Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incoming guild levels discussion thread
Information 
Hello guys. I know it has been forever since the last update. Because i have been very busy with another project. I have decided to take a break and add few awesome new features for you to the game.

First one is guild level system. How will it work

1: All guilds will get a reset (guilds will remain but members will be kicked)

2: Guilds will be limited to 20 players in the beginning

3: Guild levels will give these below benefit
3.1: +1 member limit once every 5 guild level
3.2: 1% bonus EXP and Gold from all battles - stack-able, once every guild level. Will not multiply other bonuses. So lets say you have 100% bonus from other mechanics and level 50 guild, you will have 150% bonus.
3.3: 0.1% bonus stats in all battles once every guild level. Lets say you have 100 level guild and your Pokemon's HP is 100, Attack is 200. Then you will get 0.1*100=10% bonus. Your HP will be 110 and Attack will be 220

How will guilds get level up. This is the most crucial thing.

Once in every 4 hours, you will be able to complete clan Quest. Each clan quest will be like this. You will need to inflict total X amount of damage to the random Pokemon teams in each battle. The enemy team will be always equal to your team's max level. Ok lets try to explain

In guild system page, you will have a button to start the battle like daily boss battle. In this battle, your enemy team will be selected totally randomly. All other mechanics will be same as NPC battles. Then your damage will be cumulatively added as Guild quest damage. Once all clan reaches that particular guild's damage requirement, you will be have completed the guild quest and then 4 hours later, you will be able to move on next guild quest.

The clan quest damages will be like this. I haven't decided on this yet exactly

Levels  HP
1 100000
2 105000
3 110250
4 115763
5 121551
6 127628
7 134010
8 140710
9 147746
10 155133

The first 1000 level guild stats can be seen in this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

So at each clan level, the total damage requirement will increase 5% of previous level and the stat bonus of enemy Pokemon in battle will increase 5%. They will have 0 other bonuses than these like in NPC or Boss battles or wild Pokemon levels.

Then i plan to improve guild pages where people will see other guilds, their level stats etc.

Ask any questions you need

1: All members inflicted damage will be reduced from clan quest damage requirement. So more active members > faster guild quest finish > faster level up = competition
2: The last quest damage of members will be shown
3: The guilds will get an avatar
4: There will be guilds ranking page
5: Guild listing, guild member list, guild level bonus etc pages will be added
6: No time limit to complete quest. But if you complete in 24 hours and others complete in 1 minute, they will get 6 guild level in a day while you get 1 guild level Smile
7: Each time a player battles for clan quest, the player's enemy team will be randomly picked and will be unique for that player only for that battle
8: The HP of Pokemon after battle will continue, not get fully healed like boss battle so you will be need to heal after battle
9: There is no battle limit of how many times you can participate each clan quest (CQ). So until the CQ ends, you can continue to fight with enemy teams and reduce CQ's damage requirement
10: Clan Quest cooldown starts after you defeat the current one. Lets say you started level 10 quest at 13.00 game time. And you have defeated it in 1 hour. So next one can be started at 13+1+4 = 18.00 game time. There is no time limit for you to defeat current clan quest. So it can take even days or weeks etc
11: The max level of the enemy team's pokemon in CQ will be equal to max level of your team
Finally, Guilds will be beneficial and have use aside from guild chat.
The only thing i am unsure about is having the guilds go all the way up to 1000 
i think 100 is fine. Also will the quests have a time limit before expiration?
(2017-06-03, 08:56 AM)Helpme Wrote: Finally, Guilds will be beneficial and have use aside from guild chat.
The only thing i am unsure about is having the guilds go all the way up to 1000 
i think 100 is fine. Also will the quests have a time limit before expiration?

there wont be time limit. But if you do not done it quickly, you will get back of other guilds Smile So it will be rush to complete guild quest so you can get the next one asap (4 hours later when the previous one completed)

I dont plan to limit guilds so it will be always competitive. But as you can see, it will become very hard in late game
I still like the idea of guilds being useful alot though
(2017-06-03, 09:16 AM)Helpme Wrote: I still like the idea of guilds being useful alot though

of course

this kind of guild idea is very popular nowadays among players Smile
Everybody with good monster arsenal simply moves into one guild, fast level up guild, then get other friends into that guild. Not that many active players basically means that in the end every ppets player can simply move into one single guild to reap the additional bonus. Zero competition.

