• 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can ask any questions in here
How much money can you earn? Is there a limit?
(05-23-2017, 06:05 AM)Black Omega Wrote: How much money can you earn? Is there a limit?

no limit for earning Gold. Though, max allowed Gold you can hold is capped at 2 billion.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
why do i get loses without a team in elo explain that one glitch bug the game is cheating me without a team
(05-29-2017, 11:16 AM)Karnine Wrote: why do i get loses without a team in elo explain that one glitch bug the game is cheating me without a team

As written in:
http://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-How-...stem-Works

Quote:> If your opponent doesnt have any team, he will get a 10% ELO score drop and will counted as defeated and will get removed from your candidate opponent queue

So once you touch ELO, you're always in ELO.
If you want to succeed in defending your points, get good MSLs and test out how the AI in this game works.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
  • 9(current)