Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(2015-11-11, 03:34 PM)Blau Wrote: Giratina has great offense AND defenses, and a massive chunk of HP.
But mostly, slow tough.
Taking EE from gira, is the only acceptable way of nerfing it.
Cause in COMBINATION with the other 2abilities, EE makes it just that much "harder".
Lugia is softer than Giratina, ergo easier to inflict dmg, ergo a priority heal doesn't make it much like giratina.

Bullet Punch is mostly 0.5x effective.
Beyond type just makes it 1x.
And that Mostly doesn't suffice to prio hit one shot.
That teeny weeny prio bullet punch, is the only thing, which makes scizor useable.
As to only one weakness yeah, but not the defenses to take a hit.
EQ will still oneshot it.
Shield Master/Eva Master, would result in it being able able to take more hits, or to use bullet punch more often, which would result in it being more "OP" than allowing a regular 1x effective Bullet Punch. 
Gira lv 100 with all iv 27 (0 ev, not cal ability): Hp 437, Def-Sp.def 272
Lugia lv 100 ..... : Hp 349, Def 292, Sp.def 340 , this is softer than Gira ??? and inflict dmg from status move calulate based on % max Hp, so 1000 Hp same effect 100 Hp for status move..Lugia with good bs speed, can camou + shield master + regenarator
Anyway, i think camou + shield master + EE enough strong for Gira, if scared OP, camou + slow touch + accuracy master..About Gira-ori: camou + slow strong + ground immune..U don't like because all of you seems like OP all legendary pkms

"mostly 0.5x effective...beyond type..." ? u said about Scizor, what happened with u ???
Scizor bs 130 atk, 100 def, 80 sp.def (mega 150-140-100), it's decent in low class, with a prio move ~160 bp, immune poison + strong in 8 other type, only 1 weakness and how many pkms can use EQ kill it in one hit ? I think will cry if don't choosen in team low class..

Totally, many pkms being OP because all of you like this..Soon or later many ppl so boring..I will stop disscusion about this..U like it, ok, can do it..I'm only a small person..Not BIG same all of u..lol
the slowpoke family needs a change cause watet shield is pointless them being a water type, we need to get it swapped with water or psychic novice/master or with observer
another thing i noted is the rotom family, the alternate forms have the mania ability for their second type, but they dont learn any moves of that type at all so what's the point of that ability?
if there is a new consensus on some abilities let me know guys
(2015-11-19, 02:11 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: if there is a new consensus on some abilities let me know guys

I'll send the list through if ever
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Pretty sure there'll never be.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-19, 02:54 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 02:11 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: if there is a new consensus on some abilities let me know guys

I have a small list of changes, but it kinda feels on here people only talks about legendaries or really powerful pokemons, so my advices about common or rares but not powerful pokemons kinda fall down
(2015-11-19, 03:25 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

I have a small list of changes, but it kinda feels on here people only talks about legendaries or really powerful pokemons, so my advices about common or rares but not powerful pokemons kinda fall down

It is most discussed due to its rareties, but you can suggest on here of course, e.g. about commons up to ultra rare
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
(2015-11-20, 01:39 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 03:25 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

It is most discussed due to its rareties, but you can suggest on here of course, e.g. about commons up to ultra rare

I know that, i was just meaning that looks like common and less powerful pokemon dont get much attention on this thread when they are actually important as they are the pokemon we use the most till we get legendaries and stuff. Plus i have noticed more weird abilities in the low classes, as i am not talking about making them better as more making them useful cause some of them have abilities for types of moves they dont get or even more strange they have abilities that are clearly wrong ( venonat is the best example on this )

Agreement? If it a total agreement then won't be one, the gira/lugia discussing so simple with gira current ability it can become a sweeper easy.
If Lugia get effect ability it will still be useless cmx5 lugia can barely damage or half some pokes which is ridiculous.
It's known as a wall but give it some power gosh.
All it's good for is stalling n i guess safeguarding for a team.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
(2015-11-12, 08:28 AM)General_StevN Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 03:34 PM)Blau Wrote: Giratina has great offense AND defenses, and a massive chunk of HP.
But mostly, slow tough.
Taking EE from gira, is the only acceptable way of nerfing it.
Cause in COMBINATION with the other 2abilities, EE makes it just that much "harder".
Lugia is softer than Giratina, ergo easier to inflict dmg, ergo a priority heal doesn't make it much like giratina.

