Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(2017-01-11, 07:15 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 01:25 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: Thats also a waste
After 1 gym run u get 3 or 4 steel crystal for example . or 4 steel.orb
After 2 or 3 days i will get enough  and wiĺl not require anymore 

Atleast now u n sell for decent money and a little in market which will help newbies as well 

For the tms  yea we should get but again it will pile up is 100s and again will not be required

Agreed with kun.
Tms can be sold as well to get golds and so are orbs etc removing from one poke and giving it to other is a problem of course although the prices of these are low and player can buy it but why not from the gym because these are useable always especially when a trainer thinks of having lot of option in his backyard
i have no problem with holding items like weapons etc so they are fine
and talking about giving/selling rare candy to newbies , its like giving high level poke for free which can kill their interest towards the early hardness
also amulet coins are of no use for newbie so selling them at cheap for them would not be a good idea
and if these things are meant for that why not their prices decreases to low so that newbie can buy them self from the mart of course they are not meant for that.
(2017-01-12, 09:49 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 08:53 AM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 08:16 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 07:45 AM)kane001 Wrote: fix this pls
https://www.pokemonpets.com/Mega-Smeargl...kedex-8235
i mean same moves so many times

thats the real moveset, sketch copies the last enemy move used permanently, so you can learn more moves with more sketches
i don't have problem with move
but poke learning same move every time
i fought it in todays bioss
it has four sketch move
it should be only one like spewpa learning harden and protect only and rest 2 are vacant since you removed same move learning multiple time policy before.
yes but in this case its ok because smeargle in the real game move set its like this, it learns sketch more times so you can use it to copy new moves
sorry for double post
i checked by battling that when it uses it first it learned swallow after that i switched my poke then i kept using rest but untill it used swallow it was ok but when it used the move sketch again it learned rest and that move rest replaced the move swallow , so its not learning four different move by it the purpose of what you were telling above.
so its actually a bug of it having that. Because cef removed learning same move multiple time policy that is why we are observing that. He can give it what you seeking for daeva by making it an exception of that policy removal, else he have to remove all same move except by 1 like in case of spewpa we have with 2.
(2017-01-12, 09:53 AM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 09:49 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 08:53 AM)kane001 Wrote:

thats the real moveset, sketch copies the last enemy move used permanently, so you can learn more moves with more sketches
i don't have problem with move
but poke learning same move every time
i fought it in todays bioss
it has four sketch move
it should be only one like spewpa learning harden and protect only and rest 2 are vacant since you removed same move learning multiple time policy before.
yes but in this case its ok because smeargle in the real game move set its like this, it learns sketch more times so you can use it to copy new moves
sorry for double post
i checked by battling that when it uses it first it learned swallow after that i switched my poke when i kept using rest but untill it used swallow it was ok but when it used the move sketch again it learned rest and that move rest replaced the move swallow , so its not learning four different move by it the purpose of what you were telling above.
so its actually a bug of it having that. Because cef removed learning same move multiple time policy that is why we are observing that. He can give it what you seeking for daeva by making it an exception of that policy removal, else he have to remove all same move except by 1 like in case of spewpa we have with 2.

each time it uses sketch it should copy/learn a new move, without deleting the old one, so if it does technically its a bug. I do need to see how it works myself as of now i am just comparing what kane is saying with what is like in the real game

Multiple moves is fine no.problem in it 
Cef used pokemondb.net so u can check  there
(2017-01-12, 09:50 AM)kane001 Wrote:

Atleast now u n sell for decent money and a little in market which will help newbies as well 

For the tms  yea we should get but again it will pile up is 100s and again will not be required

Agreed with kun.
Tms can be sold as well to get golds and so are orbs etc removing from one poke and giving it to other is a problem of course although the prices of these are low and player can buy it but why not from the gym because these are useable always especially when a trainer thinks of having  lot of option in his backyard
and talking about giving/selling rare candy to newbies , its like giving high level poke for free which can kill their interest towards the early hardness
also amulet coins are of no use  for newbie so selling them at cheap for them would not be a good idea
and if these things  are meant for that why not their prices decreases to low so that newbie can buy them self from the mart of course they are not meant for that.