Btw, how user Helpme, who registered today, got pass the requirement to post 2 posts in anti-bot thread?
Randomly registered today, searched out admin who happened to be online, and immediately got promoted? What sorcery is this?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2017-06-03, 09:38 AM)Mysterium Wrote: Everybody with good monster arsenal simply moves into one guild, fast level up guild, then get other friends into that guild. Not that many active players basically means that in the end every ppets player can simply move into one single guild to reap the additional bonus. Zero competition.

Btw, how user Helpme, who registered today, got pass the requirement to post 2 posts in anti-bot thread?
Randomly registered today, searched out admin who happened to be online, and immediately got promoted? What sorcery is this?

newbies can post and after 2 message become basic user

and not everyone can get into same guild as you can see we have hard cap

though we can reduce the member count of the guild. perhaps once every 4 level 1 more member
This is YungRocks btw you can PM cef for auto verification and get past anti bot system ( all though i did not do that). Immediately, this is what i thought of as an issue when the idea for the bonuses was brought up. Guilds like Lolzz and Ghstk that have preexisting members will just join up again and monopolize bonuses and since they will get bonuses faster and increase levels faster they can recruit new members easier because new members will be attracted to them. There has to be a way to also regulate how much new members have to contribute for a minimum entry requirement to a guild.
(2017-06-03, 09:46 AM)Helpme Wrote: This is YungRocks btw you can PM cef for auto verification and get past anti bot system ( all though i did not do that). Immediately, this is what i thought of as an issue when the idea for the bonuses was brought up. Guilds like Lolzz and Ghstk that have preexisting members will just join up again and monopolize bonuses and since they will get bonuses faster and increase levels faster they can recruit new members easier because new members will be attracted to them. There has to be a way to also regulate how much new members have to contribute for a minimum entry requirement to a guild.

we can limit number of members for each guild further

well if you have ideas post them
perhaps start from 10 members and get additional member limit per 10 guild levels?

so max member would be 110 in guild level 1000
Maybe start with 5 members? and then do the limit per 10 guild levels yes i think that would work
(2017-06-03, 10:11 AM)Helpme Wrote: Maybe start with 5 members? and then do the limit per 10 guild levels yes i think that would work

ye possible

what others think?
Earlier there was nothing like clan war or etc so ppl just use to join guild just for chatting but now since an initiation is done towards clan war so ppl will join guild for purpose.. Again talking about ghstk I don't think any of there do well in boss event coz I check it every time besides lot of good old player have left playing boss event who were actually good in that I hope this new feature will drag them back..
Talking about all good player going in same guild., I don't think will happen after the advent of competition for example me and Kunn (an example not obvious fact) won't be in same guild same will go for those who do good in it for example guild like 2Easy, drgns , darks etc will be in action + players like alone, dragonice, racradosantos, nublootingboss etc might get back for purpose
Also since everything is now in competition I guess good player will be picky in picking player and they won't let everyone in considering lots of issue so there will be nothing like only 1 guild growing and etc
10 player seems to good start with no problem with 5 too even with 1 to prove guild leader quality is acceptable..
For maximum player at very high level I think 25 - 30 is what I have thought for because after advent of real guild war and with zone ownership one will able to assign each of his member at each map of zone what he/she (guild leader) owns which is a suggestion too .. But atm we can go with no maximum player for now coz guild can get reseted at that time too
Please keep posting suggestion, thank you
Same strong player will definately team up for sure,  it may not happen with you and kunn or with dark and drgns guild but i think it will happen eventually. When you say 25-30 do you mean the numbers of players in a guild or guild level? 
and also how are we going to decide who will be guild leader (quality wise)
but good suggestions Kane
These Rocks are yung! I said with a posed look
(2017-06-03, 12:23 PM)kane001 Wrote: Earlier there was nothing like clan war or etc so ppl just use to join guild just for chatting but now since an initiation is done towards clan war so ppl will join guild for purpose..  Again talking about ghstk I don't think any of there do well in boss event coz I check it every time besides lot of good old player have left playing boss event who were actually good in that I hope this new feature will drag them back..  
Talking about all good player going in same guild., I don't think will happen after the advent of competition for example me and Kunn (an example not obvious fact) won't be in same guild same will go for those who do good in it  for example guild like 2Easy,  drgns ,  darks etc will be in action + players like alone,  dragonice,  racradosantos,  nublootingboss  etc might get back for purpose
Also since everything is now in competition I guess good player will be picky in picking player and they won't let everyone in considering lots of issue so there will be nothing like only 1 guild growing and etc
10 player seems to good start with no problem with 5 too  even with 1 to prove guild leader quality is acceptable..  
For maximum player at very high level I think 25 - 30 is what I have thought for because after advent of real guild war and with zone ownership one will able to assign each of his member at each map of zone what he/she (guild leader)  owns which is a suggestion too .. But atm we can go with no maximum player  for now coz guild can get reseted  at that time too
Please keep posting suggestion,  thank you