Bullet Punch is mostly 0.5x effective.
Beyond type just makes it 1x.
And that Mostly doesn't suffice to prio hit one shot.
That teeny weeny prio bullet punch, is the only thing, which makes scizor useable.
As to only one weakness yeah, but not the defenses to take a hit.
EQ will still oneshot it.
Shield Master/Eva Master, would result in it being able able to take more hits, or to use bullet punch more often, which would result in it being more "OP" than allowing a regular 1x effective Bullet Punch. 
Gira lv 100 with all iv 27 (0 ev, not cal ability): Hp 437, Def-Sp.def 272
Lugia lv 100 ..... : Hp 349, Def 292, Sp.def 340 , this is softer than Gira ??? and inflict dmg from status move calulate based on % max Hp, so 1000 Hp same effect 100 Hp for status move..Lugia with good bs speed, can camou + shield master + regenarator
Anyway, i think camou + shield master + EE enough strong for Gira, if scared OP, camou + slow touch + accuracy master..About Gira-ori: camou + slow strong + ground immune..U don't like because all of you seems like OP all legendary pkms

"mostly 0.5x effective...beyond type..." ? u said about Scizor, what happened with u ???
Scizor bs 130 atk, 100 def, 80 sp.def (mega 150-140-100), it's decent in low class, with a prio move ~160 bp, immune poison + strong in 8 other type, only 1 weakness and how many pkms can use EQ kill it in one hit ? I think will cry if don't choosen in team low class..

Totally, many pkms being OP because all of you like this..Soon or later many ppl so boring..I will stop disscusion about this..U like it, ok, can do it..I'm only a small person..Not BIG same all of u..lol

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're arguing. Could you please clarify?However, before you do, i'll reply to what I see as  your argument:gira isn't op, but lugia is softer. Why? because gira has slow tough+camou and lugia only has camou. Gira isn't op because just like every wall, there are pokemon that can take it down. for example, mega-milotic has enough power+ status moves to wipe out gira before it can make a move. Lugia as it is, like blau said just a stall wall, or a very weak tank, if you choose to use it as such. If any abi's should be getting changed, it should be lugias frost body, which i would suggest replacing with exp regen, slow tough, evasion master, or cautious
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
I only worked on those Pokemon forwarded to me.
Of course higher rarities get more attention due to them being commonly used.

Minordaddy, capt.obvious, or me aren't "big guys", we just have a lot of experience.
Especially, since we've played both games and build on both games, means, we know how stuff affects, what's needed, what's op etc.

A total agreement will never happen. So we have to live with a majority agreement.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Upfront, i don't like OPing pokemon, but well, gonna expain the case.

We all know Slaking, which is OP for sure.
But as of Now, it basically is not worth mega-ing. 
It got 2 Megas 
Both of which basically follow the same abis.
Stoneage get's focused more on Power, less on bulk. I see the abis kinda fitting.
However, the regular Mega is balanced, just like Slaking.
As of Now, Slaking runs slow tough and slow strong.
Which, basically makes it better than the Megas.

Since i don't see people being overly joyed about nerfing slaking to the bone, only choice-since this is community based- is to make the megas more viable.
Therefore eventho i'm 100%ly and fully aware that it result in OP^2 
I'll suggest following : 

Slaking Stoneage : Atk Master, Bonus Dmg, Slow Strong 
Mega Slaking :  Normal Master, Slow Tough, Shield Master

Or for the sake of having one gym grinding uber OP pokemon, keep the current abis of Slaking on the Megas.