Current items are fine
And even without rare candy newbies do need amulet coins to get double money as off they don't vote either 

And for tms and orbs itc its good to have tms as said before but no needs to change current its it's just extra work for no benefit
If people want they can just go and buy 99x of each tms etc   and rightly said off those items  are cheaper then what it is now
I think there is no problem  with  sketch @daeva or @kane

I believe  4 sketches is there as on option
First smargle copies one move, but technically then only can use 1 move.. but.if he finds any opponent move more useful.he copies that by replacing previous  learnt

So.in above example earlier smargle wanted to learn swallow , then he thought he like rest move  more so he forgot swallow and learnt rest 

So.instead.of learning 2 move , the sketch move learns the last move used  like the mimic

Now for this purpose of having 1 move and if not like use sketch to copy  another ..... only 2 sketch move can function so no need to 3rd for this situation

I.have never seen its functioning so i m.just guessing
(2017-01-12, 02:34 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: I think there is no problem  with  sketch @daeva or @kane

First smargle copies one move, but technically then only can use 1 move.. but.if he finds any opponent move more useful.he copies that by replacing previous  learnt

So.in above example earlier smargle wanted to learn swallow , then he thought he like rest move  more so he forgot swallow and learnt rest 

So.instead.of learning 2 move , the sketch move learns the last move used  like the mimic

Now for this purpose of having 1 move and if not like use sketch to copy  another ..... only 2 sketch move can function so no need to 3rd for this situation

i tried with thunder wave as well and lot of other combination its just so random
and also the fact is
it use that move then get exact number of pp not 250 for example only 5 rest
also i said earlier of 1 only
but if u say only 2 then its fine too
but its using all 4
btw cef had removed multiple moves the whole saying was in that context and not what pokedex showing and got featured there
in some poke games a poke learns same moves twice sometimes but same move won't stay , you can't teach charmander ember then charizard again too ... ofc the pokedex had it at that site but is it really get tested there in consequent game?
and ofc without trying, saying anything would be wrong.
(2017-01-12, 02:28 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 09:50 AM)kane001 Wrote:

Agreed with kun.
Tms can be sold as well to get golds and so are orbs etc removing from one poke and giving it to other is a problem of course although the prices of these are low and player can buy it but why not from the gym because these are useable always especially when a trainer thinks of having  lot of option in his backyard
also amulet coins are of no use  for newbie so selling them at cheap for them would not be a good idea
and if these things  are meant for that why not their prices decreases to low so that newbie can buy them self from the mart of course they are not meant for that.

Current items are fine
And even without rare candy newbies do need amulet coins to get double money as off they don't vote either 

And for tms and orbs itc its good to have tms as said before but no needs to change current its it's just extra work for no benefit
If people want they can just go and buy 99x of each tms etc   and rightly said off those items  are cheaper then what it is now
amulet coin for doubling that money ofc but is not it a freebie of giving what they can't afford
and yes tms can be bought and sold back 99 of each anytime with huge gold boost
, with that statement its fine to not have them there.
(2017-01-12, 02:44 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 02:34 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: I think there is no problem  with  sketch @daeva or @kane

i tried with thunder wave as well and lot of other combination its just so random
and also the fact is
it use that move then get exact number of pp not 250 for example only 5 rest
also i said earlier of 1 only
but if u say only 2 then its fine too
but its using all 4
btw cef had removed multiple moves the whole saying was in that context and not what pokedex showing and got featured there
in some poke games a poke learns same moves twice sometimes but same move won't stay , you can't teach charmander ember then charizard again too ... ofc the pokedex had it at that site but is it really get tested there in consequent game?
and ofc without trying, saying anything would be wrong.

let cef read  as i have no idea as well just guessed
Bug:
Move Chip Away ALWAYS removes stat changes from opponent instead of 30% chance.
Also, it's a Normal type move, yet why does it decrease stats on Ghost type, which should actually be immune?

