Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Trainer Tips » Counters for Strong Pokemon [ELO] (S-M , S-M-L, S-G)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counters for Strong Pokemon [ELO] (S-M , S-M-L, S-G)
Hello PPets players! This is a guide on how to beat S-M-Legendaries and other S-M Pokemon.

1. Shiny-Mega-Excadrill: I typically use a Shiny-Mega-Excadrill to fight it xD Dig or other priority moves work best, because most of these builds have Survival Armor. Another way to beat it is Shiny-Mega-Flygon-Burrower.
Builds to use: https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=4837095      https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=5422966

2. Shiny-Dianeas: Any ground type with Survival Armor works best, (S-M-Flygon) Use a priority move, preferably Dig.

More will come soon, but for now i must go. Peace out!
Counter:
**Cant beat a Steelix like Sora's? Here's how i did.**

Shiny Mega Steelix with ability change: Have a mega cofagrigus ready. It needs to look like this:

https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=5530557

Use skill swap on steelix (Effect Expert will make cofagrigus go first. If the steelix uses dig cofagrigus will survive.). The abilities steelix gets will be totally useless. Then, go into a sweeper monster(Preferably something like Shiny Giga Eternatus), and break down the Steelix.

However since Steelix loses Perfect Body, you can also use Shiny Mega Giratina.
Shiny Dianeas: I use either a Shiny Mega Charizard Z or I use a Shiny Mega Magearna. Both should have maxed out Special Attack EVs. For the charizard, I just use heat wave once and that'll get it, but every now and then the dianeas survives based on special defense stats. If the charizard faints, use any pokemon faster than it with a neutral move to finish it off. For the magearna, I use flash cannon twice which gets it unless it crits. Again, if magearna faints, use any pokemon faster than it with a neutral move to finish it off.

Shiny Mega Magearna: may take both charizard and magearna to finish it. Send out magearna first
Shiny Giga Lapras: Repeat use of stone edge with a Shiny Mega Rhyperior
Any Shiny Mega Umbreon Dragon + Sweeper Combo: Sacrifice a pokemon to be ohkoed byt he sweeper then go into Shin Mega Meloetta Pirouete and use Psych Up. Or use Shiny Mega Zygarde and use Haze.
I just figured I'd say this thing too: so flygon burrower is advised for fighting sms, but if you use a shiny mega giratina with will-o-wisp, toxic, protect, and heal block, you can beat it. Use will-o-wisp, toxic, and if you're still alive use protect all 5 times. then proceed to keep statusing til it's gone. If giratina does get beaten, get something tanky that has no ground weakness or get an even faster pokemon.
(2021-05-24, 03:18 AM)HolyReaper1524 Wrote: I just figured I'd say this thing too: so flygon burrower is advised for fighting sms, but if you use a shiny mega giratina with will-o-wisp, toxic, protect, and heal block, you can beat it. Use will-o-wisp, toxic, and if you're still alive use protect all 5 times. then proceed to keep statusing til it's gone. If giratina does get beaten, get something tanky that has no ground weakness or get an even faster pokemon.

Even faster pokemon wont do anything. Flygon has First Impression. You can also put Flygon to sleep with Darkrai + Accuracy Master. SurvArmor Dig or First Impression or whatever, put Flygon to sleep and OHKO it with Nightmare.
Shiny mega umbreon dragon setup + shiny giga lapras with OHKO moves:
Have a strong fairy type (shiny dianeas, shiny mega magearna, shiny mega zacian) with obviously a fairy type move. try to get rid of the umbreon before it baton passes. Keep a shiny mega lycanroc shadow with imprison, hex, odor sleuth, and nasty plot. Use imprison on lapras, nasty plot, keep doing nasty plot until it wakes up or you are done with the nasty plot buffs. Use imprison again, even though the lapras may still be sleeping. Use odor sleuth, odor sleuth (I do it in case of protect's evasion boost) and then use hex and that should one shot it
(2021-05-24, 12:23 PM)ERROR_ Wrote:
(2021-05-24, 03:18 AM)HolyReaper1524 Wrote: I just figured I'd say this thing too: so flygon burrower is advised for fighting sms, but if you use a shiny mega giratina with will-o-wisp, toxic, protect, and heal block, you can beat it. Use will-o-wisp, toxic, and if you're still alive use protect all 5 times. then proceed to keep statusing til it's gone. If giratina does get beaten, get something tanky that has no ground weakness or get an even faster pokemon.

Even faster pokemon wont do anything. Flygon has First Impression. You can also put Flygon to sleep with Darkrai + Accuracy Master. SurvArmor Dig or First Impression or whatever, put Flygon to sleep and OHKO it with Nightmare.

i've used faster pokemon before in elo and it worked sooo
(2021-05-27, 02:00 PM)HolyReaper1524 Wrote:
(2021-05-24, 12:23 PM)ERROR_ Wrote:

i've used faster pokemon before in elo and it worked sooo
You ever thought that your opponent was a CPU
good games
I've used faster Pokemon in elo previously, and they performed fantastically.

I think even faster pokemon wont do anything
good post
If you have already raised a support request and have not received a response, I suggest following up with them again.