so you suggest to start as 5 player or 10 player limit? including guild leader
When I say 10 starting is good, 5 too with 1 I am agree too to prove guild leader quality what I meant I don't have problem with number of starting player if it is taken to 1 it will be nice too coz for initial experience leader have to prove that he is of leader quality meaning can do damage himself on his own. So it's no point of limiting starting number to 5 from 10 and if good player will team why not doing good ourselves and taking player then making them good enough?
I did not suggested anything yet tho Big Grin I just talked about the view points related to it..
Hopefully lot of other ppl will suggest their ideas here too
Sorry on phone so doing lot of mistakes in typing
yay! new update Tongue everything sounds fun Big Grin

Only thing is the limit, I'm with the 1+ limit per level at least.
Because we've got a lot of friends that we like to chat with in guild chat, it's part of the guild system, it wouldn't be the same without having a lot of those people there.. So raising the limit shouldn't be too hard.
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-06-03, 12:58 PM)sea2003main Wrote: yay! new update Tongue everything sounds fun Big Grin

Because we've got a lot of friends that we like to chat with in guild chat, it's part of the guild system, it wouldn't be the same without having a lot of those people there.. So raising the limit shouldn't be too hard.

There is always Pms to talk to potential and existing members, no?
or maybe there can be something like a guild pm system.
(2017-06-03, 12:58 PM)sea2003main Wrote: yay! new update Tongue everything sounds fun Big Grin

i see.

perhaps start with 50 players and +1 per 20 guild level?

what others are thinking?
updated sheet file with

beginning member count : 20
+1 members once every 5 guild level

(2017-06-03, 03:13 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: updated sheet file with

beginning member count : 20
+1 members once every 5 guild level

That sounds good

thanks for working on this update Big Grin
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
"
In guild system page, you will have a button to start the battle like daily boss battle. In this battle, your enemy team will be selected totally randomly. All other mechanics will be same as NPC battles. Then your damage will be cumulatively added as Guild quest damage. Once all clan reaches that particular guild's damage requirement, you will be have completed the guild quest and then 4 hours later, you will be able to move on next guild quest. "

while getting enemy pokemon randomly we might have a problem of finding healing pokemon or not..
The basic method of doing boss battle for damage is selecting a target pokemon
that target pokemon is a pokemon which have
1> a healing ability like expert regenarator , heal novice , expert healing
2> having a healing move like recover , heal bell , wish , swallow etc
3> holding a type compatible orb for example dark type poke holding dark orb
now lets take an example
suppose
possible damage is number of turns x pokemon hp recover after each turn
for example if Guild A entered in battle and get an "expert regenrator" pokemon
that will do more damage coz the maximum possible damage will be more
500 x 2,250 =11,25,000 or 1125k
now if guild B enter in battle with a poke having expert healing or holding orb item maximum damage wil be
550x1,500= 7,50,000 or 750k
again if guild C enters in battle it finds a pokemon with healing move i.e recover or heal bell or wish or etc and since pokemon recovers 7500 hp after using this healing move +probability of enemy pokemon using this healing move as a target is 1/4
so maximum damage in this case , 500x 7500x1/4 = 9,37,500 or 937.5k
now if Guild D enters in battle with no healing target (not having any ability + not holding orb + not having healing move)
then maximum damage is 6x15000= 90,000 or 90k only
so as we can see this is total luck dependency coz each guild is getting different possiblity
Solution : lets make battle for each 4 hour instead and the enemy pokemon will be fixed under this time duration for every clan..
(2017-06-03, 03:44 PM)kane001 Wrote: "
In guild system page, you will have a button to start the battle like daily boss battle. In this battle, your enemy team will be selected totally randomly. All other mechanics will be same as NPC battles. Then your damage will be cumulatively added as Guild quest damage. Once all clan reaches that particular guild's damage requirement, you will be have completed the guild quest and then 4 hours later, you will be able to move on next guild quest. "