And also, CeF, check this thread:
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-How...#pid148299
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2017-01-12, 08:42 PM)Mysterium Wrote: Bug:
Move Chip Away ALWAYS removes stat changes from opponent instead of 30% chance.

Also, CeF, check this thread:
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-How...#pid148299

yea i checked
its doing always
btw how about add Time Spent Online like in forum id for in game profile? Tongue
(2017-01-14, 05:48 PM)jecklin Wrote: btw how about add Time Spent Online like in forum id for in game profile? Tongue

good idea
i too want it Big Grin
no need  

player open forum goes afk but it still counts  and why do u want that system whats the use ?
(2017-01-15, 12:40 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: no need  

player open forum goes afk but it still counts  and why do u want that system whats the use ?

i will support you its just no use
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2017-01-15, 12:40 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: no need  

i think add
1. all time online and why?
coz u need to know how addictive this game Dodgy ok its not important lol

2. daily online
we have kids and adults in this game Tongue
- so someone need know why should stop and can check his online time
- ofc good adult player can talk to kids about life and time lol
-current online time only work if u click gamepage
- cms can't hide and only lurking so all cms must do his jobs since it always count his online time
- and most important i see cef talk like it:
(2016-12-30, 08:47 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well you guys need to understand that, games are just relaxing stuff

they are not achievements. so always focus on more important things in your life
so if u know how much time u use in game u can focus to more important thing in your life Wink
i really support cef it why i suggest it Big Grin
online =/- being active 
i can just turn on game for 10 hours without even being there and only afk

online time is of no use actually just by turning game on and going it counts
i can jsut turn on game when in colelge and study but my online time count increase
and also more online time will not show that

but personally, if  system is  there , it doesnt affect me so i am fine if it gets here
make it active online time by counting only for time used in chat or gameplay.
(2017-01-15, 07:23 PM)kane001 Wrote: make it active online time by counting only for time used in chat or gameplay.

wouldnt it be hard to count chat time ? like 1 message send now then after 5 mins another message so that 5  mins gap ?  just example
(2017-01-15, 07:25 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 07:23 PM)kane001 Wrote: make it active online time by counting only for time used in chat or gameplay.

wouldnt it be hard to count chat time ? like 1 message send now then after 5 mins another message so that 5  mins gap ?  just example

there are lot of way to get it
your page changing time consumption
in short only dynamic and progressive response
anyway its very complex to attain Confused
(2017-01-15, 07:34 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 07:25 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:

there are lot of way to get it
your page changing time consumption
in short only dynamic and progressive response
anyway its very complex to attain  Confused

so in short efforts with not much of a benefit but simple online thing of jecklin can be made but i dont know if its useful yet
ok so this suggested
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Wea...ge-in-move
update is coming up so game is offline . chill out  a little and get back on in a while
we have fixed the sketch move error

any other error remains reported in this thread?
(2017-01-25, 04:41 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: we have fixed the sketch move error

TM029 Psychic - 
Currently the order of actions is 1) make opponent SPDEF -1, 2) switch stats. So the effect is that your own pokemon has -1 SPDEF after the move

It should be: 1) Switch stats, 2) make opponent SPDEF -1 so it doesn't hurt your own pokemon.

Thanks for all you do!
(2017-01-27, 02:29 AM)comrade4 Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 04:41 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: we have fixed the sketch move error

TM029 Psychic - 
Currently the order of actions is 1) make opponent SPDEF -1, 2) switch stats. So the effect is that your own pokemon has -1 SPDEF after the move

It should be: 1) Switch stats, 2) make opponent SPDEF -1 so it doesn't hurt your own pokemon.

Thanks for all you do!

just did update

please check and let me know

also pm me in game to get starter or below pokemon as a reward Smile
I think best idea to solve this would be to make current pokeball there consider all evolutions of that monster.
One issue I found is that, instead of making the opponent's special defense decrease by 1, the psychic move should exchange stat adjustments first. This is because, when used normally , it reduces your special defense by 1.

geometry dash breeze I appreciate all the adjustments.
all we need that we got in one time