Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
ok guys keep posting more 

as more players agree we will update
Tyranitar:defense master, dark master, expert regenerator
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

~ch17175
(2015-10-01, 10:45 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Tyranitar:defense master, dark master, expert regenerator

Defense Master will make it a bit OP evasion master is better imo also i agree with exp regenerator
evasion master then

~ch17175
(2015-10-01, 10:49 PM)ch17175 Wrote: evasion master then

Yup Evasion Master Rock Master/Dark Master and Expert Regenerator is a better combo
Shiny-mega-magnzone/Mega-magnezone:Observer, Steel Master, Expert regenerator

~ch17175
i agree with kb ability i want them to changed
(2015-10-02, 02:47 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Shiny-mega-magnzone/Mega-magnezone:Observer, Steel Master, Expert regenerator

Disagree with replacing crippling, it will make the poke stronger than it should be. Also I already suggested an ability change for magnezone.
Which was "Magnezone -> replace observer with expert regenerator."
I see then Expert Regenerator, Steel master, Crippling

~ch17175
(2015-10-02, 03:14 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I see then Expert Regenerator, Steel master, Crippling

I support that completely.
Lugia: replace frost body with something more useful like camouflage,shield master or expert regenerator.

Ho-oh: burn immunity change to blaze or bonus damage.

Arceus: Maximum guard to stat master

Alakazam" Maximum guard to physic master

Lapras: critical immunity to slow tough

Lucario: Mind breaker to fighting master

Snorlax: Expert regen for slow tough or strong

Arcanine" Blazing to speed expert

Mega Kangaskhan: Cringe immunity to attack gainer

Jynx: Water shield to mind breaker

Kabutops: Maximum defense to assassin 

Starmie: Observer to special atker master
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
I don't agree with snorlax, or arceus. Arcanine: should be speed master

~ch17175
Some suggestions will be considered and just a note that legends and ultra rares will be made more powerful.
List will be posted tomorrow so people don't complain about nay of the changes after they are applied.
1) Mega-Mew had psychic master and someone gave it dragon master so change it back
2) Mega-Aggron is a steel type pokemon and it got rock master so give it Steel Master as well
3) Natu and Xatu both got perfect body and sleep immunity so change sleep immunity with psychic master or bonus damage
4) Shiny-Mewtwo was thrown back with other legends being more powerful than it so give it Special Master instead of psychic master
5) Mega-Kyurem-Black(not the shiny version) got Grass Master Grass Mania and Camouflage so change it to Radiation,Dragon Master and Speed Master like other mega forms
6) Darkrai and Mega-Darkrai got Assassin which is a bad ability for it and it was suggested to be changed many times but haven't got changed uptil now so change it back to Special Master
7) Petlil and Lilligant both got Confusion Immunity and Perfect Body so change Confusion Immunity to Expert Regenerator 
8) Gyarados and Mega-Gyarados are both sweepers and someone gave Gyarados Slow Tough -___- though Mega form remained untouched.So, a better option is to give Gyarados and Mega-Gyarados Attack Master,Physical Master,Fighting Eager 
9)Pangoro and Mega-Pangoro need ability change since they are hunting pokemons and are used as false swiper so Fighting Eager is lame for both of them for hunting so give them Slow Strong
10)Lugia got both Perfect Body and Frost Body so change perfect body with Shield Master as it was earlier.
agree with everything except removing perfect body take away frost body
(2015-10-02, 09:15 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: 1) Mega-Mew had psychic master and someone gave it dragon master so change it back
2) Mega-Aggron is a steel type pokemon and it got rock master so give it Steel Master as well
3) Natu and Xatu both got perfect body and sleep immunity so change sleep immunity with psychic master or bonus damage
4) Shiny-Mewtwo was thrown back with other legends being more powerful than it so give it Special Master instead of psychic master
5) Mega-Kyurem-Black(not the shiny version) got Grass Master Grass Mania and Camouflage so change it to Radiation,Dragon Master and Speed Master like other mega forms
6) Darkrai and Mega-Darkrai got Assassin which is a bad ability for it and it was suggested to be changed many times but haven't got changed uptil now so change it back to Special Master
7) Petlil and Lilligant both got Confusion Immunity and Perfect Body so change Confusion Immunity to Expert Regenerator 
8) Gyarados and Mega-Gyarados are both sweepers and someone gave Gyarados Slow Tough -___- though Mega form remained untouched.So, a better option is to give Gyarados and Mega-Gyarados Attack Master,Physical Master,Fighting Eager 
9)Pangoro and Mega-Pangoro need ability change since they are hunting pokemons and are used as false swiper so Fighting Eager is lame for both of them for hunting so give them Slow Strong
10)Lugia got both Perfect Body and Frost Body so change perfect body with Shield Master as it was earlier.

