would rather stop playing.

i checked and all 4 accounts exactly belongs to you

no need more argue so stop it

if you are not going to play by the rules you can stop playing!

I wasn't arguing about the accounts. I was arguing about my intentions not being wrong. After the punishment, I never intended to earn money from boss multiple times. All I want to say is, during the last few days, I defeated the boss with only one account. The damage dealt was also from one account only.

And if I stop playing, it will not be for rules, it will be for the power of mods in the wrong hands.

to be more accurate,you will stop playing because of the mod's who will catch you abusing the boss everytime.
Why was this thread opened again?
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2016-04-02, 07:27 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Why was this thread opened again?

this thread was reopened by cef.
If you say so
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2016-04-02, 07:49 PM)ch17175 Wrote: If you say so

yes i reopened because we are always open to questions and suggestions
(2016-03-16, 04:49 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: totally agree with somebodyunown.and increasing the turn limit to 500 makes no sense since no pokemon will survive that long without usage of items.
sorry umar 500 turn idea is good in my opinion because in order to maximize damage ratio we have to make a longer battle Tongue
most of the time my pokes remained healthy but 500 turns completed surely the longer the battle go more the will be damage Big Grin
e.g: this one https://www.openscreenshot.com/img/57ae0...9-50519390 Smile
cef i want to state a circumstance,
suppose a real conspiracy that happened yesterday , if juliomg defeated daily boss battle yesterday with 18k damage later i played and defeated it with 31k damage and my damage ratio was 63.06%
so my damage reward should have to be near around 13 million also since only 3 player legally defeated boss then my share for boss defeated should had to be 7.5 million
now if juliomg2 (juliomg alt account) defeated boss with 38k damage then my damage ration became 21% and damage reward 5.5 million gold now and my boss defeat reward turned out as 5 million
later mods find julio's guilty and as a penalty removed twice the gold rewarded to julio
sure julio violated rule and so is punished Big Grin
but the question is what about me?? :/
i was about to earn 23 million gold but kept at 10.5 million gold and so is for other player Sad
hope all understood what i want to say Smile
that can't be helped since we had to face the same situation when dragonice used several alts.
(2016-08-12, 08:31 AM)kane001 Wrote: cef i want to state a circumstance,
suppose a real conspiracy that happened yesterday , if juliomg defeated daily boss battle yesterday with 18k damage later i played and defeated it with 31k damage and my damage ratio was 63.06%
so my damage reward should have to be near around 13 million also since only 3 player legally defeated boss then my share for boss defeated should had to be 7.5 million
now if juliomg2 (juliomg alt account) defeated boss with 38k damage then my damage ration became 21% and damage reward 5.5 million gold now and my boss defeat reward turned out as 5 million
later mods find julio's guilty and as a penalty removed twice the gold rewarded to julio  
sure julio violated rule and so is punished Big Grin
but the question is what about me??  :/
i was about to earn 23 million gold but kept at 10.5 million gold and so is for other player Sad
hope all understood what i want to say Smile

you are right but he lost 200m Big Grin
=================

From now on

Before the game update time (7 AM game time), if you are still in a Daily Boss battle, your battle will get deleted with the update

Whenever you make a page refresh on the battle page, you current Daily Boss battle event damage will get updated (not with every attack with page refresh e.g. Pokemon switching)

Still, it would be best to end your Daily Boss battle before the game update happens (7 AM game time)
I like to join event to gain reward. Recently, do you have any events?
I also think like that because there are many users.