while getting enemy pokemon randomly we might have a problem of finding healing pokemon or not..
The basic method of doing boss battle for damage is selecting a target pokemon
that target pokemon is a pokemon which have
1> a healing ability like expert regenarator , heal novice , expert healing  
2> having a healing move like recover , heal bell , wish , swallow etc
3> holding a type compatible orb  for example dark type poke holding dark orb
now lets take an example
suppose  
possible damage is   number of turns x pokemon hp recover after each turn
for example if Guild A entered in battle  and get an "expert regenrator" pokemon  
that will do more damage coz the maximum possible damage will be more
500 x 2,250 =11,25,000 or 1125k  
now if guild B enter in battle  with a poke having expert healing or holding orb item maximum damage wil be
550x1,500= 7,50,000 or 750k
again if guild C enters in battle it finds  a pokemon with healing move i.e recover or heal bell or wish or etc and since pokemon recovers 7500 hp after using this healing move +probability of enemy pokemon using this healing move as a target is 1/4
so maximum damage in this case , 500x 7500x1/4 = 9,37,500 or 937.5k
now if Guild D enters in battle with no healing target (not having any ability + not holding orb + not having healing move)
then maximum damage is 6x15000= 90,000 or 90k only
so as we can see this is total luck dependency coz each guild is getting different possiblity
Solution : lets make battle for each 4 hour instead and the enemy pokemon will be fixed under this time duration  for every clan..

no it wont be guild based. each individual player based, each time battle random, also no such buffed HPs like in boss battle so you cant farm that much damage

you will be able to battle as many as times but each time your team will get fainted so you will need to heal
7: Each time a player battles for clan quest, the player's enemy team will be randomly picked and will be unique for that player only for that battle
8: The HP of Pokemon after battle will continue, not get fully healed like boss battle so you will be need to heal after battle
(2017-06-03, 03:48 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: 7: Each time a player battles for clan quest, the player's enemy team will be randomly picked and will be unique for that player only for that battle

but among these enemy team random picking, 1 player can find a pokemon with healing move or ability for example while doing it i might find https://www.pokemonpets.com/Shiny-Lucasy...edex-14018
and it will yield me a lot of damage
(2017-06-03, 03:54 PM)kane001 Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 03:48 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: 7: Each time a player battles for clan quest, the player's enemy team will be randomly picked and will be unique for that player only for that battle

but among these enemy team random picking, 1 player can find a pokemon with healing move or ability for example while doing it i might find https://www.pokemonpets.com/Shiny-Lucasy...edex-14018
and it will yield me a lot of damage

yep until your PP ends you can do if you find

item usage will be disallowed
CeF, you should play the game, especially play through all the features you have implemented so you'd know how what works for and against the player.
How would you know to yield good play experience to players, if you are implementing features blindly?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
I think kane is alluding to the fact that it might not be balanced since each individual player gets a random chance of getting a poke that can yield alot of damage out put. But i guess if it's random for each player then that in itself is a sort of balance and it just depends on luck Smile
(2017-06-03, 04:15 PM)Helpme Wrote: I think kane is alluding to the fact that it might not be balanced since each individual player gets a random chance of getting a poke that can yield alot of damage out put. But i guess if it's random for each player then that in itself is a sort of balance and it just depends on luck Smile

well it is not a problem

because you can do fight again and again till you get bored Smile all damage will be counted until the CQ ends

so that random is not a problem at all
(2017-06-03, 04:10 PM)Mysterium Wrote: CeF, you should play the game, especially play through all the features you have implemented so you'd know how what works for and against the player.
How would you know to yield good play experience to players, if you are implementing features blindly?

you are right 

that is why i am getting feedback of players