Mega-mew , Mega-aggron , Shiny-mewtwo , Mega-kyurem-Black and Lugia are already planned for change.
Ty for the other suggestion and i need some suggestions on these.
All kyurems : Speed master is not suitable for kyurem-black and kyurem-white , kyurem looks fine with it.

So how about - Kyurem-black : Attack Master , Butcher , Radiation (for mega form too)
Kyurem-White : Sp attack master , Radiation , Frosty

Lugia : Shield Master instead of what ? Perfect body or Frost body ?

Ho-oh : My suggestion is to give it Expert Regenerator , Flame body and Anger as before since many people think it is too weak now.

Hoopa : 1 hour discussion on this yesterday without any conclusion
Defense Master to be replaced , my suggestion is bonus damage.
there are total 3 abilities in every pokemon's ability pool .. i think it would be better if 2 abilities were permanent and the 3rd ability would be random...
Angel
shield master replace frost body
My opinion, stop making everything OP. 
Especially since the few things being summed here are pokes you people use only or don't provide a wider spread of pokemons.
There are a lot of pokemons that need balancing that should be prioritised.

Hoopa, for example, got defense master to balance it, not to make sure it can sweep the dragon gym on its own.

I do however, to end on a positive note, agree that Lugia can not work with both frost body and perfect body as well as Ho-oh.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-10-03, 06:42 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: My opinion, stop making everything OP. 
Especially since the few things being summed here are pokes you people use only or don't provide a wider spread of pokemons.

Hoopa, for example, got defense master to balance it, not to make sure it can sweep the dragon gym on its own.

I do however, to end on a positive note, agree that Lugia can not work with both frost body and perfect body as well as Ho-oh.

Only pokes from my list that i use is ho-oh and lugia *ho-oh my flyer lol*, like u said lugia has two ability that don't fit, frost body is like a nerf ability over perfect body since it's benefit is so random. Just give it something that's a instant benefit.
replace frost body with shield master for lugia and atharva i completely disagree with your reasonining for the kyurems. They don't get a speed boost when they're mega'd so giving it the abis you suggest is a terrible idea imo. it should have the same abis as mega kyurem white

~ch17175
(2015-10-03, 11:51 PM)ch17175 Wrote: replace frost body with shield master for lugia and atharva i completely disagree with your reasonining for the kyurems. They don't get a speed boost when they're mega'd so giving it the abis you suggest is a terrible idea imo. it should have the same abis as mega kyurem white
Check again , kyurem gets a speed boost of 30 base stats when mega evolved whereas the other kyurems do not that's why i said the other kyurems need a change of abis but the normal kyurem is fine with it.

Anyways what abilities do you suggest except for keeping them as they are ?
(2015-10-03, 06:42 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: My opinion, stop making everything OP. 

I don't know the mindset of other people but i have only tried to make legendaries and ultra rares more powerful , so instead of making a single legend weaker another choice is to make all legends more powerful as suggested by Platinium right on this thread.

It will be soon when you see some legends killing currently OP considered legends like gira in 2-3 hits making PvP and all the other aspects of the game fair for everyone.
Also how about giving back zekron atk master...it's not fast to sweep faster pokes and without it, it barely can put a dent in a slow tough gira
ok guys so are there any consensus  reached abilities?
(2015-10-11, 07:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok guys so are there any consensus  reached abilities?

only thing I see is Lugia frost body being changed due to conflict n replace with observer
(2015-10-11, 07:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok guys so are there any consensus  reached abilities?

Yes Sir we have all suggestions and people seem to be a bit lazy so should i go ahead and post the final list so that people can comment ?
(2015-10-12, 05:06 AM)currychicken Wrote:

only thing I see is Lugia frost body being changed due to conflict n replace with observer
since when people agreed on giving lugia observer? if am not wrong it was supposed to be shield master.
Jolteon and mega-jolteon expert regenerator to be update