Tbh, as much as i hate OP pokemon, i'd love the regular Mega Slaking with reg slaking abis, just for the sake of having one allround uber Pokemon for the sake of everything not pvp related.
As for the game, it's already easy enough, and even with a 100bonus stat slaking you still need strategy to beat those gyms which are the only challenging atm.
Slaking isn't run in PvP because it is already too OP. So no reeeaaal game breaking changes.

But one thing is sure :
Megas need to be viable. 
So either nerf slaking, or adjust the Megas.
And : 
There should be a difference between megas, which does not consist of 30stat point allocation Difference. 
Make one allround bulk (reg mega)
One offensiv (Stoneage)

Of course, i see the contrary with These suggestions, but you all know, it's not on one person to decide, therefore express your concerns and thoughts as always Smile
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
I agree with this suggestion
I also agree with what blau suggested.
I agree

~ch17175
Strange how all moderators like that.. not even discussed this in any way.
Maybe they know what they're talking about in the hopes of improving the game(play)
(2015-11-25, 10:19 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Strange how all moderators like that.. not even discussed this in any way.
Maybe they know what they're talking about in the hopes of improving the game(play)
yup
Guys, help me out understand something about expert defender: so it says it reduces the power of the ultaeffective moves, so we are talking about a double weakness... now, what happen when a pokes doesnt have a double weakness? I am talking about wormadam sand, shares the same abilities with the other 2 wormadams but not being double weak against something, so expert defender on it it ìs a bit of a waste
(2015-12-10, 04:27 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: Guys, help me out understand something about expert defender: so it says it reduces the power of the ultaeffective moves, so we are talking about a double weakness... now, what happen when a pokes doesnt have a double weakness? I am talking about wormadam sand, shares the same abilities with the other 2 wormadams but not being double weak against something, so expert defender on it it ìs a bit of a waste

You answered that question yourself.
And yes, only applies to 4x weakness.
This is the point of that thread, to fix that kind of mess.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-12-10, 09:59 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2015-12-10, 04:27 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: Guys, help me out understand something about expert defender: so it says it reduces the power of the ultaeffective moves, so we are talking about a double weakness... now, what happen when a pokes doesnt have a double weakness? I am talking about wormadam sand, shares the same abilities with the other 2 wormadams but not being double weak against something, so expert defender on it it ìs a bit of a waste

I am posting on here all the abilities that needs changing but this thread need more consideration by all the players as if we dont get enough ok on the various changes, they will never happen
(2015-12-10, 10:33 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

I am posting on here all the abilities that needs changing but this thread need more consideration by all the players as if we dont get enough ok on the various changes, they will never happen

you are right,this thread needs more consideration by players,but as players don't show much interest in these kind of things,we will have to be happy with what we have,cef know that most players don't tell their opinion,so,he will accept the opinion of the few players,which are giving their suggestions.
Purrloin:Cat master cute expert hairball regen

~ch17175
(2015-12-12, 10:02 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-12-10, 10:33 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

you are right,this thread needs more consideration by players,but as players don't show much interest in these kind of things,we will have to be happy with what we have,cef know that most players don't tell their opinion,so,he will accept the opinion of the few players,which are giving their suggestions.

yeah, we are doing this to improve the game so let's hope our advice get considered. Anyway there should be a recap of the abilities that need a fix discussed on this thread, so we can have a clear view on what pokemons we talked about so far
if there are any new consensus on any abilities changes tell me so i can make at this update
(2015-12-17, 06:21 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: if there are any new consensus on any abilities changes tell me so i can make at this update
Blau's suggestion about Mega-Slaking is the change most of the players want.
(2015-12-17, 06:21 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: if there are any new consensus on any abilities changes tell me so i can make at this update

if you can give an eye at the ones i suggested, as they are for the normal games and not mostly for pvp
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccccccvery good post, thank you for sharing useful information, keep posting;}br {mso-data-placementConfusedame-cell;}-->wow, great post. it gave me a lot of useful information. I look forward to your next posts.